Conrad Murray trial -Day nine.

Witness now explaining why urine and blood tests differently. Makes sense. Urine is just a collection from the past, where blood is a current read of what is actually in the body now.

was there any testimony about how "old" the urine sample from the scene was? What I mean is unless CM tells us, who knows how long that had been sitting there. Icky sorry.

Right and another thing, CM could have told Michael if he took a handful of Lorazepam orally, it won’t kill him and Michael trusted him.

1/43 of a 2 mg lorazapam tablet left in the stomach. The prescription was for 2 mg lorazapam each. That's not much left in his stomach at time of death.

I didn't catch if they said how old the urine from the scene was. But I would imagine they could test to see how old it was before running tests on it, couldn't they?

No way this can be done.

Amity <------------- Is oh, soooo lost!
All those numbers just gave me a headache.
It's obvious.....I'm not a chemist.

1/43 of a 2 mg lorazapam tablet left in the stomach. The prescription was for 2 mg lorazapam each. That's not much left in his stomach at time of death.

Was the lorazepam found in actual tablet form?

Flanagan, you need to ask your expert witness these questions. You are wasting time and trying to confuse the jury.

Mr. Anderson's calculations were excellent and well presented.

Was the lorazepam found in actual tablet form?

No it was a percentage of total stomach contents and then the toxicology witness took it down to what it would amount to in pill form for the jury.

CM could have put medication in tablet form into the cup of Michael's hand and he put them in his mouth and swallowed them with water. My point is, the doctor could have given the tablets to MJ so assuming MJ took the tablets on his own volition may be inaccurate.

I am reposting my post because I always seem to start out on the wrong thread!:floorlaugh:

Good Morning Everyone!:seeya:

One thing was loud and clear to me with yesterday's testimony. Something does not make sense.

The defense would have the jury believe that MJ was this rapid drug addict but frankly the evidence entered doesn't show that at all.

I think just like everything to do with MJ it was blown way out of proportion. A full blown addict will take everything and anything they can get their hands on especially if it is right there in their home for the taking. So him being a drug addict at the time is a bunch of baloney, imo. I don't think he even wanted the other drug cocktail that Murray decided to give him. He just only wanted the propofol so he could think he had slept, imo.

Bottle after bottle of drugs were found in abundance at the Holmby Mansion and so many of them had quite a few pills in the bottle. Some meds were over a year old or more. What addict leaves the drugs alone that they supposedly crave?

Sometimes I think it gets lost that MJ was a 50 year old man who would have aches and pains and medical problems just like any person his age would. I imagine some of our medicine chests are also filled with drugs we may have needed for some kind of illness or sickness. But if MJ has it then of course it is spun the only reason for it is to feed the drug addiction. It seems some expect MJ to have been totally healthy without ever needing a real doctors care for certain medically necessary things.

Why would a saline bag have a slit (cut) in it if not to place something inside of it? That bottle has CMs fingerprint. That is the bottle of propofol CM gave him and is the homicide weapon.

So while the defense is all about getting the jurors distracted with insignificant things I certainly hope the real evidence is not getting lost in the smoke and mirrors of the defense.

IMO

BBM You took the words right out of my mouth, blueeyes...

That IS the smoking gun. Period. Or that's what I think anyway...

That is why he put it in the blue "to go -- to the dumpster" bag, IMO. He knew that his goose was cooked if this was found.

That is why the DT is talking so much about stomach contents today -- that MJ surely drank the propofol and that was, according to the DT, what killed him. Hooey, Hogwash and Horsefeathers, Madam.

I just hope the M.E./Coroner (or a pharmacologist or whoever) can explain to the jury, like they are 5-year-olds, how that is so. And without a doubt.

EF testified that the conditions of the IV stand were the same when she examined it on the 25 and 29 of June to prove this crucial evidence was not tampered with because the bedroom was not secured during this period of time.

Good Happy Friday to all

Thanks for the updates Bash is in her IPOD 80 music world this am if I didn't find an escape I would be spending my night in a room in yellow duck jammies and pretty blue pads on the walls. Keep the play by plays coming I really would like to spend more time in the ignorance of my lost youth ;)

IS discussing 'shoddy' investigative work, however no one mentions that this was NOT a crime scene at the time. I'm sure there is a different approach once a crime has been classed a homicide.

Good point, Isabelle. There was a case here in Raleigh recently (Brad Cooper on trial for the 1st Deg Murder of his wife) where at first she was missing & then a homicide was declared a few days later, then body found, etc., etc.

The DT was screaming about why the investigators didn't wear the protective shoe covers, etc., when they went into the Cooper's home to talk to the husband -- they were tracking soil & grass in & out of the house. The PT explained to the jury that at that time, it was still only a missing person case & the house was not a "murder scene" the day of this tracking in & out, etc. This little scuffle goes to what you said as well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Linnymac68$
Back