Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the article:

Despite the fact that unknown male DNA was found in Suzanne's car, where her bike was parked, on her bike grips, handlebars, and bike seat, the authorities will not tell the Morphew family whether Suzanne's bike clothes, collected seven months ago with her remains, have been tested for DNA. DNA left on her clothing by the murderer could bring justice for Suzanne, her family and the community. The authorities will also not provide the Morphew's [sic] any information regarding whether they have performed any testing on the bullet that was collected with Suzanne's remains.

Why would LE tell Barry anything? He remains the prime and only suspect in an ongoing investigation.

Then there's this paragraph after it

The authorities offered the victims, Barry, Mallory and Macy, the option to retrieve Suzanne's remains, but they want to ensure the suspect is apprehended before they take what could be an important piece of evidence in the suspect's prosecution. The family is quite skeptical about the integrity of this investigation as the very same investigators that concealed the unknown male DNA continue to be involved in this investigation and were present at the autopsy of Suzanne Morphew.

Suzanne is the victim, not Barry
Maybe Barry could get arrested today, leaving Suzanne's daughters to collect her remains, seeing though he is THE ONLY suspect
And slinging mud at Robin Burgess and Alex Walker as they were present at autopsy - were they named in civil suit?

moo

48 hrs continuing to lay out the false narratives that Suzanne "disappeared after leaving for a bike ride". Guess that's what bM's or should I say Suzanne's money buys. It gets worse. Further down the article states that now there is all of a sudden unknown male DNA found on the bike AND her vehicle was parked where the bike was found????????? When was that disclosed? How can they make up that tidbit. Her car was found in her garage not by her bike! That's it for me. NEVER trusting CBS for ANYTHING they report after this.

" Despite the fact that unknown male DNA was found in Suzanne's car, where her bike was parked, on her bike grips, handlebars, and bike seat, the authorities will not tell the Morphew family whether Suzanne's bike clothes, collected seven months ago with her remains, have been tested for DNA. DNA left on her clothing by the murderer could bring justice for Suzanne, her family and the community. The authorities will also not provide the Morphew's [sic] any information regarding whether they have performed any testing on the bullet that was collected with Suzanne's remains.

The authorities offered the victims, Barry, Mallory and Macy, the option to retrieve Suzanne's remains, but they want to ensure the suspect is apprehended before they take what could be an important piece of evidence in the suspect's prosecution. The family is quite skeptical about the integrity of this investigation as the very same investigators that concealed the unknown male DNA continue to be involved in this investigation and were present at the autopsy of Suzanne Morphew.
So does this mean that after Barry is (probably) thrown into a cell for the rest of his days they will insist Suzanne's remains still stay at the ME office because they will insist he didn't do it?

One thing I noticed not in the autopsy report were other drugs. Didn't BM say that she was doing drugs because of the Chemo? His tall tales have my head spinning!
Barry threw in Tim, the Mysterious Gummie Guy. Or Weed Guy. Or THC guy. Or whatever.

He was very against her using marijuana to help her through the cancer. What a ****.

I remember a while back asking if after being sedated in this manner would Suzanne have eventually come to after the drugs were metabolized but I don’t think we ever discussed or determined anything. Would he have to redose her to keep her sedated after 8 hours? Would she have eventually died without receiving the reversal agent or would death have required another dose or possibly a different method of death was performed while she was sedated? Do we have any veterinarians among us? Thanks in advance.

So does this mean that after Barry is (probably) thrown into a cell for the rest of his days they will insist Suzanne's remains still stay at the ME office because they will insist he didn't do it?

I like to think one of them does know the truth and she, hopefully, will become Suzanne's biggest advocate. (Stretch to far maybe, but I like to think she will find some of Suzanne's strength and courage inside of her)

moo, jmo, imo

Just a little timeline I pulled from the AA to remind us of the order of events on May 9th.

May 6 - the "I'm done" text from Suzanne to Barry.

May 8 - 7:06pm - no cell phone data, video recordings or any independent sighting of Suzanne indicate she left the house after this date/time. AA Page 32

May 9th - Barry arrives home at 11:27am

**Interesting that both Suzanne and Barry phones are noted as being at home from 11:30-1:40 BUT

11:42 - Suzanne to Jeff "Guess who is alone again" (Was this when Barry was wandering around looking for that turkey or was he tracking her somehow and seeing that she was messaging Jeff.. BUT she thought she was alone... she thought Barry left.

1:58 - I-message to one of her daughters "stunning" in response to photos they sent to her
2:03 - Suzanne sends Jeff a photo
2:11 - Suzanne to Jeff "I'm on WA"
2:26 - Barry to Suzanne text "Done, headed back"
2:31 - Barry to Suzanne text "did you leave"
2:39 - Jeff responds to Suzanne "hey, your weather looks nice"
2:43 - Barry's phone and truck are at the Morphew residence
2:47 Barry's phone enters airplane mode.
2:47 Jeff to Suzanne - unknown what this message was, but there was no answer

There is so much more, but these were the basics.. he's at work, then home, but not really home. Suzanne thinks she's alone. So what did Barry see or overhear during that 1130-130 time frame that enraged him? He heads out to the bobcat errand and he's on his way back and frantically texting her and calling.

