Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
And allllllll that time they spent together on Saturday, except for the steak and the sex, Suzanne might have made potatoes. Eight hour potatoes?

Conveniently Barry says they agreed to put down their phones (was that for the hike they didn't take?) but not once did Suzanne want to peek at her phone? Barry just couldn't supply any credible activity for Suzanne that day and NONE from 2 to 4pm.

Why is that, Barry?

While we wait for breaking news, a little message to IE (with some good ole New England charm, er, I mean chahm, thrown in):

Iris yo Iris
quit flippin’ lyin’ to us;
Your client’s a creep, a fraud,
a muderah;
And most people can see
right through the two of yah;
No matter how much you keep on
spinnin’ and spinnin’
majority ain’t buyin’ what you are sellin’;
Blustah, obfuscate and try as you might,
you’ll never snuff out Suzanne’s bright shining light

The End.

IMO

#JusticeForSuzanne

Last edited:
You are. Her phone would have been incredibly valuable, which is why Barry made it disappear. Personally, I think Barry chucked it in a dumpster in Broomfield. As for the ring, it was never found. It doesn't prove anything though, as scavengers could have taken it with her fingers, or the "random abductor, could have removed it in that scenario, the fact that he didn't take the cash or credit cards in her vehicle, notwithstanding.

I'm sure Barry removed it and had it melted or something.
I know they got some data from her phone even though it wasn't recovered, but do you know what else they could have recovered from her phone if it was recovered?

I know they got some data from her phone even though it wasn't recovered, but do you know what else they could have recovered from her phone if it was recovered?
Texts that Barry deleted that couldn’t be recovered. Search history, more accurate location data around the time of the murder. Who knows what else, but the cloud doesn’t compare to having the phone itself, as generally people only save certain things on there.

I’ve got the bells & whistles turned on for all of CBI’s social media! We may be waiting months, but it will happen! A new fairly new DA who is passionate about punishing domestic abuse criminals will be a fresh start! Dumb question, but I’m no attorney. Can any of the previous sanctions agains the case negatively affect a new trial? TIA
Our wait can’t be as anxiety-filled as big Bury’s daily life! Ha!
MOO

She's heading into LS territory. IE needs to zip it, but I've found that she talks more publicly when the evidence and accusations against her sack of ___ client continues to look more guilty. (Like he could ever look more guilty)

Barry is toast and I am thankful for it. I will be thrilled when they put him in his cage and lock the door. No more hunting and killing animals or humans for you BM.

jmo
Hi, it's been a while since I've been around but with the latest news, I wanted to get the latest and of course I knew I could here!!! Doesn't LS stand for Lauren Scharf? What does "heading into LS territory" mean?

Hi, it's been a while since I've been around but with the latest news, I wanted to get the latest and of course I knew I could here!!! Doesn't LS stand for Lauren Scharf? What does "heading into LS territory" mean?
The other LS -- Linda Stanley.

But she's old news. There's a new district, a new DA.

This time it's gonna stick.

JMO

I’ve got the bells & whistles turned on for all of CBI’s social media! We may be waiting months, but it will happen! A new fairly new DA who is passionate about punishing domestic abuse criminals will be a fresh start! Dumb question, but I’m no attorney. Can any of the previous sanctions agains the case negatively affect a new trial? TIA
Our wait can’t be as anxiety-filled as big Bury’s daily life! Ha!
MOO
I think when they arrest him again they have to be ready for a speedy trial. I have no doubts that his defense will requsst it and it's like 70 days or something like that so I have a feeling they are spending time getting their ducks in a row and also making sure every bit of discovery in this case is ready to be sent so there is no crazy claims by the D.. well I'm sure we will still see crazy claims, but they will be unfounded. They have Barry exactly where they want him and I have a feeling he is being watched somehow.

Thinking about IE's fullofbluster statement, why would LE release the results of any testing on Suzanne's clothing or the recovered bullet? It's an active investigation! You know whose DNA will be on her clothes? Hers. Barry's. MM2's. Shared household, it's what you'd expect. That is, if trace DNA survived.

The bullet. Was it in the grave or out? Spent or unspent? Did Suzanne suffer a soft tissue injury? Was a dead animal buried with her, one that had been shot?

LE isn't going to release any of that!

