CO - The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what the mom felt immediately, when she saw Morgan dead? If I was a mom whose daughter was being stalked and found my daughter dead, I would immediately wonder how she died.
Did the mom think she was murdered right then?
Did she think Morgan committed suicide?
I would think either one would have crossed her mind. I would think she would want answers immediately. To cremate Morgan doesn't make sense if the mom wanted answers. And she said Morgan wanted to be cremated. Why would a 20 year old say she wants to be cremated?
These things confuse me.
see I read she did not initially believe it was murder - she never thought that until it was suggested to her. I am going to have to find that.

Hey, I am VERY compassionate towards the Ingrams - towards anyone who has suffered a horrible loss for that matter. Towards anyone who has suffered, period, in fact.

We are not here bashing the Ingrams for not doing more, or blaming them for their daughter's death/murder, etc. Everyone in hindsight can find a thousand things they could have, would have, should have done in such a circumstance.

The problem is we have a position taken by a mom that is opposite from the position of the authorities and that has several serious holes, inconsistencies, implausibilities that create questions.

The actions or inactions of the Morgans are being examined in light of that, not to state they were negligent, or stupid or caused Morgan's death to happen. They are being examined to see if perception in grief may differ from perception pre-grief, for example.

Not only do I not believe that the Ingrams were negligent, etc., but I would never dare make such an accusation against parents grieving the death of their darling child.

“I knew in my heart that she had been murdered,” Toni Ingram said last week, describing the morning she discovered her daughter's lifeless body. http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20120907/NEWS/120909901

BBM.
again, I'll have to go looking but I swear that was not her intial reaction.

To that end, I've always thought it was interesting there was not much about M online. No facebook memorial page (I think one now that the blog is going but a few weeks ago there was nothing), the only comments on her obit are people who knew her vaguely (and like 3 total at that- unless more have suddenly been added since I first found her blog in August), etc. What I'm trying to say is, it seems like not even her friends are out there campaigning for justice, kwim? Eventually you have to start wondering why the minority is the minority.
see, I don't get it either....

It is now 100% clear to me that blog posts are being created in specific response to our conversations.

Instead of proceeding with further days of the stalking, we are jumping to the end to address how there was no sign of forced entry and could still have been an intruder and how they were too distraught to ask questions.

Frankly, that does concern me.
yes, it is concerning.

now her mom posted this:
Every little thing you say, and do has to then be put through the stalker processor. You stalker becomes a consideration – in a quick trip to the store, the wattage of your lights, how cranked open the windows can be, how drawn completely closed is the new required position for all window coverings – and even if you have to make them yourself, thicker window coverings for your clearstory windows, which just might allow you to sleep a little more soundly.

if that is the case why would she have taken the dog out alone? gone driving alone? As a previous poster stated, there are way too many holes and inconsistences for me. when the mod was changed, was there an additional investigation to make that change happen? Why have they not gotten police reports or any of that info?

Hmm.

All the drugs listed are readily available to Morgan and friends through school or the free clinic if any choose to go and talk with a doc or therapist. They can even be found in home medicine cabinets from parents, siblings, grandparents, whomever lives there. They can be bought as "street" drugs from those that get the scrip but want the cash for some other substance, which is easy to figure out when in school.

Quote snipped. Not to mention that the Carbondale and Glenwood Springs area is rampant with illegal drug use, production and selling. It's very bad and I can't believe that Morgan was never touched by it.

I believe any and almost every community has a drug problem. In my neighborhood we have had one right after another drug bust. In the middle of the woods in Maine. Even in school I remembered how some kids were so hooked. But that's something I have never touched, even when passed around in front of me. To be honest, the first time I saw someone snort up some drugs I was shocked. Even to this day I have to ask my husband questions about how some drugs are used.

re: initial reaction

on the radio show TI said she didn't suspect anything about the death until the PAR came back six weeks later, iirc.

I believe any and almost every community has a drug problem. In my neighborhood we have had one right after another drug bust. In the middle of the woods in Maine. Even in school I remembered how some kids were so hooked. But that's something I have never touched, even when passed around in front of me. To be honest, the first time I saw someone snort up some drugs I was shocked. Even to this day I have to ask my husband questions about how some drugs are used.

I agree about every community having a drug problem. I also think that while the parent may think they know everything about their child, I think that is not necessarily true.

re: initial reaction

on the radio show TI said she didn't suspect anything about the death until the PAR came back six weeks later, iirc.

By all accounts she was strong and healthier than she had ever been. Its surprising that no one immediately questioned why a 20 yr old would just die of natural causes.

The biggest problem I have with it being suicide is where is the evidence. Unless Morgan really did have a cleaning fairy there should be something lying around her room or trash.
Any ideas on why there would not be
?

Perhaps for your answer you might want to revisit the timeline of who found her, when the 911 call was placed, police records of their assist that day....stuff like that. The timeline.

another thing that bothers me...it is being called a stalking and a murder case....do the police have their videos and photographs as evidence? I've only seen the one photo, which was the one 2 minutes after the police one.

I just don't see how someone could have not been caught well enough on camera to be identified considering the amount of cameras they had and the many times they reported this happening. Is someone that smart and elusive? why were there no incidents away from the home? how empty was the neighborhood? no one else ever saw this "person".

I don't get the jewelry thing either...I would think you would have to describe it or show pictures to the police and they would determine if it was a match. If they just showed it to you, you could say "oh yes, that's mine" and it not really be yours. KWIM? Do the parents know for sure items were missing? Could she have given them away?

so so so many questions - so many thoughts. It would be very interesting to hear the father's daily account as well. And from the brother even though he didn't live there. I would have been checking all doors to be sure they were locked daily....wouldn't that be part of the stalker routine you become accustomed too?

some of the comments regarding the le are getting a bit out of hand. you get more flies with honey......

IDK-I guess I don't understand why people would go out & spend thousands of dollars on security to protect their family if no one was really stalking them & then to have your beautiful spiritual loving daughter die. I really don't see M compounding that sorrow on her parents by killing herself.KWIM

here is a new thread as this one is getting rather long...:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184980"]The Stalking and Mysterious Death of Morgan Ingram #3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

mover on over.. this one will close in a few minutes.

see I read she did not initially believe it was murder - she never thought that until it was suggested to her. I am going to have to find that.

again, I'll have to go looking but I swear that was not her intial reaction.

see, I don't get it either....

yes, it is concerning.

now her mom posted this:
Every little thing you say, and do has to then be put through the stalker processor. You stalker becomes a consideration – in a quick trip to the store, the wattage of your lights, how cranked open the windows can be, how drawn completely closed is the new required position for all window coverings – and even if you have to make them yourself, thicker window coverings for your clearstory windows, which just might allow you to sleep a little more soundly.

if that is the case why would she have taken the dog out alone? gone driving alone? As a previous poster stated, there are way too many holes and inconsistences for me. when the mod was changed, was there an additional investigation to make that change happen? Why have they not gotten police reports or any of that info?

BBM, These things are what I cannot reconcile with regard to being terrorized by a stalker... MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther