Couple Live With 240 Sex Dolls

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJY8jJkDoMY[/ame]

oh puhleeze! I watched a documentary on these 2 some years back and got the creepers. At one point he wanted to marry his favourite one. He spends countless hours making them up; brushing their hair, dressing them and 'putting them to bed'. There was no way in heck you couldn't convince me he wasn't also having relations with these life like dolls. Not to get gross or anything, but they showed the private parts he painted to get just the right color. He went as far as to say his wife was jealous of certain dolls because he would sit out back in the garden and talk to them for hours.

To each their own? perhaps. But I'd call this an out and out obsession.

MOO

Mel

I want to look for the documentary and I don't want to!

I guess we all noticed the smeared lipstick on the two in the bed, so I kind of just figured it got worse.

I guess we all noticed the smeared lipstick on the two in the bed, so I kind of just figured it got worse.

It was on a BBC special a long long time ago - my hubby brought it to my attention. I checked their show line up and don't see it anymore (it was kinda like hoarders, or obsessive). If they cancelled the show, I say good for them. For those UK'ers, you may remember. I recall watching Big Brother while I was there - no mincing of words, sex out in the open...nothing like our tame tv over here :) That's why I couldn't believe it - here was this guy painting "bits" right in front of my eyes. gahhhhhh!

Mel

That's what really, really freaked me out. The lipstick smeared chicks. I mean what the heck is going on there?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona
Back