Could Encrypted Messages on Josh Powell's Computer Lead to Susan Cox Powell?

From what I gathered in the articles, a couple of this guy’s employees were around this mine during the time period in question and noticed the a-frame that used to sit on top has fallen into the mine. I think they took that information along with some things Josh said over time and thought this mine was a place that matched what they knew. All imo because that’s just my interpretation of what I read.

And, wasn't there something about some blueberry bushes close by...that one of the kids had mentioned on their travels that night?

I could be mistaken.

This is a great pod cast, I won't link to it, it's called "Cold: Susan Powell case files". So thorough and chilling. It's not just audio, they present a lot of documents and photos. It's not a docudrama with actors etc, just the facts.

And, wasn't there something about some blueberry bushes close by...that one of the kids had mentioned on their travels that night?

I could be mistaken.
IIRC one of the boys, age 4, told the police they had left Mommy sleeping where the flowers and crystals grow. Episode 7 of the podcast I referred to goes over what the detectives were told, and describes at least 1 earlier family visit to a crystal or geode place, when Susan was alive. IMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back