Cougar Loose in North Chicago

Here maybe this guy in Philly has the cat. I posted about this on current news. LE and the SPCA got the bull and a lamb and some goats, but neighbors said they saw this cat with a cat that could be a tiger to a cougar. The SPCA said it might be an ocelot.http://www.tradingmarkets.com/.site/news/Stock News/1395620/

I wonder what type of cat it was...tigers and cougars don't look alike and unless young aren't easy/impossible to carry. Servals are much smaller and fairly popular 'pets', I wonder if that's what it was? Although, it could have been a hybrid cat...Bengal, Savannah, etc.

I wonder what type of cat it was...tigers and cougars don't look alike and unless young aren't easy/impossible to carry. Servals are much smaller and fairly popular 'pets', I wonder if that's what it was? Although, it could have been a hybrid cat...Bengal, Savannah, etc.

Diamond, everyone would like to know I think. We're talking city folk that have no concept of what cat is what. That's unless we're like this nutter and watch "Animal Planet". Throw in others trying to purposely hinder the investigation and there you have many different descriptions. A few years ago we had a guy worked at The Philadelphia Zoo and he brought a tiger home with him. Kept it in his basement. Even further back we had some guy with a panther as a pet. Very close to my home a man kept a bear in the yard. Maybe it was a serval? If they are popular as pets I doubt it then as these nuts want the most uncommon animals they can find. Walking a bull on a dang extension cord.

Diamond, everyone would like to know I think. We're talking city folk that have no concept of what cat is what. That's unless we're like this nutter and watch "Animal Planet". Throw in others trying to purposely hinder the investigation and there you have many different descriptions. A few years ago we had a guy worked at The Philadelphia Zoo and he brought a tiger home with him. Kept it in his basement. Even further back we had some guy with a panther as a pet. Very close to my home a man kept a bear in the yard. Maybe it was a serval? If they are popular as pets I doubt it then as these nuts want the most uncommon animals they can find. Walking a bull on a dang extension cord.

They're not popular enough to ruin the 'cool' factor, sounds like that is what he was after. It's really sad, because it's the animals who suffer for it. One of my best friends dated a guy whose brother had big cats. Judging by what she told me, he didn't have a clue...kept them confined (poorly) to small cages and fed very little/improperly. I'm sure it was the 'cool' factor with him too. Scary about the bear near you, especially if the person was as stupid as these guys.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back