Corey Norwood speaks

I erased what I really wanted to say two times and decided this person really doesn't deserve any attention.

Also, how will finding her clear SA of whatever he didn't do?

Methinks he protests too much, to paraphrase Shakespeare.

And what the heck kind of school did he go to, anyway? :loser:

Wonder what kind grade he got for them:innocent:The one with shooting out the car window and shooting at police I hope he got kick out of school.

I call him<modsnip> now that he made a statement in the media he should be fair game.

Seriously, some 'school project', and how very easy it would be for LE to verify *if* it were true.

Hmm IMO I don't know that I would want CN speaking on my 'behalf'... now if SA had a sunday school teacher, I might listen to what she/he had to say ;)

What part of TOS allows name calling? Bashing? Placing labels on people?

What part of TOS allows us to name someone a suspect if they haven't been named such in MSM?

What part of TOS allows us to sleuth out non named POI or Suspects?

When someone goes public you may discuss their actions as they have been reported in MSM, their statements and that is where it ends. You may not sleuth them, provide any additional information about their background or relatives etc., and you may not name them as a suspect or POI.

I am seeing a real problem with the snarky, bashing, nasty posts in every single thread I open tonight.

KNOCK IT OFF!

Norwood also said Tuesday he's upset that videos and pictures, which he says he made for school, have been aired both on the web and by local and national media.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27124193/detail.html

What "school" project might that have been? Was it a "Serial Killer Photo Essay"? How many photography/elective credits did it earn?

And if someone doesn't want the "local" and "national" media to see their videos - cop a clue: don't post them on YouTube!

I wonder if he'll be scheduling a chat with Blog Talk Radio soon ? Honestly, I kind of expect that to be next.

These people are turning the search for a missing child into a circus side show. I believe it's deliberate on the parts of many who have given these interviews too. Not all, but some of them. I hope I just didn't violate TOS. It was unintentional if I did so.

All JMHO

Norwood also said Tuesday he's upset that videos and pictures, which he says he made for school, have been aired both on the web and by local and national media.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/27124193/detail.html

What "school" project might that have been? Was it a "Serial Killer Photo Essay"? How many photography/elective credits did it earn?

And if someone doesn't want the "local" and "national" media to see their videos - cop a clue: don't post them on YouTube!

Yep...totally agree....and what about the latest mask....the one purchased around the time of HD's disappearance...the one SA raved about in his review at the site he purchased it from....was this part of the school project, becoming almost a "thesis" about which mask and what situation would illicit the most shock and horror to a potential victim??

This reminds me so much of the Haleigh Cummings case ... the cousin from Tennessee, Cousin Joe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back