Conway Presser - Fri., 2/6/09

I just had a light bulb moment! I wonder if the A's will have DM and KFN set up there as the collectors of donations for the bracelets, etc., so as to make themselves not look greedy, plus, I really don't think Cindy wants to interact with the public, and I'm sure that George won't want to...he is still too fragile. hmmmmm. :waitasec:

I notice they've banned everything but wallets.

I think the only reason he said the family put the bracelet in the clothes, was because they are about to go on sale and he knew we'd figure out it was Cindy, not Baez, that had them.

Also, didn't BC say before that GA and CA would be claiming the 5th, and would NOT answer any questions in their depositions?...and yet in this presser, he says they WILL answer the questions required of them. Seems like what BC reports from the A's has alot to do with which way the wind is blowing. :mad:

Honestly, I think the guy must think we are idiots. He changes his stories all the time. At least he isn't blaming Hoover for holding up the funeral anymore.

I notice they've banned everything but wallets.
I think the only reason he said the family put the bracelet in the clothes, was because they are about to go on sale and he knew we'd figure out it was Cindy, not Baez, that had them.

:):):)You owe me a new laptop for this one...HILARIOUS and ITA...

I am so disappointed in all of you! I read the entire thread and no one brought up BC's reaction to the question about whether CA and GA feel KC is being adequately defended! His reaction was flippin' hilarious, he just got a huge grin and said he couldn't comment, kept grinning and ended up laughing about it! Pure comedic moment in this presser. I think him not saying anything said VOLUMES!

I also so think, regarding his comments about the military, that he should ask all of the military members that lead search teams with TES how they feel about being referenced in his way. They spent hours searching for the perps daughter. A daughter that was killed by the very persons rights they are supposedly defending. I wonder what they would say, how would they react to someone saying that's what they are fighting for?

All of this is JMHO as usual.

I am so disappointed in all of you! I read the entire thread and no one brought up BC's reaction to the question about whether CA and GA feel KC is being adequately defended! His reaction was flippin' hilarious, he just got a huge grin and said he couldn't comment, kept grinning and ended up laughing about it! Pure comedic moment in this presser. I think him not saying anything said VOLUMES!

I also so think, regarding his comments about the military, that he should ask all of the military members that lead search teams with TES how they feel about being referenced in his way. They spent hours searching for the perps daughter. A daughter that was killed by the very persons rights they are supposedly defending. I wonder what they would say, how would they react to someone saying that's what they are fighting for?

All of this is JMHO as usual.
I'll be waiting to see all the players in the KC & family camp write out there, "Earl List" when this is over. :D

Maybe BC's common sense will eventually rib off on CA.

I don't see that happening, he's as bad as his clients.
Words just seem to pop out of his mouth with no forethought
whatsoever.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member