Crime scene photos CASUAL VERSION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen the comparison photo I made? I know that it's possible this is NOT a skull but you can clearly compare the known skull to the supposed skull and match up the points. The superimposed skull is on the left, the supposed skull is to the right of it with tip of arrow pointing directly at it.

i3fklg.jpg

I have seen it, BobbieDoll. Honestly, this is the only photo that made me think "possibly" but I can't be sure.

I just want to point out to everyone that the original photo in which we are seeing the bag and the book... there is no other reason for a crime scene tech to take that photo unless there was some type of evidence there. Look through all of the other pictures and then look at that one and question this...

Some of you are saying that it's a piece of bark etc...

I just want you all to know that every other photo in the zip file from OC has a focal point of the crime scene. This is the ONLY photo that was taken before the remains were moved that does not show a tent, and it's the ONLY photo that was taken before the remains were moved that is close up. I really do not think they meant to release this photo.

I have read here that someone speaks to Tim Miller. Tim Miller was allowed to view this area, if someone could confirm this with him maybe we could get a straight answer.
Maybe the picture was just taken to show the "book" or whatever else the yellow "trash" may be? (I think it looks like a Hungry Howies Pizza box, but anyway......)

In pix 199197 I see TWO old tires (kc had two flats, had to have her car towed back to hopespring dr) surely those arent her old tires, right ?

I have seen it, BobbieDoll. Honestly, this is the only photo that made me think "possibly" but I can't be sure.

I agree with you Carrie. None of us can be sure. But I think all of us are here because of our inquisitive nature. If I didn't ask questions I would never speak at all. lol

Maybe the picture was just taken to show the "book" or whatever else the yellow "trash" may be? (I think it looks like a Hungry Howies Pizza box, but anyway......)

Well if the photo was taken to show the book then the focus of the photo would be on the book. It would be the center of the photograph. That is not the case. The focal point of this photo is clearly a black plastic garbage bag. I can see that others might not be seeing the skull, but not the bag. You can clearly see this bag IMO.

I just dropped in this thread to see the difference between a "casual" version of the crime scene pictures, and the official version. I have to say, folks, I find the manipulation of this picture pointless and tasteless.

I just dropped in this thread to see the difference between a "casual" version of the crime scene pictures, and the official version. I have to say, folks, I find the manipulation of this picture pointless and tasteless.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Sorry you feel that way.

We will see when the more graphic photos are released if you are looking.

We are all just having a discussion, that's all. No harm done. And I know that most of us who are zooming on the photo are also saying that we don't know anything for sure.

I can't help it Nosey, the detective in me wants to analyze this photo.

great eyes, great work, I couldn't see the forest for the trees, so to speak. The book and pix of man and baby tell another story! If it is Papa and Caylee, Papa stayed with his little sunshine all this time,

great eyes, great work, I couldn't see the forest for the trees, so to speak. The book and pix of man and baby tell another story! If it is Papa and Caylee, Papa stayed with his little sunshine all this time,

That thought just brought tears to my eyes.

I don't know what the reflection would be off of there. Trees don't reflect. It looked to me they were leading directly to that bag.

Bugs sometimes show up as orbs in photos. There would have been a lot of bugs surrounding the body.

I am a little curious about this skull though. It looks a little too big for a 2 year old, the stuff on top of what would be the left cheek appears to possibly be hair but it looks very much blonde to me, not Caylee's color and how did it "roll" out of the bag and "under" the small stick that is across the forehead?

I was thinking this too.Can you show me a direct link to this.

wow that definitely looks like her book in the picture...

I agree with everything that the book in the crime scene photo looks like the book Caylee was reading at the nursing home. But, it make me stop and think. If it was a premeditated murder why would KC drop Caylee's book so close to the body? I mean if you were trying to cover up a murder why would you drop her favorite book next to the body? :waitasec:

My other thought is I thought the meter reader said he picked up the bag and a skull fell out? Why would the skull still be in the bag? Did he put it back...that doesn't make any sense.

They more I find out the more I am confused!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500