Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
So on the AA I found the page with the photos from her instagram and the date/times.

Page 40 of the AA, which is page 42 of the PDF file.

4/20 2:18MST
4/27 4:26MST
5/6 4:30MST

Also on page 5 of the AA or page 7 of the PDF in the foot notes it says she bikes in the afternoon. Then on the following page of the AA it mentions the daughters boyfriend stating he introduced her to biking and she bikes in the afternoon.

Yet Barry said she usually bikes between 8 and 9am.
And yet, as he was racing home and calling her like a crazy man, he asked her by text if she'd left. I believe that Barry also knew her afternoon routine and thought she may have left for her afternoon bike ride. With her bicycle on her bike rack.

Barry knew she didn't ride in the mornings.

Barry knew she didn't ride in the neighborhood.

Barry knew her bike was racked in order to drive to the trails.

Morning ride, neighborhood ride, disengaged bike are all invention/conventions of Barry alone.

Suzanne's daily reflection book was open on her bedside table iirc. Opened to Saturday/Sunday only because both days occurred together. If each day had a dedicated page, Suzanne's reflection book would have been frozen on Saturday. Along with her digital footprint. Along with her cooled coffee.

Barry did interrupt her bike ride. Modified the details for his own use the next day.

Wasted walibi.

Forgot to alibi himself for 2 pm on Saturday. Instead he was barging through walls... cracking door frames, with intent to kill.

Agent of God?

No. Agent of death.

JMO

"Her biking clothes were found WITH her remains, according to Barry's attorney and the autopsy report"" caps by me

IMO We don't know if she was wearing biking clothes when BM killed her or if he dressed her afterwards ( the bikini was found thrown on the closet floor iirc and some found that odd ) or if he just dumped biking clothes in that shallow hole of a grave to round out his alibi. At least as far as I can tell by that article.

Reading the presence of those chemicasl is a true aha wow moment for me/ as well as sickening feeling .
"The manner of death is listed as "homicide by undetermined means in the setting of butorphanol, azaperone, and medetomidine intoxication," according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation." I need to google but is that the deer tranquilizer that the husband had on hand? Looks like the dart gun theory may not be that far fetched after all
JMO
Yep, wasn’t there a needle cap found somewhere suspicious in the home?
I can’t quite remember now.

The autopsy results, which were released Monday, show that Morphew died by “undetermined means in the setting of butorphanol, azaperone, and medetomidine intoxication,” and according to the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, her death has been ruled a homicide.

Butorphanol can be used as a nasal or an injection and is used to relieve pain severe enough to require opioid treatment,” the Mayo Clinic states. Azaperone is a tranquilizer often used in veterinary care. Medetomidine is used in anesthesia.

“These drugs are marketed as a compounded injectable chemical immobilizer for wildlife providing pharmacologically reversible analgesia, sedation and immobilization,” reads the autopsy report.

The full autopsy report obtained by Nexstar’s KDVR said that Morphew’s skeletal remains and part of her clothing were submitted for examination. The coroner found no indication of trauma to her body at the time of death.

Autopsy: Colorado mother Suzanne Morphew died by homicide

“The Colorado Bureau of Investigation and our law enforcement partners understand and appreciate the public interest surrounding this case,” said CBI Director Chris Schaefer. “The investigative team assembled to work this case continues to follow the evidence and only the evidence as we seek justice for Suzanne’s death.”

CBI said that the autopsy results were shared with the Morphew family as soon as the coroner received them.
Oh my! He really did tranquilizer her. That sick …….!

Thank you for listening to me, Daily Mail. View attachment 500279
LOL - you spoke, they listened!
I know you aren’t a fan MassGuy but I’ve got to say I LOVE ME SOME DAILY MAIL!
Honestly one of my favorite periodicals.
They morphed their way out of gossip rag status and into credibility in my book years ago.
Their reporters are the bomb! (The Daily Mirror is another story entirely- not a fan)

Ugh- that headline hurts though. Susan ….. hmmmmffff sloppy journalism ensues

All IMHO

Why are Barry and the girls holding a funeral service when they haven’t yet retrieved suzanne’s remains? Are they afraid LE will arrest Barry the moment he steps foot in public?
Hoping they found her port too. Also hoping Barry is reincarcerated before Mother’s Day and if so we shall raise a glass maybe even a few IPAs.
I hope the grab him at the memorial service or before JMO

Yes, in the dryer.

