CRIME SCENE CLEANUP-MESSY MESSY MESSY-NEW WEBSLEUTHS PODCAST

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
SUPPORT WEBSLEUTHS
It took longer than Meghan Markel and Prince Harry's baby Archie to get her but we finally gave birth to new Websleuths Radio Podcast!
CLICK HERE
to get to Patreon. Then look in the upper left-hand corner and you'll see where it says "Unlock". Click on "unlock" and set up your monthly donation. Whatever you want to donate will be greatly appreciated. There is a minimum of 5 dollars per month.
Thank you so much and I hope you will enjoy Websleuths Radio Podcast on Patreon.

Hey Everyone,

Please join Patreon for as little as 5 dollars a month to help support Websleuths. For your monthly membership, you will receive a new podcast every other week with behind the scenes content that you can not find anywhere else.

This week we look into the messy, crazy, sad, and sometimes bizarre work of the crime cleaner-uppers. They are not called crime cleaner-uppers. That's just all my tired brain unable to come up at the moment. We are fortunate to speak with Ben Mihm a retired homicide detective who saw a need and built a business from the ground up of crime scene clean up.

In the past, if there was a bloody crime scene say in a public street the local fire department would hose the "material" down the drains in the street. Some places still handle bloody outside crime scenes this way.

So CLICK HERE to get to Patreon. Then look in the upper left-hand corner and you'll see where it says "Unlock". Click on "unlock" and set up your monthly donation. Whatever you want to donate will be greatly appreciated. There is a minimum of 5 dollars per month.
Thank you so much and I hope you will enjoy Websleuths Radio Podcast on Patreon.

Tricia

Attachments

• Crime Scene Cleanup.jpg
    Crime Scene Cleanup.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 6

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics