Complaint with new information sent to Sheriff Gore from Mary Zahau-Loehner, Rebecca's sister

show me another case where the boyfriend / domestic partner ( suspect number one in every instance ) is given preferrential treatment and spousal rights over the victim.

show me one case . one.

there are none .

and the way they refuse to change their conclusion or give anyone anything.

I have to ask them what right they have. Where are the rights of the family?

mOO

show me another case where the boyfriend / domestic partner ( suspect number one in every instance ) is given preferrential treatment and spousal rights over the victim.

show me one case . one.

there are none .

and the way they refuse to change their conclusion or give anyone anything.

I have to ask them what right they have. Where are the rights of the family?

mOO

Merely of glimpse of our society today; money is God. It accomplishes anything those who have it want. Anything. This is one single example of how some are financially obsessed yet morally corrupt. Perhaps a case that Rebecca's civil rights have been violated by the Shacknais and the sheriff's department? It's pretty apparent to me they have been.

That right there. It's the only way I can see getting any remedy. It's NEVER going to come from the State Of California. @Burma, you guys need a top civil rights atty.

What I find extremely interesting and horribly sad is that her throat and brain are missing. First and foremost - how much more disrespectful can they get? But just as important - according to the first 48 special done the original ME noted fractures to the cricoid and the 4 subdural hemorrhages but that was “explained away” by the sheriffs office...but conveniently unavailable to the second ME for examination because they have just *POOF* disappeared. This case is just so sad and I pray that justice will be served. Money can’t buy you out of trouble with God Almighty. One way or another these ppl will answer for what they have done.

What I find extremely interesting and horribly sad is that her throat and brain are missing. First and foremost - how much more disrespectful can they get? But just as important - according to the first 48 special done the original ME noted fractures to the cricoid and the 4 subdural hemorrhages but that was “explained away” by the sheriffs office...but conveniently unavailable to the second ME for examination because they have just *POOF* disappeared. This case is just so sad and I pray that justice will be served. Money can’t buy you out of trouble with God Almighty. One way or another these ppl will answer for what they have done.

thank you for so beautifully stating this truth as it seems they have a new gaslighting strategy at every turn. hold on to the TRUTH. because this happened and there is no acceptable explanation why not ONE but TWO of the organs
involved in the murder are inexplicably disposed of.

fight back, I would, I would fight them and sue them. mOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back