When confronted by this, Barry admitted to allegedly tranquilizing deer in the backyard (a crime) a month prior. Of course this is insane, and deer don't have antlers that time of year.

And of course, there’s no reason to admit to this crime unless you know that cap is damning.

Barry also admitted that he may have thrown tranquilizer materials away during one of his 5 known Broomfield trash dumps.

I think he was worried they’d been recovered.

As damning as their recovery would have been, her remains containing those materials is infinitely more devastating.

I think this removes anyone who was truly on the fence, and puts them on the Barry did it side.

If it doesn’t, no amount of evidence was ever going to change their mind.

Yes. Here is a snippet on that topic from this article... Evidence in the Suzanne Morphew case

"Investigators discovered this clear plastic needle cap in the Morphew family's dryer.

Prosecutors contend it's an important piece of evidence. They believe that when Barry Morphew arrived home the afternoon of May 9, he went into the garage, took this cap off a syringe used to load a tranquilizer dart, injected the dart with a chemical, and shot Suzanne, though they failed to find a working tranquilizer gun or tranquilizer chemicals in the couple's home.

Barry told investigators he had no idea how the cap got in the dryer, but admitted he was an experienced tranquilizer dart gun shooter and knows how to load darts with paralyzing chemicals, having used them to illegally sedate deer and remove their antlers to sell."

Yes, in the dryer.

When confronted by this, Barry admitted to allegedly tranquilizing deer in the backyard (a crime) a month prior. Of course this is insane, and deer don't have antlers that time of year.

And of course, there’s no reason to admit to this crime unless you know that cap is damning.

Barry also admitted that he may have thrown tranquilizer materials away during one of his 5 known Broomfield trash dumps.

I think he was worried they’d been recovered.

As damning as their recovery would have been, her remains containing those materials is infinitely more devastating.
All bolding mine.
Perfect.
There you have it.
Barry is 'burying' himself, with no help needed.
Pun intended.
Omo.

Yes. Here is a snippet on that topic from this article... Evidence in the Suzanne Morphew case

"Investigators discovered this clear plastic needle cap in the Morphew family's dryer.

Prosecutors contend it's an important piece of evidence. They believe that when Barry Morphew arrived home the afternoon of May 9, he went into the garage, took this cap off a syringe used to load a tranquilizer dart, injected the dart with a chemical, and shot Suzanne, though they failed to find a working tranquilizer gun or tranquilizer chemicals in the couple's home.

Barry told investigators he had no idea how the cap got in the dryer, but admitted he was an experienced tranquilizer dart gun shooter and knows how to load darts with paralyzing chemicals, having used them to illegally sedate deer and remove their antlers to sell."
That’s it, at first I thought it was found in the washing machine. Hmmm,
wouldn’t a plastic cap melt in a dryer if it went through a cycle?

Yes.

Per the AA. The expert said, based on Suzanne's size relative to wild game, it would take 8 to 12 minutes.

Suzanne's last proof of life photo showed her to be natural, beautiful, glowing. Dreamy. Only Barry said she looked drunk.

Ah, but Barry was describing her actual last proof of life moment, as INTOXICATION from BAM overtook her, clouding her eyes, laboring her breathing until it/he squelched the light out of her forevermore. I hope he's HAUNTED by that image.

JMO
Yes. I agree it fits with the ‘drunk eyes’.

I just saw on You tube that court Tv is saying the autopsy said Suzanne’s death was Homicide and drugs and a pain killer were in her system? I’m going back to read this thread as I’ve been out today. Glad they know its homicide but would Barry have drugged her and then dumped her body to smother in a grave? Or am I way off?

That guy needs to be charged. His girls need to find out what he is really made of!
Yep, I can only imagine the lies he’s going to tell them THIS time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PurplePoloBear