Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #112

Status
Not open for further replies.
So long as Barry thinks only a guilty person would flee perhaps he'll stay put.

So long as he believes money can buy his freedom, he'll stay put.

So long as he believes his attorney's nonsense, he'll stay put.

I hope he's arrested before he can change his mind.

JMO
LE and FBI are likely watching him 24 hours a day now. It’s a done deal he’s guilty, as far as evidence goes. The people attending her autopsy weren’t there to pass the time. All those who worked on the case way back when from Chaffee County, plus the prosecutor from the 12th district was there.
That tells me they are on to him.

Absolutely! Guarantee he strangled her at minimum after the tranquilizers. BM would have taken his rage out on her! 100% agree @Megnut
MOO
I was thinking he probably buried her alive, to suffocate. But, yeah, I’m sure he would get satisfaction out of squeezing the life out of her while staring in her horrified eyes no less. He’s an animal himself.

LE and FBI are likely watching him 24 hours a day now. It’s a done deal he’s guilty, as far as evidence goes. The people attending her autopsy weren’t there to pass the time. All those who worked on the case way back when from Chaffee County, plus the prosecutor from the 12th district was there.
That tells me they are on to him.
I didn’t read how her remains were found.

Lauren also says she had a fairly lengthy unreleased interview with Barry, but she doesn’t want to release it and harm the case.

I would think this would be played in court, especially if it covers topics Barry wasn’t questioned on, or if his answers differ from law enforcement interviews.
Love Lauren and miss her, she covered this case like no other IMO.

Wouldn’t it be something if his google searches from September 2023 were about BAM remaining in bones? I wouldn’t put it past him.
He probably didn't think it would ever be found in the bones. He probably figured that nobody would ever look for it if they found her. I do think he was concerned enough to throw away his unused supplies of it.

I was thinking he probably buried her alive, to suffocate. But, yeah, I’m sure he would get satisfaction out of squeezing the life out of her while staring in her horrified eyes no less. He’s an animal himself.
I've put off saying this, but, with this new info, it does seem more apparent she could have been buried alive. This would prevent any dog hitting on cadaver.

Since SM was found, we've discussed a lot whether or not the prosecution really needed something to connect the suspect directly to Moffat.

I was one of the people who believed they did not need that

But now, in my opinion they have that. Especially this ties to the murder to the home IMO. It's simply not credible that an abductor was lurking about on rural roads with injectable horse tranqs. The home was a place that had those drugs.

02c
And then get into her home and burn her diary...

Quite chilling and sad to read the autopsy details of Suzanne's remains and her clothing. I knew she had had chemotherapy but I wasn't aware she still had a medical port in situ.
I'm not familiar with the way tranquilizer darts work but I wonder if there is any way that their contents could have been introduced into Suzanne via the medical port? It would have been one way to ensure they got into her system very quickly but I don't know where the port was sited and therefore how easy it would have been for someone to gain access to it. I just think Barry clearly pre-meditated this to a great extent and it might have crossed his mind?
The way the things were described before, if my memory serves me right, he never went on her appointments or he didn't care to. I understood, at the time, he probably knew very little about her health or her port. MOO

The way the things were described before, if my memory serves me right, he never went on her appointments or he didn't care to. I understood, at the time, he probably knew very little about her health or her port. MOO
Agree. He didn’t know or care enough. He also did not know that people from all around the world that never even met her, would care so much and fight for her when Suzanne went “missing”.

jmo

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but it's official, the 12th Judicial District has the ball. They're the ones who will be prosecuting any future case against Barry Morphew. The Linda Stanley nightmare is officially over.

Yes….. more good news! Let’s just hope that LS would quietly let this progress. No need to continue to comment or provide input. IMO we don’t need another 15 minutes of input on this case or the clerk of the court type that was experienced in the Alex Murdaugh case. Just let the new team and investigators take their time and prosecute this case to its fullest. MOO

Yes….. more good news! Let’s just hope that LS would quietly let this progress. No need to continue to comment or provide input. IMO we don’t need another 15 minutes of input on this case or the clerk of the court type that was experienced in the Alex Murdaugh case. Just let the new team and investigators take their time and prosecute this case to its fullest. MOO
Lauren Scarf has always been the consummate professional in this case coverage IMO. I trust her instincts completely.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member