Could Caylee's Body Have Been Taken Out Of Florida?

Dumpster - landfill

I wish they could dig the whole darned thing up. Honestly I could've sworn Dr. Perper said something about some gadget that can detect bodies through several feet of garbage. But I'm sure it's too late now. Still. I wish.

But really - couldn't they examine the dumpsters? dump them out and test them some how? If she was put in a dumpster, perhaps something leaked out onto the metal? IDK.
I heard Dr. Perper talk about that too, and there is a device that can detect remains underground by the heat generated. Not at this late stage though, imo, and not knowing which dumpster she would've used. Didn't they test the dumpster at Amscot and landfill for where that one was emptied at? :waitasec:

I don't believe that Casey put a body with the purpose of alligators getting it or she would have done that right away before any smell or stains got into the trunk. I still think that she buried Caylee somewhere and planted a quick growing bush or bamboo on the top and used those 2.5 days to prepare the area and try and clean up the trunk. Somehow she messed up though or changed her plans and waited too long getting the stain and odor in the vehicle. I wish dogs had been given Caylee's scent and at least tried to follow a trail to where she was taken away from the A. home.

I don't believe that Casey put a body with the purpose of alligators getting it or she would have done that right away before any smell or stains got into the trunk. I still think that she buried Caylee somewhere and planted a quick growing bush or bamboo on the top and used those 2.5 days to prepare the area and try and clean up the trunk. Somehow she messed up though or changed her plans and waited too long getting the stain and odor in the vehicle. I wish dogs had been given Caylee's scent and at least tried to follow a trail to where she was taken away from the A. home.
I still think she had Caylee in the back yard, before putting her in the trunk of the car. There's a reason the dogs hit on the yard. MOO

There are people who would do it for money ... gang members, etc. etc.

It's very possible ... it's a strange world out there.

Where on earth would KC get enough money to pay someone to take Caylees body? She didn't have enough money to get gas or groceries, she had to steal everything, so where is she coming up with the kind of money it takes to pay someone off. And like others have said, KC would throw that accomplice under the bus and try to pin it all on them. MO, she's in this all by her lonesome.

I have no evidence of this but in my humble opinion the body was in the area and moved by LA. That cryptic phone call says it all.

Where on earth would KC get enough money to pay someone to take Caylees body? She didn't have enough money to get gas or groceries, she had to steaeverything, so where is she coming up with the kind of money it takes to pay someone off. And like others have said, KC would throw that accomplice under the bus and try to pin it all on them. MO, she's in this all by her lonesome.

And these people that are motivated enough by money to carry out a job such as that weren't motivated by the $225,000.00 reward money? They couldn't figure out a way to disclose the location of the body and have someone else claim that money for them, or work an immunity deal?

She did what was easiest like she always does.

I have no evidence of this but in my humble opinion the body was in the area and moved by LA. That cryptic phone call says it all.
You mean after she was arrested the first time?

I think KC kept Caylee's body in the trunk approx. 2.5 days, awaiting the next garbage collection day. Who knows which dumpster she used, but I imagine she picked one as far away from her "stomping ground" as she could, to avoid being recognised. The 31 day delay in reporting was not KC's chosen time line. Cindy's sudden spur to action and 911 calls brought it all to a screeching halt. KC intended to keep Caylee's absence a secret for as long as she could, knowing the chances of finding remains in a landfill lessened with each day.

I just can't see how she could be that comfortable about Caylee not ever being found if she'd left her there in the park. They've searched the water, and anything above ground or in a shallow grave could've been found by somebody. I just think it would be too risky. Then there's that script she supposedly told LP about, where Caylee was taken by ZG and ZG's sister at the park? If she did say that, why would she practically lead him to Caylee's body?

JMO, but I think she realized with all the media attention that body would be found eventually. She coughed up the excuse the excuse that she left Caylee with ZG at the park. Since they were the last one's with her at the park so when she is found, ZG and her "sister" did it :rolleyes:.

JMO, but I think she realized with all the media attention that body would be found eventually. She coughed up the excuse the excuse that she left Caylee with ZG at the park. Since they were the last one's with her at the park so when she is found, ZG and her "sister" did it :rolleyes:.
I suppose that could be possible, especially with her line of thinking that her story would be believed and LE wouldn't be smart enough to dismiss the nonexistent nanny & her nonexistent sister. :)

Not if that person held something over HER.

This person or persons, could be gang related, threatening to harm her parents, brother, etc.

She tells this person ... who perhaps tells another person, that all she wants is the body to be disposed of, never to be found, and it's carried out under the agreement that she never opens her mouth about who helped.

Crazy? Maybe .. but so is everything else in this case.

And who IS this Patrick person who visited her in jail? Perhaps he has something to do with it? Maybe not him directly, but maybe somebody he knows, who knows somebody, etc. ?

SO the theory is...

KC murders her daughter, goes and finds some gangmember, tells them she has a body to dispose of and doesn't ever want it to be found. Gangmember takes the body and threatens KC not to ever tell anyone that gangmember is burying the body, or gangmember will take out CA/GA/LA. KC gets arrested and instead of naming said accomplice, choses to take the high road and keep her mouth shut instead of sharing the blame, because it is much more important to hide the murder of your baby then have any possible harm come to your grown up adult family that now has LE keeping a 24/7 watch on them???

Oh yeah, she also paid the gangmember with monopoly money.

IMO, the theory makes no sense. KC would THROW ANYONE under the bus instead of keeping her mouth shut and spending life in prison.

Hi All...I've been following this case,reading many of the threads as I could trying to keep up with all your expertise which overwhelms me at times but has anyone given it a thought that Casey was actually saying in her mind to GA when she said "Dad, she's close, she's close," was.....Dad, your little angel,Caylee is sitting right on your shoulder...........Too far-fetched to make any sense?

Thanks for reading my post.:)

OhSal

That's a possibility also BUT that AG and Sam story was so convoluted it's harder to take it seriously at all.

Therefore, I'd put a bit more weight on her very first excuse.

I wonder if there any areas right near Sawgrass with water and semi-private woods? Someplace she could sneak in & out quickly.

You know this is SO happy knowing that she's the cause of an exciting murder mystery... it must give her endless pleasure to know she knows something nobody else in the world knows.

I'd love to know if she talks in her sleep. Wouldn't it be something else if she blabbed the truth late one night.

Hi All...I've been following this case,reading many of the threads as I could trying to keep up with all your expertise which overwhelms me at times but has anyone given it a thought that Casey was actually saying in her mind to GA when she said "Dad, she's close, she's close," was.....Dad, your little angel,Caylee is sitting right on your shoulder...........Too far-fetched to make any sense?

Thanks for reading my post.:)

OhSal

I think she's too selfish to think about comforting her parents... she hated them.

IMO, she was buying time.... a couple of days when her parents would stop asking her those annoying questions about Caylee this & Caylee that. They were too busy anticipating Caylee's return for the party.

If Caylee was taken out orlando. I always thought it was by boat. Nobody ever check the boat area. ( I am not sure what they are called)

after reading all of these posts, I figured it out.. the person who wrote that she had the body in the backyard, then put her in the trunk was right on... she waited for "garbage day", dumped her in a dumpster, and was going to sit on the story " Caylee is with the nanny" to her friends for a longtime ! She knows it would be virtually impossible to find a body after months of garbage dumps. but her mom spoiled that story. but it had been 31 days... still a very long time... they need to head over to the landfill

after reading all of these posts, I figured it out.. the person who wrote that she had the body in the backyard, then put her in the trunk was right on... she waited for "garbage day", dumped her in a dumpster, and was going to sit on the story " Caylee is with the nanny" to her friends for a longtime ! She knows it would be virtually impossible to find a body after months of garbage dumps. but her mom spoiled that story. but it had been 31 days... still a very long time... they need to head over to the landfill
I don't think it would do much good to head for the landfill 5 months later, especially not knowing which dumpster she'd originally been placed in. I believe they did search the grid where the one from Amscot was dumped, and even then it would've been over a month later. There's tons of garbage there and moved around as each new load comes in. :(

Now THAT is interesting! Do you recall where you read that the captain might have been Patrick's father?
yes that is my point about fishing boat and. I have a real problem why was PB the first vistor. I don't under stand why anyone would go see CA that had not seen her for a couple years and he mention MW and be the first to visit. Also FB (brother ) was also on the jail log but did not show. the video is only a couple minutes if that. the log has visit out 45 min later.

yes that is my point about fishing boat and. I have a real problem why was PB the first vistor. I don't under stand why anyone would go see CA that had not seen her for a couple years and he mention MW and be the first to visit. Also FB (brother ) was also on the jail log but did not show. the video is only a couple minutes if that. the log has visit out 45 min later.
I look up the address it had the whole family. There two FB one is the father and I guessing the other is the brother. PSB also had live in Leesburg. It show his age 21.

I think it interesting.

you can find everything on web site. just put in PB full name.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justiceskrs
Back