Conrad Murray trial -Day two.

Your only patient is DEAD and you are hungry. :rolleyes:

Another wiggle to try to get back to the house.

I wouldnt hire him because of this case. Honestly I would not want to ever have to question my safty because of paranoid thoughts about the issues and theories of this case.

Other than that he seems wonderful.

Plus if it hasn't been mentioned (I'm just now getting on this thread), CM wanted to hide the milk, not the cream.

jmo

does anyone have an actual live link? is it still going on right now?

the links in the first post aren't 'live' for me (TMZ & Piers are recorded videos) & the first one doesn't work at all ...

Plus if it hasn't been mentioned (I'm just now getting on this thread), CM wanted to hide the milk, not the cream.

jmo

Any excuse to get back to the house and get those bags of drugs.
A real class act he is. :rolleyes:

IMO FM knew Dr.M was shady.He wasn't too concerned how he got a ride lol,He didn't want him in MJ's house
and watched him leave the hospital.This speaks volumes to me.

He drove MJ to Dr klines office everyday sometimes and then every few days other times.

Seems to me the defense is showing how personal drs and nurses were contacted by MJs team members and vice versa. As opposed to calling to anybody on the outside for medical issues.

I dont feel like this witness is being 100 % honest. jmo

I just noticed they now placed a black screen or something in front of the plexiglass.

IMO the defense needs witness to the oxygen in the room.
I also think there will be deception all around in this trial.

Personally I do not think DT even knows.

Sure they do, just prolly isnt gonna pay off in the end. I see where they are going buttttt a duck is a duck. Dont know how they plan on swaying the jury otherwise. Lol.

Okay I am a VA girl ,and I have been in countys wih the smallest of courtrooms ,but I have never seen anything as cramped and small as that one appears to be.

This witness was head of MJ's security, yet he doesn't remember where security camera's were installed? He was in-and-out of MJ's room 4 times, yet he can't remember what he saw inside MJ's room? I'm having problems with this witness's honesty. JMO

Sure they do, just prolly isnt gonna pay off in the end. I see where they are going buttttt a duck is a duck. Dont know how they plan on swaying the jury otherwise. Lol.

:floorlaugh:

I think it might be a bridge to nowhere.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back