Court

MAGE - RE YOUR LAST POST. You are in the right ball park but the players have different roles. No big deal.

In the Tankleff case Spitzer was the governor when the SIC was charged with taking a look at the case. Cuomo was the AG.
After Tankleff's conviction was thrown out it was Spota that allegedly picked Cuomo to be the special prosecutor to decide if the case should be retried. Cuomo will eventually say that while there may still be enough to prosecute Tankleff, Cuomo says it will be difficult. Cuomo tried his best to reopen the case and sent to of his gorillas to Marty's former prison to get inmates to say Marty told them he killed his parents.
One of Marty's best friends was a kid named Chris L. Chris was another victim of the SCDA when he was prosecuted and convicted of the murder of a 13 year old girl named Jessica M.

continued....

IMVHO, Chris L did NOT do that crime and was completely innocent. If that faker Sini was really looking into wrongful convictions that case is a classic

In the LOEB case it was sent to Queens DA at the request of Spota. Spota was good at 'punting' the ball for others to cover for him.
eetta
When i first learned Queens would take the LOEB case I called Crusco and told him he would rue the day his office agreed to take on this blivet. A NYS Trooper called me back and I told him why I thought it was stupid. I tried to call him back with more information and seemed to have vanished into thin air because no one seemed to know where he was assigned.

As you may also know the FBI was in the middle of the Loeb case. They turned over their 302's over to the Queens DA. Those 302's named at least three former SCPD officers that were giving them information on Spota and Burke. Those 302's promptly found them in the hands of the SCPD PBA. AND that, I am told Made Loretta Lynch to go ballistic! That with the wiretaps and enough was enough.

John Ray said it was hard for him to believe the police had the tape for so long and they never transcribed it or analyzed it - I couldn't agree more. It can be done and it has been done if they wanted to do it.

I had a SCPD 911 tape analyzed by people that track terrorists. I had a special friend who had special friends. It was a very special favor to me.

The question that needed to be answered was the person on the 911 call a person that actually saw a crime being committed in his presence. My friend sent me an official letter together with the Seal of his government and with graphs, studies, etc., that this was not a call it appeared to be.

These people are so good at what they do they can analyze a voice and tell you not only what country it came from but what block in that country it came from with a comfortable degree of accuracy. I am talking about countries where terrorists hang out.

John Ray said it was hard for him to believe the police had the tape for so long and they never transcribed it or analyzed it - I couldn't agree more. It can be done and it has been done if they wanted to do it.

I had a SCPD 911 tape analyzed by people that track terrorists. I had a special friend who had special friends. It was a very special favor to me.

The question that needed to be answered was the person on the 911 call a person that actually saw a crime being committed in his presence. My friend sent me an official letter together with the Seal of his government and with graphs, studies, etc., that this was not a call it appeared to be.

These people are so good at what they do they can analyze a voice and tell you not only what country it came from but what block in that country it came from with a comfortable degree of accuracy. I am talking about countries where terrorists hang out.

This is a big concern. Especially since SCPD was supposed to do the aforementioned. I think we should be grateful in this case they actually produced a tape, that in itself was a shock. Ray says that his team does not have the muscle to do this all by themselves. It'll be interesting to see where this goes, however, with the court order that he can't release them to the public, we are going to be speculating for a long time.

MAGE - RE YOUR LAST POST. You are in the right ball park but the players have different roles. No big deal.

In the Tankleff case Spitzer was the governor when the SIC was charged with taking a look at the case. Cuomo was the AG.
After Tankleff's conviction was thrown out it was Spota that allegedly picked Cuomo to be the special prosecutor to decide if the case should be retried. Cuomo will eventually say that while there may still be enough to prosecute Tankleff, Cuomo says it will be difficult. Cuomo tried his best to reopen the case and sent to of his gorillas to Marty's former prison to get inmates to say Marty told them he killed his parents.
One of Marty's best friends was a kid named Chris L. Chris was another victim of the SCDA when he was prosecuted and convicted of the murder of a 13 year old girl named Jessica M.

continued....

January 2008
" Spota said his office will formally drop the indictment against Tankleff at a scheduled Jan. 18. 2018 court conference. He said he also plans to ask Gov. Eliot Spitzer for a special prosecutor to investigate claims made by Tankleff that implicated one of his father's business associates in the crimes."

Suffolk DA to drop murder charges in Tankleff case

@hawkshaw - to read this in print - and it's from 2008, and know all that has transpired from Spota's actions from Jan 2008 to today is amazing.
When the Chris Loeb Netflix movie comes out, I hope to learn who bought and sold Spota and who owns him.

January 2008
" Spota said his office will formally drop the indictment against Tankleff at a scheduled Jan. 18. 2018 court conference. He said he also plans to ask Gov. Eliot Spitzer for a special prosecutor to investigate claims made by Tankleff that implicated one of his father's business associates in the crimes."

Suffolk DA to drop murder charges in Tankleff case

@hawkshaw - to read this in print - and it's from 2008, and know all that has transpired from Spota's actions from Jan 2008 to today is amazing.
When the Chris Loeb Netflix movie comes out, I hope to learn who bought and sold Spota and who owns him.

Because whoever owned spota, now owns Sini et al.

Ray Tierney
is the *advertiser censored*'t United States Attorney on this case.

His number is 631-715-7849.
The public has the right to know
a) why Tierney did NOT prosecute Pak, Diaz and Brewer
for the Mann Act for Shannan being transported over
state lines for prostitution (remember - Elliot Spitzer
lost his job over the Mann Act);
b) why hasn't Tierney sued Suffolk County for the
9-1-1 call - Feds are WAY more powerful than Suffolk
County - so

tell Tierney to get to work
He's now up for election, might be a good time to ask him....

I came across this court case and can't get find more details. I'm guessing a neighbor dispute in one of the West Islip homes. Anyone know anything about it? (Traylor v Brewer)
Diane Traylor et al - v. - Joseph A. Brewer et al

Most of the documents of the case seem to have been e-filed, so you can read them by going to https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASSearch
Enter the case index number '605188/2015' to find the case. Then click on the case, and you'll find 'show e-filed documents' at the bottom of the popup window.

Most of the documents of the case seem to have been e-filed, so you can read them by going to https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/FCASSearch
Enter the case index number '605188/2015' to find the case. Then click on the case, and you'll find 'show e-filed documents' at the bottom of the popup window.
Again, I can't thank you enought for sharing this with me! I was able to find the Estate of Gilbert v Hackett case, as well, and the EBTs and affidavits of the key players I could not find before. I had only read Pak's and Brewer's and Mari's before this. Now I have read the ones from the Hackett children, and working on the Cannings. Read Bruce Andersons. Onto Scalises's. Saving PCH for last....I am going to see about starting a new thread with a discussion about these court docs.

Thanks for mentioning it. I had't read the rest of the EBTs either and had not checked the efiled documents for the Hackett case for a few months. Looks like they just efiled copies of the other ones a couple of weeks back. That's awesome!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dena24
Back