Countdown to Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO MUCH!!!

We have the Frye Hearings to determine the fact that there was something decomposing in Casey's trunk... or that what they found was consistent with decomposition (Volatile Fatty Acids, I believe?). The Chloroform. I am sure the piece of hair belonging to Caylee with the death band is being brought up?

We have the cadaver dog hearing later this month.

The defense, according to what is denied, that deals with Casey's statements, will try to use another tactic to get her statements thrown out, as Cheney Mason alluded to.

I know there is more, but my brain is not fully functioning today.

LOL...Im glad Im not the only one with Brain freeze goin on :floorlaugh:

Frey Hearing deal with the scientific issues..ala DNA, Chloroform, etc...Cant wait for those ones :great:

Cadaver Dogs??..Didnt I hear that one of Defense witness is going to testify regarding validity of dog scenting evidence...which kinda makes me smile since he has no credentialing to even be an authority to that???

JMOO Scent dogs are amazing...IF they are so unreliable, maybe there should be an alert to Homeland Security to let them know that :floorlaugh:

Anyway, CM tactics will remain to be seen I guess...so far I havent seen his initial volle be too convincing :waitasec:

I have less than 8 weeks to turn in a screenplay that I am entering into Nicholls this year. :panic:

:praying:

ETA: Good luck with your manuscript! I am sure you will make your deadline.
Thank you, and good luck to you, too. We'll both make it!!

In the cobwebs of my mind, I remember the morning of the fraud trial where ICA got up, changed her plea, and made a statement. It was so unexpected after the way she had been acting. It was like she had carried it as far as she could and then decided to come clean - like at the end of the hall for her.
I wish she would do the same thing before this trial gets underway.

In the cobwebs of my mind, I remember the morning of the fraud trial where ICA got up, changed her plea, and made a statement. It was so unexpected after the way she had been acting. It was like she had carried it as far as she could and then decided to come clean - like at the end of the hall for her.

Oh I wish she would too, but I just do not see that happening.
\

Is anybody else using this time to brush up on information and documents?? Making plans to adjust schedules for the trial?

It would be in KC's own best interest, and Florida for her to do that - and this is terrible of me - but I hope this goes to trial and LDB and JA eat her alive. I want to *see* the moments where they grind her face in her lies and deceit, on national TV. I want her to feel embarrassed when her old friends take the stand (Tony L and Amy H, especially) No more will her parents be able to shield KC from the life she has fabricated and led.

Just my opinion, but the difference is that KC was caught on tape stealing, which probably played a big role for her reasons to confess.

Baez might have told KC, 'Look, they have you on video and they are going to sink us at trial. It's in your best interest to confess, apologise and show remorse.'

Justice is coming, slowly but surely... But how I'd love a good doc dump *BOMBSHELL* right about now! :great:

Countdown to Trial

ICA, "Make it stop, make it stop, make it stop!"

JB, "We are trying, we are trying, we are trying"

CM, "I want to file a motion for more delay, delay, delay"

Court, "Do you want fries with that?"

SA, "All systems are Go, We are ready Houston"

HHJP, "Last Motions, Time Gentlemen please."

I hope someone will keep a daily separate thread for each day of the trial. I will be out of the country from May 28th until June 18th so I'd have to catch up when I get back. Everyone does such a good job with information here but I just don't want to wade through daily comments until I see the videos of the daily proceedings. Of course there's always NG....but please folks, please, I beg of you, don't make me go there. lol

I don't think for a minute the state will offer her a plea. I will be in shock if that goes down. It takes two to tango.

I strongly doubt the state would offer Casey a plea at this late date, but she could change her plea to "guilty" and throw herself on the mercy of the court. If this were to occur, I think the court would then move to the penalty phase of the trial.

George and Cindy don't want the trial to start anytime soon, neither does the defense nor probably Casey. I am waiting with baited breath for the May start date but with JB threatening a continuance, CM ready to contest everything and mumbling about the supreme court and George about to sign some sort of affidavit, one has to wonder if the court will be able to drag the defense kicking and screaming to court this side of May 2012.

Just sayin'

George and Cindy don't want the trial to start anytime soon, neither does the defense nor probably Casey. I am waiting with baited breath for the May start date but with JB threatening a continuance, CM ready to contest everything and mumbling about the supreme court and George about to sign some sort of affidavit, one has to wonder if the court will be able to drag the defense kicking and screaming to court this side of May 2012.

Just sayin'

This is really concerning?? What kind of affidavit would George need to sign two months from trial?

