Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is his Twitter page, he seems to be a very bitter and angry young man.

He talks about the world would be a better place without him and another tweet he said f parents.

He posted that he actually wished the world would end in 2 weeks. His wish came true. It ended for him and he ended it for innocent children, their parents and their teachers. :(

This is usually how it goes...massive warning signs everywhere and they are missed by society.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

And there are massive numbers of bitter young men that don't go off killing anyone.

How do we know his mother was a kindergardner teacher? How do we know the children killed were kindergardners?

ABC News reporting "shooting spree" at multiple locations. There may be additional victims at remote locations.

Dear God. When I left the house this morning it was being reported as 1 possible teacher or principal dead and 2 kids with blood on them. I came home to read the latest and am just in tears. I will be praying this afternoon for those with broken hearts. I don't know what else to do.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I'm hearing different reports about his age... nothing confirmed as I've heard...
Heard 20, 23.... anyone hear anything official?

We should be careful, sleuth first and not definitively spread links and pics until we're sure...

So this 24 yr old , now living in New jersey, comes home for Holiday vacation, and wakes up, kills his father, then goes to an elementary school and kills his mother and her classroom full of 5 yr olds, and the principal and the staff. Then thank God he killed his ugly evil self, and saved us the trouble. :furious:

local news here in CT just stated that his mother died- was shot- at home ( in newtown SandyHook is part of Newtown technically)) today, although she also worked at the school where the shooting occurred.

In the same report it stated his father in NJ was also found shot today as well.

?
I 'm watching CT channel 3 eye witness news live.

The Gov. is at the scene there in Newtown now.

Sandy Hook School and the school district's websites have both been taken down.

And there are massive numbers of bitter young men that don't go off killing anyone.

I absolutely agree...but I bet as time goes on there will be warning signs found that were missed, conversations ignored. It is no one's fault but this coward...don't get me wrong.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

This is going to change security in schools in some way. I mean what do we got to do, have armed guards at schools, malls, movie theatres, the zoo, etc..

I'm curious how he got in and if there was a security guard present anywhere.

Every time something like this happens, it changes security. But, things get lax, things happen. It's said that his mother was a teacher here at this school, so if that is the case and his face was known there, he would have gotten in easily. Just sickening!

He appears depressed, immature and angry at the world.

Lots of people are the same way and don't go into a school and slaughter innocent people. Sickening.

(not directing that at you at all, just jumping off your post :))

NBC just said that the mother was shot in the school, along with her students and principals office. There is no dead body in the home of the shooter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph