*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

That was an incredible story. I also figured it would partly end as it did but there were so many twists, turns and coincidences that I wasn't 100% sure.
At first I thought the wife might have shot her husband because her story was so weird. Have to say I was shocked that her adopted no good son murdered the father who gave him everything. He grew up wanting for nothing and I don't buy his BS remorse that he tried to show in his interview with Andrea Canning. There are just some bad seeds out there---they are born evil.

At first I thought the wife might have shot her husband because her story was so weird. Have to say I was shocked that her adopted no good son murdered the father who gave him everything. He grew up wanting for nothing and I don't buy his BS remorse that he tried to show in his interview with Andrea Canning. There are just some bad seeds out there---they are born evil.

Early in the interview the wife/mom started speaking of her son and daughter in law in the past tense. I agree that his interview was a flop and it’s easy to see how the day trade career went in the can.

It looks like 48 Hours is featuring the same case tonight at 10. The daughter in laws sentence is a joke.
The tone of the 48 hours episode was quite different. The mom was less restrained than on Dateline. It didn't occur to me in the first show that the actual murderers moved into the house until the cops mentioned it on the second show. I wonder if they planned to have Corey meet an accidental end at some point.

The tone of the 48 hours episode was quite different. The mom was less restrained than on Dateline. It didn't occur to me in the first show that the actual murderers moved into the house until the cops mentioned it on the second show. I wonder if they planned to have Corey meet an accidental end at some point.

Her take on his “apology” was impressively stern and so true. Had those kids got their way, this lady wouldn’t have been around to see/hear any of it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back