Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iris stated: "Also confirmed is that she put on her bike clothes."

Where's the confirmation?

That's like saying it's confirmed Dylan Redwine was attacked by a bear, since his bones were scattered.
This is such a blatant lie, just like the DNA lie.

It doesn’t confirm she had her morning cup of coffee, and it certainly doesn’t confirm that she put on her bike clothes.

There is not a tox panel for Starbucks “Pike Place Roast”, and scattered bones don’t tell you if she was even wearing her biking clothes, much less dressed herself.

Caffeine found during those tests would merely tell you if she consumed caffeine within a certain period of time.

And I love how the coffee is confirmed by testing, but the drugs in her system are “alleged.”

I guess we just pick and choose, and make up the rest.

Note to IE:

There was no bike ride.
There was no Sunday coffee.
No rando bushy haired abductor stole Barry's illegal BAM, doubled back to plant a sheath in Barry's shorts, slipped Suzanne out of the house while Barry was standing right there, nor convinced Barry to hang out in a Bloomfield hotel while claiming to work on an industrial retaining wall. Rando bushy haired abductors ain't got no time for that.

Jmo
They also briefly touched her glovebox.

I'm currently in treatment for cancer - ports are surgically placed and removed, generally after some time has passed after last chemotherapy session, in case the person ends up needing more chemo or other treatments like immunotherapy. Interestingly, they also have a traceable serial number. They sit below the surface of the skin so Barry would have had to cut it out of her. But if he had done so, he likely wouldn't have placed it in her grave.
May you recover completely.

This is such a blatant lie, just like the DNA lie.

It doesn’t confirm she had her morning cup of coffee, and it certainly doesn’t confirm that she put on her bike clothes.

There is not a tox panel for Starbucks “Pike Place Roast”, and scattered bones don’t tell you if she was even wearing her biking clothes, much less dressed herself.

Caffeine found during those tests would merely tell you if she consumed caffeine within a certain period of time.

And I love how the coffee is confirmed by testing, but the drugs in her system are “alleged.”

I guess we just pick and choose, and make up the rest.
Oh I think she had her morning coffee on Saturday morning. So if the big liars lawyers want to assert that she did have her coffee, I can agree that she did on the 9th.. but on the 10th she was already in her grave and long gone before it was time for that morning coffee.

When he thought of a dumping place, maybe he assumed, a perverse abductor would have dumped SM at this deserted area, without clothing and not deep buried. Remember: he often listened to True Crime on his many car drives. Maybe, he knew, how an abductor aka stranger would have gotten rid of his victim.
RSBBM
With a bike involved, maybe he had Tara Calico's case in mind.

"Barry Morphew is innocent and he could not have killed his wife," said Jane Fisher-Byrialsen, one of Barry's attorneys. "She got up the morning of Mother's Day, had her cup of coffee, that is now confirmed with the autopsy report. Also confirmed with the autopsy report is that she put on her bike clothes. She was on a bike ride and abducted. The tranquilizer that was found in her bones, allegedly, is a very common animal tranquillizer that could be used on farms or by hunters, which are people who are very prevalent in that area of Salida."

First off, I don’t know how an autopsy can confirm she had her coffee. Second of all, she was wearing bike clothes, which only means she was possibly planning on going for a bike ride when Barry returned home. Third, give me a fricken break. A random abductor is carrying around the very same chemicals that Barry owned and admitted to using recently, and claimed he may have thrown out.

Enjoy the collapse of your civil case.

I think he put her in the bike clothes in the rare chance her body was found. Substantiates his initial story (er one of them) that she was abducted biking (but does vindicate the mountain lion)

You might be thinking of garden gloves. None of my mountain bike gloves have anything like that.
My husband's biking gloves are textured on the outside, with a bit of padding inside for comfort on the handlebars. The inside is some sort of allegedly sweat-wicking material.

I don't think a biking glove would be confused with a work glove at all.

Oh I think she had her morning coffee on Saturday morning. So if the big liars lawyers want to assert that she did have her coffee, I can agree that she did on the 9th.. but on the 10th she was already in her grave and long gone before it was time for that morning coffee.
Yeah, that’s what I’m saying. She had her coffee, but they have their days wrong, for obvious reasons.

Imagine finding yourself in a position where you have to point to evidence that that doesn’t help your case at all, as it fits perfectly into the prosecution theory?

Today’s revelations collapse the civil case, and guarantee that Barry Morphew will once again stand trial. I have no problem sitting back and watching Barry’s world burn.

Slowly.

Fisher-Byrialsen says investigators gave Barry Morphew and his daughter's the opportunity to pick up Suzanne's remains earlier this year, but on advice from their attorneys, did not collect the remains. Fisher-Byrialsen says prosecutors have not told Barry Morphew whether he is still a suspect in this case. They say Suzanne's remains are still at the El Paso County Coroner's Office where the autopsy was performed.

What the heck, why would attorneys advise not to pick up the love of your life and give her a proper funeral?

Her family will if allowed!

Thank you Seattle1! This is golden! “It’s got nothing to do with me.” Well who does it have to do with? How’d it get in the dryer? Does your family use BAM?
Maybe a kidnapper snuck it in their dryer ?
I know, far-fetched.
But it's just as silly as the defense lawyer pointing fingers outwards at ranchers and hunters in the area.
Omo.

From Preliminary Hearing "Defense Exhibit II" (extracted from the Ford Berla Report), BM has knowledge of Moffat, Co having traveled to Crestone. (Distance is 13 miles via Co Rd T -- see google link below).

While the date/time did not populate in the "Locations" defense exhibit, I really enjoy using BM exhibits against him!

1714432388296.png

My husband's biking gloves are textured on the outside, with a bit of padding inside for comfort on the handlebars. The inside is some sort of allegedly sweat-wicking material.

I don't think a biking glove would be confused with a work glove at all.
yes since many of them are fingerless my husband was also a cyclist and I never confused the two lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LightInv