Court Appearances and Canadian Legal Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any evidence of this. Which twists and turns/ups and downs are you referring to ? From what I have read in the press and from insinuation, it appears that only the accused are involved, and one accused more than the other according to some opinions. That's not the way I see it, but certainly from what has been disclosed to date, I have yet to see way more people drawn into this case. That's not to say that there is not more to this case than we have been led to believe. MOO

Well some people think there is a fictional gang involved, which would be the way more people.

Other people think that the people involved are the people involved with DM who have helped him to date. This is a lot more grounded in reality.

I haven't seen any evidence of this. Which twists and turns/ups and downs are you referring to ? From what I have read in the press and from insinuation, it appears that only the accused are involved, and one accused more than the other according to some opinions. That's not the way I see it, but certainly from what has been disclosed to date, I have yet to see way more people drawn into this case. That's not to say that there is not more to this case than we have been led to believe. MOO

The case I was referring to.... two guys and a truckload of peppers and cocaine. Pretty simplified case IMO. OTOH DM's cases have more twists and turns, ups and downs, ins and outs and way more people involved including those behind the scene...comprendre? HTH and MOO.

The charged: DM, MS, CN, MJW (and associates?). People with some association to these cases: MB, SS, JS, WM, LB, TB, SB, the business owner, the lucky guy who slept in, AM, other "friends" who will perhaps be witnesses, CN's parents, MS's family, AS and other executives/employees of MA, LB's family, and all the other people we have not heard from or about yet.

From illegal gun sales/purchase, to vehicle thefts, DM collapsing MA, three murdered people who are all connected to DM, DM's Yukon, DM's farmland, burner cell phone tracked to DM, DM's incinerator, the hangar, witnesses who IDed DM and MS, DM's trailer in his mother's driveway, etc., etc., etc., twists, turns, ups, downs, ins and outs and people involved. HTH and MOO.

BTW is there anything connected to MS kwim? Examples: guns, property, cell phones, vehicles, etc.?

The case I was referring to.... two guys and a truckload of peppers and cocaine. Pretty simplified case IMO. OTOH DM's cases have more twists and turns, ups and downs, ins and outs and way more people involved including those behind the scene...comprendre? HTH and MOO.

No actually I don't comprende. I asked for the twists, turns, ups and downs of which you are speaking as I haven't seen any evidence of them either in the press, by way of press releases or from factually based opinion. HTH ( Aside from the two guys and a truckload of peppers in your cited case. Who grew the peppers, produced the cocaine, packed the cocaine cut the peppers from the plant? I feel sure there must have been more to the case than two men and some peppers and cocaine JMO)

The charged: DM, MS, CN, MJW (and associates?). People with some association to these cases: MB, SS, JS, WM, LB, TB, SB, the business owner, the lucky guy who slept in, AM, other "friends" who will perhaps be witnesses, CN's parents, MS's family, AS and other executives/employees of MA, LB's family, and all the other people we have not heard from or about yet.

Associates?? Are we now suggesting that MB, SS, JS, SB and three alleged deceased individuals are somehow connected to the case other than being deceased, a mother, friend, girlfriend or wife?

As I recall, when the subject has be raised previously that maybe SS or AS were possibly connected to the case it was dismissed. MB, JS have never been implicated in anything, from what I have read.Please can you clarify what you mean TIA

From illegal gun sales/purchase, to vehicle thefts, DM collapsing MA, three murdered people who are all connected to DM, DM's Yukon, DM's farmland, burner cell phone tracked to DM, DM's incinerator, the hangar, witnesses who IDed DM and MS, DM's trailer in his mother's driveway, etc., etc., etc., twists, turns, ups, downs, ins and outs and people involved. HTH and MOO.

Vehicle thefts don't seem to be a part of any of the cases. Someone closing up shop in regard to their business seems quite a normal thing especially when you consider that the company appears to have been being sabotaged in some way, just my opinion of course but still a possibility IMO. I see not too many twists and turns and that has been the problem for me. Everything was too neatly pointing to one person, eerily and suspiciously so as a matter of fact in my opinion.

BTW is there anything connected to MS kwim? Examples: guns, property, cell phones, vehicles, etc.?

As for MS, we may well find out that the guns had more to do with him than DM and that he used his friends (DM) properties, cell phone and vehicles as he did the Maple Court address, either that or someone(s) else did. KWIM?

Well we are 27 weeks before trial...the trial of DM and MS for the confinement and murder of TB and theft of TB's truck. 114 weeks have passed since DM's arrest and many legal proceedings have been completed. Any chance they are going to throw out this case at this point?

I think not.

(ETA: for perspective, we are 80% along in the pre-trial process. If you include the trial, we are about 70% along...all estimates on time not process only)

Well we are 27 weeks before trial...the trial of DM and MS for the confinement and murder of TB and theft of TB's truck. 114 weeks have passed since DM's arrest and many legal proceedings have been completed. Any chance they are going to throw out this case at this point?

I think not.

(ETA: for perspective, we are 80% along in the pre-trial process. If you include the trial, we are about 70% along...all estimates on time not process only)

Thanks for doing the math Snooper. I extended your calculations to days, :D 800 days in confinement?! That's seems like a lot of time to adjust kwim.

I agree, no chance IMO.

Thanks for doing the math Snooper. I extended your calculations to days, :D 800 days in confinement?! That's seems like a lot of time to adjust kwim.

I agree, no chance IMO.

795 days to be exact, from May 10.

In 7 weeks DM celebrates his third birthday behind bars. He'll be 30. (TB would have been 35 on August 12.)

Respectfully I think you miss my point. When I say everything was suspiciously pointing to DM, I meant everything. HTH

Simple as that really !

Respectfully Tamarind you missed the point of my post 559. From that post forward it just snowballed it into a cluster of confusion for yourself IMO. :trainwreck:

We can agree to disagree and I won't be offended in the least. :)

Respectfully Tamarind you missed the point of my post 559. From that post forward it just snowballed it into a cluster of confusion for yourself IMO. :trainwreck:

We can agree to disagree and I won't be offended in the least. :)

Thanks for your opinion Swedie, but I am not in the least confused or a :trainwreck: as you suggest. I am quite good at seeing the forest for the trees.

I am not offended either, I am more than happy to stay with my opinion and differ from yours entirely. :)

Certain people would not be admitted to the jury though. If someone has a rigid preconceived notion that DM is innocent, they will not be selected to serve on the jury. Unfortunately, I think the jury will share more in common with the majority here than with you, Tamarind. Your blind enthusiasm for DM would prevent you from serving on the jury.

<rsbm>

As would people who have a rigid preconceived notion that DM is guilty.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member