Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

Sounds like a beautiful spot.
It is if you enjoy that type of terrain and vistas. It's a higher elevation than Phoenix but not in snow country. I prefer Flagstaff up the road to the outskirts of Phoenix, but the location is kinda the best of two worlds seasonally with Phoenix near by but out of the city. I'm a 4 seasons girl :)

It is if you enjoy that type of terrain and vistas. It's a higher elevation than Phoenix but not in snow country. I prefer Flagstaff up the road to the outskirts of Phoenix, but the location is kinda the best of two worlds seasonally with Phoenix near by but out of the city. I'm a 4 seasons girl :)
I had a friend who lived in Cave Creek, pretty country. It was dusty and I like a little more green. Lots of arroyos and it was wild when it rained-scary flooding. I know I’ve driven by that address plenty when I was out there, nothing special about the area. Barry would not stick out unless he was dragging his purse aka Bobcat everywhere.

I had a friend who lived in Cave Creek, pretty country. It was dusty and I like a little more green. Lots of arroyos and it was wild when it rained-scary flooding. I know I’ve driven by that address plenty when I was out there, nothing special about the area. Barry would not stick out unless he was dragging his purse aka Bobcat everywhere.
Well and Phoenix is close enough to provide plenty of commercial jobs for him especially during midwest winters.

If he thinks he’s going to be seeing this winter as a free man, he’s in for a rude awakening.

I’d be surprised if he made it through the summer.
If it's not summer that would surprise me but will tell me there are still problems with the case either issues with admissible evidence or some "hangover" form the first attempt or they are waiting for all the civil "stuff" to be done. I'm someone who thinks he still has a "war chest of funds of some amount" regardless of the outcome of the civil case.

If he thinks he’s going to be seeing this winter as a free man, he’s in for a rude awakening.

I’d be surprised if he made it through the summer.
Sounds good to me. Spring isn’t over yet. I am looking for charges as quickly as the Prosector gets all her ducks in a row. BM may ask for a speedy trial. They have to be ready to go this time. And it always helps if you have fair judges who are eager to have the experts testify,

Cave Creek and Carefree have some very nice areas, with easy access to hills, trails, etc.

The trailer park? Not so great. Unless you like a walled-in park (behind a gas station), with your neighbor an arm’s length away.

Btw, I have nothing against gas stations.
Me neither, but I don’t want one for a neighbour

Hey everyone, hope you're all doing OK?

It's really quiet on news and updates regarding Suzanne's case. Don't know whether that's a good thing or not :-/ (hoping it is a really good thing and that tomorrow when I check the tinterwebs I'll see headlines screaming at me of an arrest - i may just do a celebratory dance when that day comes)

moo

Even tho we heard that BM moved back to IN and has a place in a mobile home home park in AZ do we know that BM is living in either place? ie do we have any idea where he actually is? Is he still in the country even?

Oh I think they were and are heavily indoctrinated by BM too1 And I also think their mother had a very strong influence on them and they all knew BM and his self righteous and self centered ways, along with his temper. Until he is convicted and sentenced I think the daughters won't be anything but seemingly supportive of BM. Once that happens they might come out of their shells. moo
This is unfortunately very common with children whose father was responsible for their mother's death. It is a complex situation. A few reasons in my opinion are: they are afraid of their father knowing what he could be capable of, the thought of losing their other parent is unbearable and they have been brainwashed from a young age. It is so sad as their lives are forever altered...

MOO

Even tho we heard that BM moved back to IN and has a place in a mobile home home park in AZ do we know that BM is living in either place? ie do we have any idea where he actually is? Is he still in the country even?
IMO, when it comes to BM's status-- including his residency, we are hearing whatever the defense team wants us to hear, and when they want us to hear it. Thus far, first it was IN, and more recently, AZ.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173
Back