Conference

golfmom said:
Timex asked the following questions ...

Did you accept applet?
Do you have the java script enabled?
Do you have popup blocker disabled?
It's telling me that I already have the installation running and that I can't proceed without first finishing that one

Jenifred said:
It's telling me that I already have the installation running and that I can't proceed without first finishing that one

Timex said she would come over here and see if she could help you out. :woohoo: :woohoo:

golfmom said:
Timex said she would come over here and see if she could help you out. :woohoo: :woohoo:
I'm getting an application error too. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be for me! Boo-hoo.

Jenifred said:

someone mentioned you need to have the stormdancing/stormdancing thing selected (not irc)

It's unable to connect to the server!!

Jenifred said:
It's unable to connect to the server!!

just let it keep trying. We have 4 servers...one is down. It is prolly hanging on that one. It will kick over to a valid server in time...UNLESS...by any chance are you at work? Many employers put a block on java chat programs, thats the only reason I ask. You can also check the "chat" forum here for instructions on a different way to get to chat...but again, many employers will block it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back