Connecticut school district on lockdown after shooting report at a Newtown elemen-#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That he could just get from his brother's wallet.
I could get any of my family member's ID if I wanted it bad enough.
But guns and a bulletproof vest? Not so much...

I also will fully admit that I'm terrified of the backlash if the shooter really is developmentally disabled...

Reportedly, he stole the weapons from his mother's home.

I'm wondering why is it so hard to get a clear positive ID on all the fatalities in this case? Unless there is a suspicion of something truly diabolical - switching clothing or bringing other children to school who aren't students there in order to kill them, it seems it would take me under 2 hours to have a firm, positive ID on all 30.

Anyone who has ever gone on a field trip with a class knows a school can tell you immediately which kids didn't get on the bus that were expected - and a teacher could simply look at her class roll, parents can pick up and sign out their kids, and those who weren't picked up are the pool of names you draw from.

Why in the world is it taking so long? This must be agonizing for the parents.

Sick. Just sick. And I'm tired of these defective young males arming up and taking innocent people with them.

This didn't come out of nowhere. And I don't even know that I'm interested in what his problem was. Nothing could justify what he did today.

He didn't post publicly at all. Only his friends could see his posts.
Which didn't make a lot of sense to me if you were trying to clear your name.
Another Ryan Lanza made public posts stating it wasn't him. Which makes far more sense to me.

BBM makes perfect sense to me - this guy is being attacked on a world wide scale. When he made his update saying he was on his way home and it wasn't him, people were passing screenshots of that round saying how dare the shooter still be alive and people should find him and do the "right thing".

Really LE should have come out and said no it wasn't him and stopped it getting so far out of hand.

The man identified in media reports Friday as the shooter has told friends that he thinks his developmentally disabled brother may have committed the crime, Patch has learned.

A close friend of Ryan Lanza who would not be identified told Patch that he spoke to Lanza as Lanza made his way home from work to Hoboken.
Lanza also took to his Facebook page to rail against CNN naming him as the suspect in the shooting in Newtown, Conn.

“I’m on the bus home now, it wasn’t me,” Lanza wrote.

Lanza’s mother, Nancy, a school teacher, is believed to be among the dead.

http://newtown.patch.com/articles/reports-of-shooting-at-sandy-hook-elementary-school

So who was the guy they took out of the woods near the school? Was that all a mistake and speculation?

If you would like to mail sympathy cards or letters of support and solidarity to the school, the school address appears to be:
Sandy Hook Elementary School
12 Dickenson Drive
Sandy Hook, CT 06482

Sending a card is something small but at least it's something we can do.

Maybe AL is the Autistic brother found deceased.....and the shooter is the unnamed brother? Hey I can speculate as well as MSM!

So aggravating that there are so many different news stories being reported. I really want to know if a man dressed in camo was led handcuffed out of the school and into the woods... And if so, who was he????

BBM makes perfect sense to me - this guy is being attacked on a world wide scale. When he made his update saying he was on his way home and it wasn't him, people were passing screenshots of that round saying how dare the shooter still be alive and people should find him and do the "right thing".

Really LE should have come out and said no it wasn't him and stopped it getting so far out of hand.

I agree LE should have stepped in.
But since they didn't, it made more sense for the innocent guy to PUBLICLY say he didn't do it... rather than saying so privately.

Another guy with that name has... and in fact appears to be using it to his advantage promoting himself. :what:

Another tweet saying shooter may have been carrying brothers ID

Hearing on my local news that R has said that A is autistic. Again, not sure if this is true but just relaying what I am hearing.

I don't care what was wrong with him. I truly do not. A waste of space is what he was.

Just waking up to this awful horrendous nightmare here in Aus.... My biggest fear is the safety of my two children (5 and 7yrs) when I am not with them.

It freaks me out when I hear of nasty marriage breakups of kids in their class, or see very odd behavior from a select few parents at their school.

I just can't believe it.... those poor little darlings, those poor families.

I am confused Matthew Keys tweet a pix of a RL being hand cuffed by Hoboken police
says WCBS-TV confirms it is RL.

Why is he in hand cuffs?

That would be a routine thing, just until they figured out for sure if he was an accomplice.

:waitasec: CNN (Susan C.) reporting that Nancy Lanza was found dead in her home. So, who was in the classroom with the children? A substitute?

Reportedly, he stole the weapons from his mother's home.

A kindergarten teacher owned a a semi-automatic, a 223 Bushmaster, and a Glock? Doubtful. Those are some man's collection of guns. I could believe that she owned the Sig Sauer. (Yes, I realize some females collect guns too. I lived in Okla. for many years.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member