Also, isn't it up to the State to investigate any new information? What if they find that the information from this affidavit is irrelevent to this case and decide not to look into it?

Also, according to AZlawyer, Cheney Mason and the defense can not appeal the decision Judge Perry makes on the "Miranda" and "Agents of the State" motions until after the trial.

For people who claim that their daughter/client is innocent, they surely don't act like it. If they were so sure that she was innocent, they would want this trial to happen sooner than later to get her out of jail. She can't just sit there forever and be an "accused" murderer. Do they really think that people are just going to forget about "Little" Casey Anthony?

I know that Cindy and George don't think anyone has a right to punish their princess, but when you break the law, especially as an adult (a 22-year-old mother is not a child), then they have no say in how Casey is punished. The sooner they get over the fact that they will have no say in how Casey is punished, the better off they will be.

I woke up today and just knew...exactly 2 months and jury selection will begin. I can't wait for the story of Caylee's life to be told. This has always been about her. I see the prosecution being brilliant in telling her story...the good and the bad...and making it crystal clear that Casey was the one who murdered sweet, innocent Caylee. It's too late for the accident scenario...it's too late for SODDI...what we have here is the defense on the attack...they will not be offering up anything but "the State can't prove this, the evidence doesn't prove that"...they have NOTHING, IMVHO. With all the money that has gone to their private investigators, tell me why no one has found the person they believe DID kill Caylee. Why hasn't the family campaigned for this? Why hasn't Casey demanded this? You can attack, and attack, and attack some more....but the question will always remain...especially to a jury...if not her...then who?

I hope someone will keep a daily separate thread for each day of the trial. I will be out of the country from May 28th until June 18th so I'd have to catch up when I get back. Everyone does such a good job with information here but I just don't want to wade through daily comments until I see the videos of the daily proceedings. Of course there's always NG....but please folks, please, I beg of you, don't make me go there. lol
Yeah, in particular the good night/good morning comments when you are not reading the thread in real time...

This is really concerning?? What kind of affidavit would George need to sign two months from trial?

Also, isn't it up to the State to investigate any new information? What if they find that the information from this affidavit is irrelevent to this case and decide not to look into it?

Also, according to AZlawyer, Cheney Mason and the defense can not appeal the decision Judge Perry makes on the "Miranda" and "Agents of the State" motions until after the trial.

For people who claim that their daughter/client is innocent, they surely don't act like it. If they were so sure that she was innocent, they would want this trial to happen sooner than later to get her out of jail. She can't just sit there forever and be an "accused" murderer. Do they really think that people are just going to forget about "Little" Casey Anthony?

I know that Cindy and George don't think anyone has a right to punish their princess, but when you break the law, especially as an adult (a 22-year-old mother is not a child), then they have no say in how Casey is punished. The sooner they get over the fact that they will have no say in how Casey is punished, the better off they will be.
Amil overheard a conversation at the courthouse.

I too hope that someone or several people do a daily summary thread of the day's proceedings for each day of the trial.

I'm on the west coast and found it difficult to get up at 5:30am to be in front of the computer and online at 6:00am for the three days of hearings last week. I'm sure there's many others on the west coast that will find it difficult to be up and online that early. I will try my best to be up early for the major witnesses - George, Cindy, Lee, DC, TL, AH, RM, JG, YM, and JA.

So a daily summary thread, in conjunction with the videos that the various news sources will be presenting, will keep those who miss something up-to speed.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6194447#post6194447"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6194447#post6194447[/ame] I"m sorry I thought everyone had seen this...:blushing:

I too hope that someone or several people do a daily summary thread of the day's proceedings for each day of the trial.

I'm on the west coast and found it difficult to get up at 5:30am to be in front of the computer and online at 6:00am for the three days of hearings last week. I'm sure there's many others on the west coast that will find it difficult to be up and online that early. I will try my best to be up early for the major witnesses - George, Cindy, Lee, DC, TL, AH, RM, JG, YM, and JA.

So a daily summary thread, in conjunction with the videos that the various news sources will be presenting, will keep those who miss something up-to speed.

WFTV which is putting the hearings on every time they happen is also summarizing the days events - thank God. BUT THERE ARE INCREDIBLE PEOPLE HERE WHO have also done this. And thank you.

I would worry if it were anyone else but Judge Perry. This trial is going forward.

Just sayin'

What affidavit are you referring to, please, and where did this information come from that George is about to sign one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whimzee