Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *Case dismissed w/o prejudice* *found in 2023* #114

doesn't look to have much of a personality jmo

Right on brand for Barry.

Feel like there's a direct, graphable correlation between the downsizing of BM's property portfolio and lifestyle and the relative increase in IE's savings accounts.

At least it's a posh, "heritage" trailer in a very select trailer park. With, presumably, robust defences against chipmunks and other fearsome local beasts.

"Time to update my Dumpster profile...
I can see the BM profile now.

I am a hunter. I have killed 85 chipmunks. I tranquilize deer and saw off their horns ( I know most educated people would call them antlers but I call them horns ) I track lions, bears, coyotes, elk, etc.
We could meet a a dumpster but I don't throw anything into the dumpster. I dump my trash at random dumpsters on the way to a big job in Broomfield on a day that it is illegal work on the site that day.
Our fist date... I will cook steaks with peanut butter. We could eat two steaks on 2 plates. I will hand wash my plate and put yours in the dishwasher or we could split a steak and eat off of 1 plate.

Right on brand for Barry.

Feel like there's a direct, graphable correlation between the downsizing of BM's property portfolio and lifestyle and the relative increase in IE's savings accounts.

At least it's a posh, "heritage" trailer in a very select trailer park. With, presumably, robust defences against chipmunks and other fearsome local beasts.
:DGood points! And it's also for folk who enjoy 'life in the past lane' apparently, which Barry will be doing soon in his mind from his prison cell minus the boutique aspect ofcourse.

I am a hunter. I have killed 85 chipmunks. I tranquilize deer and saw off their horns ( I know most educated people would call them antlers but I call them horns ) I track lions, bears, coyotes, elk, etc.
We could meet a a dumpster but I don't throw anything into the dumpster. I dump my trash at random dumpsters on the way to a big job in Broomfield on a day that it is illegal work on the site that day.
Our fist date... I will cook steaks with peanut butter. We could eat two steaks on 2 plates. I will hand wash my plate and put yours in the dishwasher or we could split a steak and eat off of 1 plate.
Rbbm

Accidental typo, I know, but I still feel like a correction is due. It wasn't his fist. His hand merely glanced off her nose. More her nose got in the way of his momentum.

I can never remember what that's called.

Oh, that's right. In legal circles, it's called domestic violence. Intimate partner violence.

Ugly show of force.

JMO

Check this out.

Located past the Harley Davidson store, which is by the Gas Station, which is by the Stardust Trailer Park where BM lives.

Pan 180 degrees to see the gas station.

JMVHO.

Check this out.

Located past the Harley Davidson store, which is by the Gas Station, which is by the Stardust Trailer Park where BM lives.

Pan 180 degrees to see the gas station.

JMVHO.
TOWN DUMP One of the world's most unusual stores (permanently closed)

:cool: Dump, dumpsters - it magically attracts him. ;)

BM. Glamping in RV? Looking for "Cute Girls?

@windrower BM, up to no good?

Maybe he searched online:
"Cute girls in N. Scottsdale, Carefree, or Cave Creek" ;)
Maybe first result was "Stardust Trailer Park,
6800 E Cave Creek Rd, Cave Creek, AZ. 85331"

From park's website:
"Established 1961, Reimagined 2020"
"... a boutique community consisting of 35 sites. We offer short term stays, long term rentals, and a lifestyle that is unparalleled in the heart of the bustling and vibrant downtown Cave Creek entertainment district."
"Glamping Made Easy"
"Life In The Past Lane"
"Step back in time in one of our many pristinely restored trailers from 1949-1965."
^ Stardust Trailer Park - Cave Creek, AZ

In park's RV pix gallery, I don't see any badged as a Fleetwood but could have missed it or pix may have been taken waaay back when.

W his name is on Maricopa County Assessor's tax rolls,* seems he does actually own the rig.

Maybe bought it (as standing there) at the park for ages & has left in place??? IDK.

May live there full time, part time, may never have set foot in it. IDK.

If living in it now, sometime in the future living in smaller accomodations (6' x 9' w cellmate?), he may look back at the Fleetwood w fondness. ;)
imo

* AZ Dept of Rev. laws & forms
"A.R.S. § 33-1478 requires registration. This card must be filled out by the mobile home or
travel trailer owner at time of arrival" for stay of 30 or more days.
MOBILE HOME AND TRAVEL TRAILER REGISTER

Park owner to file monthly report w. county assessor for vehicles staying 30 or more days. A.R.S. § 42-19154. Form revised 2019.
"MOBILE HOME PARK AND TRAILER COURT OPERATOR’S REPORT TO COUNTY ASSESSOR"
See pages 19-20: https://azdor.gov/sites/default/files/2023-03/PROPERTY_ManufacturedHousingManual.pdf

See page 27: "Code 72 Manufactured Homes and Mobile Homes"

See the google reviews -- Owner and BM sound like bffs!

Way back in the beginning of this tragedy, I questioned BM being an actual hunter. I didn’t believe he was then, and even more so now.

(When I made the post, he was considered a victim, which I never believed he was, so . . . you won’t find the post.)

An actual hunter is a person who respects the process and people, but also the animals taken in a hunt.

Based on what we know, any hunting BM did was likely guided hunting. He’s no mountain master, and certainly is not a respecter of anyone or anything.

Deer farms are one thing if they are raising deer to sell venison. Quite another, to me, if they are a place to trap trophy game for an easy shot. That, to me, is not a real hunt. The animals should have a fighting chance.

(There are businesses that offer canned hunts, and I just personally have a problem with such things.)

I don’t hunt, but my DH used to, and we fed our family for many years on venison and elk. Good meat if you hunt properly and field dress correctly and butcher appropriately. Younger family members still provide meat for their families and donate through the butcher to the local food bank.

BM is a sickening excuse for a man.

IMO

At the Circle K gas pumps?

Way back in the beginning of this tragedy, I questioned BM being an actual hunter. I didn’t believe he was then, and even more so now.

(When I made the post, he was considered a victim, which I never believed he was, so . . . you won’t find the post.)

An actual hunter is a person who respects the process and people, but also the animals taken in a hunt.

Based on what we know, any hunting BM did was likely guided hunting. He’s no mountain master, and certainly is not a respecter of anyone or anything.

Deer farms are one thing if they are raising deer to sell venison. Quite another, to me, if they are a place to trap trophy game for an easy shot. That, to me, is not a real hunt. The animals should have a fighting chance.

(There are businesses that offer canned hunts, and I just personally have a problem with such things.)

I don’t hunt, but my DH used to, and we fed our family for many years on venison and elk. Good meat if you hunt properly and field dress correctly and butcher appropriately. Younger family members still provide meat for their families and donate through the butcher to the local food bank.

BM is a sickening excuse for a man.

IMO

Well posted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member