IE says "the family" doesn't trust these investigators, the "same ones who didn't follow up on the male DNA..

Geez, IE Louise, give that a rest.

Somewhere there's an automotive tech who accessed Suzanne's glove box and left his DNA there, degraded over time. There is no mystery. No rapist. No actual DNA match to anyone in CODIS.

Caffeine really sells it. IE would like for us to think only of incidental findings such that we'll forget about what the report really tells us. Casual clothing. Positive for BAM.

So incredibly damning.

IE asks for fresh eyes. I'll give her that.

Fresh eyes were present at autopsy.

Fresh eyes to map Barry's route to Moffat. He had time.

Fresh eyes to do a deep dive into the shallow grave. So so so much information to be gathered from it.

Fresh interviews. Loyalties shift.

LE still has 3 30 hours of interviews. And now they have a body.

I am haunted by the image from the hotel security camera, Barry mugging for it. Eager, too eager. Duper's delight overboard. But he'll get his. His ego will be his downfall.

Barry worked too hard to destroy and stage, that he eliminated any doubt, because no one else would have done all that.

Bet he won't be offered bail this time around.

Justice is coming.

JMO

Solid insight from Joseph Scott Morgan here. Starts about 24 minutes in.

It's really just an open and shut case to me; the tranquilizers make reasonable doubt improbable for all of the things he could have explained away before.

First, he lies about being in a very troubled marriage that was about to end
He lied about being in severe financial trouble that his wife would no longer help him with
She stops communicating shortly after he arrives home
He fiddles with the cars all night long- with no reasonable explanation
His phone goes in and out of airplane mode and powers on/off all night long
He resets the telematics in his truck-
He abruptly plans a remediation job in the early morning on Mother's day
He spends a good deal of time discarding items at McDonalds- again with no reasonable explanation
He prompts his neighbor with the bike story when he asks them to check on his wife
He then leads investigators directly to a wrecked bike a short distance from his home
He drove to where the helmet was found, and lied about it-
He admitted to owning and being skilled in using the exact same drugs found in her system
He intimated that he might have discarded them recently when interviewed by police
They found the empty box for those drugs in his home
They found dropped darts for those drugs on the garage floor
A sheath from a needle like the one you would need to load a dart, or inject a person, was found tangled in the bedsheets in the dryer
There were signs of a struggle in the home: A door frame was broken
Sheets were missing from one of the bedrooms

Which is now a more reasonable story; A jealous husband drugged his wife, killed her, and hid her body, then liquidated their assets to start a new life... or a random person with highly restricted access to powerful veterinary drugs happened upon his wife while she was biking next to their home, drugged and killed her and then drove her during the day 45 miles away and planted her body in the middle of an open field and left no trace.

-Friends and family held their breath as Barry Morphew was seen sneaking into the Indiana church for murdered wife Suzanne Morphew's memorial service held on Saturday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal – less than a week after an autopsy report confirmed her death by homicide.

Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show guests arriving for a celebration of life at Trinity Baptist Church in Westgate, Indiana – close to the small town of Noblesville where she grew up.

- Guests at the invite-only event included Barry's older sister Kelly Gillen, niece Holly Clem and mother Shirley Morphew.

Suzanne's friends were also represented, with close friend Holly Wilson making a lengthy speech about happier times together.

An attendee told DailyMail.com: 'Barry and the girls didn't speak but Holly did. The pastor spoke and a family friend read some scripture. It was nice.'

-Guests were handed a program decorated with yellow flowers and featuring a previously unseen photo of the mom-of-two in a floral-print off-the-shoulder top on the cover.

The funeral flowers were also yellow and included golden roses, gerbera daisies and calla lilies, as well as a bouquet of lilac branches.

Solid insight from Joseph Scott Morgan here. Starts about 24 minutes in.

Great interview with Joseph Scott Morgan! Thx for the post! Paraphrasing, Bury will be arrested again! MOO

Did we ever learn that sheets were missing?

Y'all recall how genuine and dialed in MM2's boyfriend was? From Suzanne's biking habits to the general timber of the family, he was well-versed and straight-forward. Nice kid.