Barry's statement released through attorneys in the article.
My head is exploding! Didn't twig when it was posted earlier about the coffee comment, read it but didn't read it iykwim. (That's not all that made my head explode in the statement )

moo

Well here we go again with the spin...Barry's statement with Iris' words - lets throw a "taint " over the autopsy... disgraceful. Scream DNA DNA ... And to ask for privacy again when you are throwing a big celebration of life - how does that square up?

"The family is quite skeptical about the integrity of this investigation as the very same investigators that concealed the unknown male DNA continue to be involved in this investigation and were present at the autopsy of Suzanne Morphew.The family asks for privacy and implores the authorities to look at the case with fresh eyes, follow all leads, conduct all forensic testing, and solve Suzanne's murder."

And btw - the "family" is not skeptical about the integrity of the investigation - the killer and his lawyer are just trying to cast a shadow on it all. I am sure the Moorman family is very appreciative of all the hard work of LE.

JMO

One thing I noticed not in the autopsy report were other drugs. Didn't BM say that she was doing drugs because of the Chemo? His tall tales have my head spinning!
The AR did not include a copy of the toxicology results. IMO, detected substances in amounts not deemed toxic or contributory to SM's death were intentionally omitted from the report made public.

These remains were put in paper bags, so there’s no way there was any bone structure to determine if she was actually wearing them, or if they were thrown in after.

So we’ll never know if she put them on for an afternoon bike ride, changing into them after taking off her bathing suit.

Or if Barry dressed her body.

Or if they were chucked in the grave.
Thanks!…… so it seems IMO perhaps, that the defense team is ‘guilding the lily’? Again. As usual. MOO

Suzanne is the victim, not Barry
Exactly.

Again, Iris is looking a fool.

It would have been much better to just make a generic statement or say nothing at all. She can't resist the possibility of one of her proclamations showing up in MSM. Just because she says it, doesn't make it true, though.

The focus of her new law practice is also ill-advised and seems to conflict with the very tenet and ethics of practicing law. It also seems very politically aligned, but I'll not go down that road. But IANAL and that's jmo.

Balaclava.

She was preparing to leave the house. Balaclava = Covid mask.

No way would Barry have thought of that.

JL was off doing his own thing so Suzanne prepared to do hers, dressing for her bike ride. Complete with a mask to protect herself and others. Suzanne strikes me as considerate, careful.

Only one person knew she had but minutes to live, as he sped home raging.

JMO
I was thinking Balaclava to hide your identity -- not for Covid protection. JMO.

"The family is quite skeptical about the integrity of this investigation as the very same investigators that concealed the unknown male DNA continue to be involved in this investigation and were present at the autopsy of Suzanne Morphew.The family asks for privacy and implores the authorities to look at the case with fresh eyes, follow all leads, conduct all forensic testing, and solve Suzanne's murder."
^^rsbm

Yes, that's rich-- coming from IE who is suing some in attendance for $15M in federal Court!!

1714426943807.png

From the article:

Despite the fact that unknown male DNA was found in Suzanne's car, where her bike was parked, on her bike grips, handlebars, and bike seat, the authorities will not tell the Morphew family whether Suzanne's bike clothes, collected seven months ago with her remains, have been tested for DNA. DNA left on her clothing by the murderer could bring justice for Suzanne, her family and the community. The authorities will also not provide the Morphew's [sic] any information regarding whether they have performed any testing on the bullet that was collected with Suzanne's remains.

Why would LE tell Barry anything? He remains the prime and only suspect in an ongoing investigation.
Wondering if when Suzanne ran to the master bedroom if she grabbed the gun in the nightstand ( if there was one) plus put two bullets into her pocket. Maybe as she tried to load the first bullet in to the gun - he burst into the room and knocked her over - the bullet she was loading fell and the other remained on her - the one she brought to her grave. JMO

Think about this, Barry is potentially looking at a life sentence is prison, all because he doesn’t know how dryers work.

Whatever is in your pockets doesn’t magically disappear once you put it in the dryer. Thats because it’s a fact that the only thing dryers eat are socks.

If not for this syringe cap, investigators aren’t asking questions about tranquilizing agent, and Barry isn’t confirming its use by admitting to using it on animals, and possibly disposing of it in Broomfield.

Most importantly, I can’t imagine it would be normal procedure to test for these specific chemicals at autopsy.

Thanks Barry.

That’s it, at first I thought it was found in the washing machine. Hmmm,
wouldn’t a plastic cap melt in a dryer if it went through a cycle?
Possibly, but maybe not? If it was a medical grade UHMWPE (ultra high molecular weight polyethylene) or the like it might have not been affected amongst damp or drying clothes? Speculation here….. no experiments conducted. MOO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member