Criminality: The R's vs. the perp's.

aussiesheila said:
Thanks for taking me seriously Nuisanceposter,
I would not be saying that Patsy would cover for murder by an intruder if I thought this was just a straight out murder. But I think the murder occurred when some pedophiles who had been regularly abusing JonBenet were having what they thought would be just another routine session with her. I think that Patsy knew who at least some of these abusers were and I think she knew the abuse had been going on for a long time. The killing that night was not part of the regular abusers plan. They just happened to have allowed an 'outsider' pedophile to join their group that night and he was the one who killed JonBenet. Patsy was involved in the cover up because she knew her daughter was dead anyway and she would rather her death be thought of as being the result of a kidnapping than the result of ongoing sexual abuse with which she was complicit.
I'm sorry but I think Patsy WAS capable of allowing this to happen to her daughter and she is not the first mother in history to have done this. There are a multitude of complex reasons for this phenomenon. Two for examples in this case are IMO - I think that Patsy was totally focussed on her own needs rather than JonBenet's. Some parents adore a child for what the child can do for them rather that for what the child is, which is the way I think Patsy viewed JonBenet. Since several of the pedophiles were very close to Patsy she turned a blind eye to the abuse in order to maintain her relationships with these people. I also think that Patsy was sexually abused herself as a child so saw it as 'normal' when it happened to her own daughter.[/QUOTE]

I've highlighted the parts in red that I agree with Aussie, but I don't believe it was a pedophile ring, I think it was John sexually abusing her and that's why Patsy was so willing to be a part of the coverup.

You're way off. Nice imagination though. All the right dirt in all the right places.

Holdontoyourhat said:
You're way off. Nice imagination though. All the right dirt in all the right places.
There is nothing nice about this kind of imagination.

Holdontoyourhat said:
Expert findings? There have been no expert findings! On EA? On chronic sexual abuse? On incest? C'mon you're making that up!

If you have never heard of one expert saying there were signs of chronic sexual abuse, I am not sure why we are even discussing this.

Brefie said:
If you have never heard of one expert saying there were signs of chronic sexual abuse, I am not sure why we are even discussing this.
Nope never heard of one expert who saw JBR's body who claims she was abused.

Who ya got?

Brefie said:
Zman said:

Who ya got?
The claims against the R's that are constantly, relentlessly pursued here is riding on the opinion of this one expert. I can't wait. LOL.

can someone tell me why i keep hearing about this "ring" of sexual abusers? not sure where someone would come up with such a far reach on this unless there were evidence of this. is there any evidence and im just out of the loop?

Holdontoyourhat said:
The claims against the R's that are constantly, relentlessly pursued here is riding on the opinion of this one expert. I can't wait. LOL.

medical malpractice cases or other criminal cases. Both sides drag up their paid experts to refute each other. Considering JBR was sexually assaulted that night, and damage done, I can see where different experts could argue both sides....most of which did not have tissue samples to analyze. Contrary to popular belief, "chronic inflammation" can mean different things to different pathologists. If there had been unrefutable signs of prior abuse, such as scarring---you can bet the Ramseys would have been arrested on the spot.

Zman said:

Who ya got?

And you - having surely NOT seen JBR's body can refute? ok.

Brefie said:
And you - having surely NOT seen JBR's body can refute? ok.
So your making me have to refute a claim that is a figment of someone's imagination?

simplesimon said:
who are the reresentatives? do you have any ideas/
I have no theory as to the motivation or what exactly happend or went wrong that night I only (at least for myself) can be sure that the R's were not involved.

Maikai said:
medical malpractice cases or other criminal cases. Both sides drag up their paid experts to refute each other. Considering JBR was sexually assaulted that night, and damage done, I can see where different experts could argue both sides....most of which did not have tissue samples to analyze. Contrary to popular belief, "chronic inflammation" can mean different things to different pathologists. If there had been unrefutable signs of prior abuse, such as scarring---you can bet the Ramseys would have been arrested on the spot.
My point here is that posters go on and on about incest, EA, and chronic sexual abuse as if there was something substantial to back it up. There's not enough evidence from the crime scene or from family history to support these POV's.

It makes them seem like crass, disgusting assaults on the R's. I've noted there's also plenty of criticism aimed at the affluent and at beauty pageant enthusiasts to go along with the crass disgusting assaults.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back