*Crime-related TV shows to watch TODAY!*

The Kelly Seigler program “Prosecuting Evil” is on Oxy again now. I was quite impressed with the first episode as I am her and the cold case show.
That monster should have gotten LWOP- he will get parole within the next 10 years and he will still represent a significant danger-- especially to those people who put him behind bars- his victims --- I don't understand the sentence of only 28 years! ridiculous

She has quite a record of socking it to murderers. I’m mixed on this last case too.
I believe she was a very successful (if unconventional) prosecutor, but at the same time I believe there is at least one case where she went beyond some boundaries and after that I think she retired as a prosecutor.

This is the case I was thinking of: Kelly Siegler was accused of misconduct and Temple got a new trial.

I am not taking anything away from her: she is amazing: she is gutsy and brilliant.

Last edited:
I believe she was a very successful (if unconventional) prosecutor, but at the same time I believe there is at least one case where she went beyond some boundaries and after that I think she retired as a prosecutor.

This is the case I was thinking of: Kelly Siegler was accused of misconduct and Temple got a new trial.

I am not taking anything away from her: she is amazing: she is gutsy and brilliant.

I’ve followed a few of the Cold Justice cases that got dropped however I can’t thank her enough for digging into unsolved cases as there are just so many.

I’ve followed a few of the Cold Justice cases that got dropped however I can’t thank her enough for digging into unsolved cases as there are just so many.

I agree- she is very compassionate and she really wants to bring justice to these poor grieving families who have no answers after so many many years.

The Kelly Seigler program “Prosecuting Evil” is on Oxy again now. I was quite impressed with the first episode as I am her and the cold case show.
She is one of my favorite prosecutors in true crime. She is genuine and passionate, and funny. I have watched Cold Justice for years, and I will definitely be watching more Prosecuting Evil.

Tho I’ve saw most of them the marathon of Cold Justice is a good recap today.

I won't watch anything related to Casey Anthony- I wish her parents hadn't done this though they are probably getting paid. Her father shouldn't have to take a lie detector test to prove he wasn't involved in the death of Caylee- I feel badly for him---she ruined her parents lives, killed her daughter, and she is living the life she always wanted. She makes me almost physically ill.

This new(?) Dateline “Ghosts Can’t Talk” is new or new to me but I’ve seen where it was going since they started talking to the wife.

watched the gary hilton one on hulu and hated it bc he makes my stomach CHURN just looking at him. ugh. i dont recommend unless you have a strong stomach/mind honestly.

liked the one about the LeBaron family on Hulu. Daughters of the Cult.

watched the gary hilton one on hulu and hated it bc he makes my stomach CHURN just looking at him. ugh. i dont recommend unless you have a strong stomach/mind honestly.

liked the one about the LeBaron family on Hulu. Daughters of the Cult.

The GA mountains case?

The GA mountains case?
yes. hated it. it went on way too long talking about gary forever (i realize thats the point but 4 episodes???!!) and i dont find him interesting i just find him super terrifying. the best part was georgia cappelman being in it in 4th episode.. the lebaron one was way better and more interesting

yes. hated it. it went on way too long talking about gary forever (i realize thats the point but 4 episodes???!!) and i dont find him interesting i just find him super terrifying. the best part was georgia cappelman being in it in 4th episode.. the lebaron one was way better and more interesting

I’m sorry but I thought you meant the Mystery On Blood Mountain episode of Dateline.

This new(?) Dateline “Ghosts Can’t Talk” is new or new to me but I’ve seen where it was going since they started talking to the wife.
That was an incredible story. I also figured it would partly end as it did but there were so many twists, turns and coincidences that I wasn't 100% sure.

This is exactly the way I feel about the Golden State Killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back