CO - Yun Mi Hoy, 47, brutally murdered, Aurora, 29 Aug 2013 *Insanity*

Trial is coming up shortly is it not?

My days are all messed up lately but im sure it was this I read Oct 22 but cant be 100% sure

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

So she has been allowed to plead insanity and being sent to hospital instead of prison.

I call bs on that,I just get the impression that she won't learn from this.

So she has been allowed to plead insanity and being sent to hospital instead of prison.

I call bs on that,I just get the impression that she won't learn from this.

Is time in a maximum security mental ward really a walk in the park?

If she's truly mentally ill, what should she "learn" ?

Initial reports stated she'd stabbed her mom 79 times, but in court Thursday police testified that 151 individual stab wounds were discovered on Yun-Mi Hoy's body. She was stabbed 35 times in the face and 51 times in the neck....

From the link above

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apparently she's quite unhinged. This report indicates that they've yet to successfully treat her in hospital so i'd say she'll be there a very very long time. She still needs permission from the court to get out.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...anity-in-stabbing-death-of-her-mom-yun-mi-hoy

During that testimony, Dr. Richard Pounds said Guzman was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia.

"There were obvious signs of hallucinating," Pounds said. "She was staring into space, having conversations with people who were not present, and she was laughing at herself."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's been about 5 years since the last post. Have there been any developments in her 'treatment'?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keziah16
Back