Conrad Murray trial -Day nineteen.

You know i haven't posted because if i said what goes through my mind i would be banned......
Having said that i have to say this carp of MJ being an addict should not be brought up.....CM gave MJ the propofol which killed him and boy this jury hopefully will get that....CM wanted money and killed his 150k a month only client....IMO JMO IMHO:banghead::furious::maddening:

I understand your anger and frustration Kim.

It is all so very sad. MJ was victimized by Conrad Murray and even in death he is being re-victimized again.

IMO

I must say, this is a nicer place to be.

Just the thought makes my stomach cinch up. I cant stand needles and oh my under the eyes and above eyelids are so sensitive anyway. I would have to have a strong pain med to endure it.:truce:

And just think about the pain it would have in the groin and arm pit area.

IMO

OMG, I couldn't handle the needles no way, no how, no where. Dr. Klein gave MJ pain medicine based on need and observation. That was completely legal. Whether it was every day or every so many days, it was still legal, and he kept accurate records. I had no problem reading what I saw during the trial.

I hope so. It is just frustrating because a lot of this stuff is going into the jurors brains and will be there no matter what happens on cross. Once MJ is labeled an addict and accused of actively using demerol ,then it muddies up the waters, imo. And it is bad that his symptoms, being cold, having insomnia, are consistent with demerol withdrawal. :mad:

I agree it's maddening & frustrating -- but our super PT will wipe that shizz off the blackboard asap. They will put this runaway train back on track.

Yep, they'll remind the jury that this little side trip to demerol and addiction has about as much to do with CM's huge array of negligences and non standards of care as the price of pigs in Peoria.

And another thang:
Did enny one see our man Shafer in the courtroom today?

I saw a shot on IS this a.m. of him walking to the courthouse with White -- and I assumed it was live ... I think you'd have to tie him down to keep him out of the courtroom today...

Dr. Drew is going to talk about today on his show next. Ryan Smith is filling in as host.

Did MJ know that Dr. Klein was giving him increasing doses of Demerol? Was the Demerol a way to insure that his VIP patient would keep returning? This happens a lot, my experience showed me this ugly side of medicine years ago, but it was in the area of personal injury. Sad but true. It pays the bills.

Dr. Drew agrees with Dr. Waldman. And says CM should have contacted Dr. Klein.

Then it's propofol for you, my friend. That's exactly what it does. Asleep by 100, 99, 98....97 zzzzzzzzzzz And awake and fairly clear-headed in about 5 minutes. Of course versed (medazolam) + fentanl does just as good a job or better. It's amazing the great drugs they give you in exchange for a colonoscopy....
icon10.gif
No pain, no memory of pain -- in fact no memory of time passing -- just nothingness... but only for a short time & I was su-rrounded by the gastro, an assistant, a nurse and an anesthesiologist -- yes they all came to my party.

OH man! I have an appointment scheduled with a doctor to see about having a colonoscopy. UGH!

Now that seems like the worst procedure in the world, to me!

I've prepped patients with the gallon of "juice' that must be taken the day before...
but that's as far as I've allowed myself to go.

But I had a complete physical 2 weeks ago and the doc there told me I MUST have one!

They put you out for it? That's good to hear!

I'm very pale, blonde, fair-skinned, & have no visible eyebrows practically...
so I feel like I have to wear eyeliner & mascara or I look like an albino.

Since I can't keep my eye make-up from running into my eyes and down my cheeks when I go
swimming, to the gym, during my line dancing classes & my 'dancing for the health of it' classes...
I was advised to get eyeliner & eyebrow tattoos. So I did! Plus, it gets up to 115 degrees here in AZ!!

As you can probably tell by now, I am not doing well nor happy with aging!
But I must say that the cosmetic procedures have helped me a lot in dealing with it!

I do not believe his insomnia is from the use of Demerol. In fact it has been said when he isn't on tour or preparing for one he sleeps rather well. It is when there is way too much in his mind that he cant block out in order to give him an opportunity to fall asleep.

Here are some side affects for popofol

Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:

Propofol possible side affects:
weak or shallow breathing; or
fast or slow heart rate.
Less serious side effects may include:
nausea;
cough;
slight burning or stinging around the IV needle;
mild itching or skin rash;
numbness or tingly feeling;
confusion, agitation, anxiety;
muscle pain.

You're right on it, ocean! Plus it didn't sound like he gave himself any coming-down time. He came home from the 95-mph practice, to a shower, then right into bed -- from what Nurse Lee said. And then got immediately anxious because he wasn't instantly asleep.

