Could Kyron be in Hawaii?

IMHO, I don't believe he's in Hawaii. Wouldn't he need a passport? Not sure, but my son did when we went (as a form of identification). Again, IMHO, I no longer believe that Kyron is on this earth, but in heaven. Sorry if that upsets anyone.

MOO

Mel

No need for a passport Mel if you travel from mainland to the state of Hawaii. My kids didn't have to show ID but our tickets were purchased by the Military.

At this point, Kyron could be anywhere...but....

i don't believe he is Hawaii. First, this case has been huge and the residents of Hawaii are watching the news like the rest of us and know who Kyron Horman is. I was born and raised on Maui and my sister still lives there, and when the case first happened, she wrote to me on facebook wondering how close I was to where KH went missing....so they know who he is.

Second....how would he get there????......he would need a ticket for a plane or a ship.....not likely. :twocents:

I don't think Kyron was taken anywhere. I think TH knows exactly where he is and sorry to say, I think the outcome will be similar to the Caylee Anthony case.

Just my opinion.

i don't believe he is Hawaii. First, this case has been huge and the residents of Hawaii are watching the news like the rest of us and know who Kyron Horman is. I was born and raised on Maui and my sister still lives there, and when the case first happened, she wrote to me on facebook wondering how close I was to where KH went missing....so they know who he is.

If someone didn't live in the Portland area and didn't watch HLN, would they know who Kyron is? I wouldn't describe the media coverage of this case as huge (locally, yes, nationally, no) so it wouldn't surprise me if a lot of people in Hawaii (many tourists from all over the. US and the world) who didn't know who Kyron was. It's the same with Caylee Anthony. They might have heard of him once or twice briefly on the news but it hasn't been a huge story like Madeleine McCann where it seemed everyone had their eye out for her.

No need for a passport Mel if you travel from mainland to the state of Hawaii. My kids didn't have to show ID but our tickets were purchased by the Military.

Cool :) Was just sharing our experience. I don't know how kids travel to distant places without an ID -- anyone could whisk them off. My son got his first passport at 3, and we take it with us on all our trips.

Hugs,

Mel

Really stupid question here. But the initial's LS aren't ringing a bell for me, can I get a clue? TIA.

(I'm perpetually clueless LOL just a clue about who LS is will do :wink:)

Really stupid question here. But the initial's LS aren't ringing a bell for me, can I get a clue? TIA.

Person who makes a living beautifying other people's yards. Not actually initials of name but initials of profession.

OK let's get back to Hawaii where the trade winds blow, the hula is danced and fresh flowers adorn your frozen thingee drinks.....

Thanks

LS=Landscaper (the one in the alleged MFH plot)

Well, like LE said over and over: we know where Kyron's not.

.....and now I want a frozen thingee drink :(

I removed some posts so that other posters wouldn't get their feelings hurt.

Let's show more respect please. Those who see their posts removed know what I'm talking about.

I removed some posts so that other posters wouldn't get their feelings hurt.

Let's show more respect please. Those who see their posts removed know what I'm talking about.

Kimster,
I want to apologize if I have hurt another poster's feelings. I was trying to lighten the mood. Sorry....

All JMO

OK let's get back to Hawaii where the trade winds blow, the hula is danced and fresh flowers adorn your frozen thingee drinks.....

Thanks

my eyes are really bad, but thankfully, they are worth a few laughs.

for example, I just now read that grandmaj is making us all frozen thong drinks.

in the event my eyes do NOT deceive me, I would prefer a margarita. No offense, gran. :rolling: I'm sure your frozen thongs are delectable. Just not my frozen thang is all....

Do I need to wear a thong to be here? Something about the new rules? How nice that grandmaj is serving drinks to get us in a Hawaii mood. There's a food spread you'll love put on by chefmom in the Basement Party thread if you get hungry.

To stay On Topic - No, I don't think of Kyron in Hawaii. No reason really. I always picture him closer to where he went missing, BUT somebody could've had that seven hr advantage if it was a hand-off, so it's possible.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CLWho
Back