Criminal History & Aliases

NC locals -- is there a *waiting period* required in NC between the time a couple applies for a license to the actual marriage?

What about in SC - anybody know?

ETA: Nevermind - google gave me these answers fairly quickly.. lol

North Carolina: No Waiting Period. http://www.northcarolinaweddings.com/marriage-license/

South Carolina: Waiting Period varies by County. http://www.sciway.net/facts/marriagelicense.html

(I would have predicted this to be the other way around.. and I would have been wrong.. lol)

Ok if she was still married in the US when she got married in OZ then that means the marriage would not be recognized here? So what does that do to marital privileged?

I guess there is none!

Wow, this woman is something else..I can't imagine what lies she told to get AB to marry her..seems she's looking to out do Liz Taylor....:innocent:

She is one messed up person, IMO...too bad that AB couldn't see through this...Poor Zahra...JMHO

Justice for Zahra

FYI

N.C. Judge Legalizes Adultery and Fornication

http://www.ncfamily.org/stories/060914s1.html

wm

Whoa, so according to this document, one cannot live "common law" style in NC, one must be married to do so...JMHO

“This lower court ruling appears to have state-wide impact since it instructs the State and the Attorney General not to enforce North Carolina’s cohabitation law, however, it is unclear whether a Superior Court judge has the authority to prevent law enforcement agents outside his own judicial district from enforcing this law in their own jurisdictions. Striking down this statute would have far-reaching consequences in tearing down the State’s longstanding public policy of favoring marriage as the social institution that best promotes the welfare of our citizens.”

I wonder if a higher court ruled on this???

Justice for Zahra

You are right LLL, as far as I know common law marriages are not recognized in NC.

LOL My BF/SO/partner set me straight on this when I teased him one day about me being a common law wife! So I looked it up just to be sure, teehee....

wm

Looking at some of the additional alias info.
Here is the Dawn Michelle Church one.

Interesting thing is she used last summer and is or was on the docket for January. I am sure they found it and cancelled it, but I have not checked the local court docket to see if it is still there.

The birthdates are different, getting younger which is a cool trick. The two without birthdates get written off as Jane Does from what I can see.

Attachments

• DMC JANUARY TRIAL .jpg
    DMC JANUARY TRIAL .jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 25
  • DMC JANUARY TRIAL 2.jpg
    DMC JANUARY TRIAL 2.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 19
  • ALIAS.jpg
    ALIAS.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 19
  • DCM SUMMARY.JPG
    DCM SUMMARY.JPG
    35.1 KB · Views: 13
Looking at some of the additional alias info.
Here is the Dawn Michelle Church one.

Interesting thing is she used last summer and is or was on the docket for January. I am sure they found it and cancelled it, but I have not checked the local court docket to see if it is still there.

The birthdates are different, getting younger which is a cool trick. The two without birthdates get written off as Jane Does from what I can see.

Not sure where LE got the information that she was using that alias, and it's certainly suspect that the police record shows a birth date of July 6 with a different year, but I wonder if this really is her.

This would place her using that alias during the time that she was with AB. And there is another address associated with at least the Dawn Michelle Church that you've listed here, possibly two.

These two are connected by the phone number...

http://www.phonenumber.com/search/R...43190260165973&lower=2&more_info=1&form_mode=

http://www.phonenumber.com/search/R...43190260165973&lower=1&more_info=1&form_mode=

She uses a few different birthdates and ton of different names.
It appears to be her from the records and dates I was looking at last night.
The other completely off names all have traffic stops that roll to a jane doe filing when the ID turns out to be fake down the road.

It appears to me she used DMC name successfully years ago, charges that would have been hers rolled to a Jane Doe and died, but then she used it again in 2010, probably out of desperation to avoid the outstanding warrants when she was stopped.

DMC is due in court on the 20th of this month, it is still on the docket, so we will soon see if it is another person.

The addresses bounce among the other alias as well.

Man this lady just does not know what the meaning of truth is

Pg 14--Had we seen the Hefner alias before?

I also note in the statement of cause for her phone they state that "it is believed that this telephone service is being used in the operation of a criminal enterprise" which is language I associate with drug dealing.

Pg 14--Had we seen the Hefner alias before?

I also note in the statement of cause for her phone they state that "it is believed that this telephone service is being used in the operation of a criminal enterprise" which is language I associate with drug dealing.

i thought i had quite some time ago but as of now i am beginning to wonder what is speculation and what is accurate...in my overwhelmed brain, prob best to take a breather lol

I dont remember the Hefner alias before but just yesterday my dr asked if I wanted him to check me for brain activity, so take it as you will lol. I also took it as drug and possible other illegal activity. The cameras scare me about what was found on them. JMO

Re: the Hefner alias

I kinda think it may be a copy/paste error.

Have never seen it come up before outside the warrant. I did some searching after the warrant release and still don't turn anything up on it. The only place (in the warrant) I see it is on pg 14 (of 50 in 26368858.pdf). Someone please correct me if it's elsewhere and I'm missing it.

Anyway, on pg 14 it only appears in paragraphs 6 & 7. Paragraphs 1-5 refer to "EB".

And, paragraph 5 states:

That there is probable cause to believe that EB has been using this cellular phone number as his primary means of telephone communication.

Kinda leads me to think the surname Hefner was possibly carried over in a paste from a warrant written up for someone else in a similar timeframe.

I dont remember the Hefner alias before but just yesterday my dr asked if I wanted him to check me for brain activity, so take it as you will lol. I also took it as drug and possible other illegal activity. The cameras scare me about what was found on them. JMO

could you please ask him if he would be willing to check mine? that did make me chuckle rofl

i as well am going with the drug activity but there could be more to it than that and the drug activity turned into the cover

please noooooooooooooo pictures, this young lady has suffered way to much

I think this is where Elisa got the last name of Hefner. Just past the 5 minute mark, a neighbor filed charges and her name is Tanya Hefner. Thank you pattyg! I can only wonder what she used her name for.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7fyNC0A_Oc"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7fyNC0A_Oc[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back