There was one individual in the home who would have been dialed in, too, IMO. Someone who probably had a good of who slept where, which sheets went to which beds, where extra sheets were stored. Same person who could have reverse-inventoried Suzanne's closet, to identify missing items. Bike shirt/jacket/helmet missing (because that's what Barry gathered up -- and not even a credible biking outfit! No shorts, no gloves, no sunglasses, camelback). Crested Butte sweatshirt, missing. But I suspect Barry took great pains to make sure that person couldn't compare befores and afters.

Anyhoo... where I'm going with this -- what if three sets of sheets were in play that day? And one set is missing. It's not really necessary to the narrative but I think it's reasonable that Suzanne was washing MM1's sheets (as explained before bc IMO that was where Barry had been sleeping).

What's ODD is Barry's reaction to the sheet situation. And why? Because everybody in the room knew that, if Suzanne had been alive post-dryer, she'd have remade that bed? Or because there were missing sheets and Barry understood the implication?

It appears to me that Suzanne made her bed. Careful attention to detail but maybe Barry had. Missing sheets? Replaced, remade.

I just really want to know WHY Barry thought it made him look bad. What did HE think LE was thinking?

-Friends and family held their breath as Barry Morphew was seen sneaking into the Indiana church for murdered wife Suzanne Morphew's memorial service held on Saturday, DailyMail.com can exclusively reveal – less than a week after an autopsy report confirmed her death by homicide.

Exclusive DailyMail.com photos show guests arriving for a celebration of life at Trinity Baptist Church in Westgate, Indiana – close to the small town of Noblesville where she grew up.

- Guests at the invite-only event included Barry's older sister Kelly Gillen, niece Holly Clem and mother Shirley Morphew.

Suzanne's friends were also represented, with close friend Holly Wilson making a lengthy speech about happier times together.

An attendee told DailyMail.com: 'Barry and the girls didn't speak but Holly did. The pastor spoke and a family friend read some scripture. It was nice.'

-Guests were handed a program decorated with yellow flowers and featuring a previously unseen photo of the mom-of-two in a floral-print off-the-shoulder top on the cover.

The funeral flowers were also yellow and included golden roses, gerbera daisies and calla lilies, as well as a bouquet of lilac branches.

Sneaky sneak who sneaks sneaked in? Please tell me he was combating panic, worried LE might swoop in to steal any unguarded minute and re-arrest him. Measure, measure, counter-measure. Did he slink out in the same fashion? No time for cozies? "You are Suzanne to me".

I don't mind if he feels a little hunted. Knows not the day nor hour...

It'll be like a little surprise, but one he knew was coming

I'm'a gonna call it husband's day.

JMO

Good old Daily Mail !! They have not let us down! I knew Barry would sneak in.

Did we ever learn that sheets were missing?

Y'all recall how genuine and dialed in MM2's boyfriend was? From Suzanne's biking habits to the general timber of the family, he was well-versed and straight-forward. Nice kid.

There was one individual in the home who would have been dialed in, too, IMO. Someone who probably had a good of who slept where, which sheets went to which beds, where extra sheets were stored. Same person who could have reverse-inventoried Suzanne's closet, to identify missing items. Bike shirt/jacket/helmet missing (because that's what Barry gathered up -- and not even a credible biking outfit! No shorts, no gloves, no sunglasses, camelback). Crested Butte sweatshirt, missing. But I suspect Barry took great pains to make sure that person couldn't compare befores and afters.

Anyhoo... where I'm going with this -- what if three sets of sheets were in play that day? And one set is missing. It's not really necessary to the narrative but I think it's reasonable that Suzanne was washing MM1's sheets (as explained before bc IMO that was where Barry had been sleeping).

What's ODD is Barry's reaction to the sheet situation. And why? Because everybody in the room knew that, if Suzanne had been alive post-dryer, she'd have remade that bed? Or because there were missing sheets and Barry understood the implication?

It appears to me that Suzanne made her bed. Careful attention to detail but maybe Barry had. Missing sheets? Replaced, remade.

I just really want to know WHY Barry thought it made him look bad. What did HE think LE was thinking?
1715024532260.png

Edited/Added by me: Sheets were found in the dryer, needle sheath found tangled in those sheets. The most likely explanation is those sheets in the dryer are the missing sheets, that room is where he injected her. He didn't use a dart, he used the loading needle. He chased her into that bedroom, and injected her after removing the sheath with one hand. She ended up in that bed and so he washed the sheets and the sheath ended up in the dryer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member