How many of us have come home late at night from a very exciting sports event or rock concert or fun and loud party, and were still wired-up? Full of adrenaline, still gabbing, and just wide awake? At least it sure happens to me -- not often since I'm such a homebody.... but I have to have a coming-down period before I expect sleep to come. :skip::pillowfight2::countsheep:

Dr. Drew and Klein's attny are going at each other. I can't keep up.

I missed you.

Oh my goodness Outofstate, please don't ever rely on the nightly THs to update you on the day's testimony. By the time they get through twisting, omitting and embellishing it..........it becomes unrecognizable.

Well I have heard that Dr. Klein does masterful work and if I wanted botox or whatever, I would certainly go to him if I could afford him.

But I am very comfortable with how I look now so I guess I wont be considering that anytime soon. lol

IMO

BBM Yep, you're the only you we've got & we like you just the way you are, ocean!!

Whew, after all that they both agreed it was CM who should have contacted Dr. Klein because of the drugs in MJ's room. (I hope I got that right)

Dr. Drew is going to talk about today on his show next. Ryan Smith is filling in as host.

Darn I missed it!
I was kinda watching the World Series LOL Tied up 3-3

Thank goodness he'll be on again later. Has the entire show been about the trial?

Has it been worth watching?

I hope so they haven't bad-mouthed MJ and Dr Klein like Jane and some of her THs did.

Darn I missed it!
I was kinda watching the World Series LOL Tied up 3-3

Thank goodness he'll be on again later. Has the entire show been about the trial?

Has it been worth watching?

I hope so they haven't bad-mouthed MJ and Dr Klein like Jane and some of her THs did.

Baby Lisa first, the trial, and then a woman convicted of raping 5 students.

It was interesting, more bad-mouthing Dr Klein than MJ. But not like JVM.
Kind of hard to catch it all with the yelling. Not boring like this afternoon. lol

abc7MurrayTrial ABC7 Murray Trial
More tidbits: Judge expressed his concern since he told jurors their services would be needed until tomorrow.

More tidbits: but judge acknowledges this is a very sophisticated software and that prosecution should be given time to prepare

Judge is concern with losing jurors. Even though they are very committed and paying extreme attention, they have their own lives.

Further update:
Court will resume tomorrow but will only go on as long as White is on direct in order to give Walgren time to analyze the new software program just given to state.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::furious:

You're right on it, ocean! Plus it didn't sound like he gave himself any coming-down time. He came home from the 95-mph practice, to a shower, then right into bed -- from what Nurse Lee said. And then got immediately anxious because he wasn't instantly asleep.

How many of us have come home late at night from a very exciting sports event or rock concert or fun and loud party, and were still wired-up? Full of adrenaline, still gabbing, and just wide awake? At least it sure happens to me -- not often since I'm such a homebody.... but I have to have a coming-down period before I expect sleep to come. :skip::pillowfight2::countsheep:

The very thing would happen to me after working a busy double shift day, right up until 12:30 am.
Then by the time I got home, showered and into bed, it would be 1:30 am. I would try to get right
to sleep in order to get up at 6:30 am so I'd be back to work by 8;00 am.

It was so frustrating to not be able to unwind, and not be able to fall right to sleep,
fearing I'd be too tired to function on the next day shift.

Dr. Drew agrees with Dr. Waldman. And says CM should have contacted Dr. Klein.

I keep remembering, every time Klein is mentioned, how many, many times CM said in his discussion with the LEO's that MJ would never disclose any information about his other doctors. That may well have been true, but I don't think it would have stopped a good, thorough MD.

CM could have gone to MJs personal man/body guard and probably gotten that info, or he could have stressed with MJ how important it was for him to have that info to know the best way to treat him. I think MJ would have told him if that type of reasoning was stressed with him. More arrogance from CM. Grrrrr.

BBM Yep, you're the only you we've got & we like you just the way you are, ocean!!

Why thank you my friend.

As long as people keep guessing that I am way younger than I really am I ain't gonna worry about it.:great:

IMO

More tidbits: Judge expressed his concern since he told jurors their services would be needed until tomorrow.

More tidbits: but judge acknowledges this is a very sophisticated software and that prosecution should be given time to prepare

Judge is concern with losing jurors. Even though they are very committed and paying extreme attention, they have their own lives.

Further update:
Court will resume tomorrow but will only go on as long as White is on direct in order to give Walgren time to analyze the new software program just given to state.

:banghead::banghead::banghead::furious:

Thanks for the tidbits.

What new software are they talking about? I'm confused.

Dr. White turns over a new software program to the state that he completed yesterday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back