Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read where he makes $500 a week before taxes etc. Not sure where you are getting the $1,500.00 quote from so could you point me to that post as I have missed it! There is NO WAY I would believe Ronald is making $6,000.00 a month!!

I also do not see where a mattress on the floor for a child and no pillowcase equates to drugs being involved!! GMAB! :banghead:

I agree:) My daughter prefers to sleep on a mattress only with no bed frame. She has one but takes the mattress off and puts it on the floor. And I also have a mattress on the floor in my room. When ever my hubby works nights my daughter refusses to sleep in her room:) And Im no druggy:crazy:

I read where he makes $500 a week before taxes etc. Not sure where you are getting the $1,500.00 quote from so could you point me to that post as I have missed it! There is NO WAY I would believe Ronald is making $6,000.00 a month!!

I also do not see where a mattress on the floor for a child and no pillowcase equates to drugs being involved!! GMAB! :banghead:

Maybe I misread the amount. I do come on occasionally. I still stick by the Misty theory.

You're right- I heard $10-14 per hour is the salary range for his job at PDM.

And I believe the house was somewhat stripped because LE left the place a mess after they searched. The family has been moving things out because Ron doesn't want to return to living there. They probably cleaned it up to make it presentable while packing- and perhaps sheets/pillowcases were either packed, being washed or taken for evidence.

I know when I was that young, I only had one set of sheets- they weren't a priority in my world back then.

And the lack of bed frames- lots of kids fall out of bed so it's easier to go without a box spring and frame so the fall to the floor is shorter. When the mattress is on the floor the kids sleep through the fall most of the time. I did that for about 4 years with mine.

I will have to find the reports, but she has left Satsuma on a number of occasions.

If my daughter was missing, I would have packed up the baby and bolted to the scene no matter the time. It was said she arrived with her mother so she did have a ride. Why would you stop anywhere along that route other than perhaps to get gasoline or go to the restroom? Makes no sense to take any longer than 2 hours maximum. If she got the call at 2:49 am...her arrival time should have been more along the lines of 5:00 - 6:00 am instead of "mid-morning". This would leave hours of unaccounted for time, imo.

I believe it is important to know everyone's timeline, too. They are suspects in this case.

Bolded by me

In the interest of accuracy - got the call at 3:49. Would that put your estimate of the time CS should have arrived to 6:00a am to 7:00 am ?

And I believe the house was somewhat stripped because LE left the place a mess after they searched. The family has been moving things out because Ron doesn't want to return to living there. They probably cleaned it up to make it presentable while packing- and perhaps sheets/pillowcases were either packed, being washed or taken for evidence.

(snipped by me)

LE tested everything imaginable in that home, so it sounds perfectly reasonable that the linens were gone, in the lab for forensic testing.

Well IMO Crystal is as much a suspect if not more than Misty. Just because she says she and her fiancee were at home doesn't mean that it is true given that the only person at this time backing it up is her own mother. Crystal, her fiancee and everyone else are POI's until LE says any differently.

It is annoying as all mighty heck that people continually assume and point fingers at RC as a druggie when there is no evidence of such. Yes he has made past mistakes..........past. It seems that he has been striving to clean up his life and make it nice for he and the kids. It is said by many that he keeps his children well fed, loved, cared for and clean home. It's like banging ones head against a brick wall. Good Grief.

How about the fact that such a "loving mother" couldn't manage to pay "ANY CHILD SUPPORT" for her childrens well being and care?!!! Not one red cent! Yet she has had enough money to purchase a new home..................It seems rather convenient.coincidental that Haleigh went missing when she did given what we now know.

BTW it makes sense that she isn't getting info anymore because everytime they do get anything they turn around and go on the Geraldo show!

Well IMO Crystal is as much a suspect if not more than Misty. Just because she says she and her fiancee were at home doesn't mean that it is true given that the only person at this time backing it up is her own mother. Crystal, her fiancee and everyone else are POI's until LE says any differently.

It is annoying as all mighty heck that people continually assume and point fingers at RC as a druggie when there is no evidence of such. Yes he has made past mistakes..........past. It seems that he has been striving to clean up his life and make it nice for he and the kids. It is said by many that he keeps his children well fed, loved, cared for and clean home. It's like banging ones head against a brick wall. Good Grief.

How about the fact that such a "loving mother" couldn't manage to pay "ANY CHILD SUPPORT" for her childrens well being and care?!!! Not one red cent! Yet she has had enough money to purchase a new home..................It seems rather convenient.coincidental that Haleigh went missing when she did given what we now know.

BTW it makes sense that she isn't getting info anymore because everytime they do get anything they turn around and go on the Geraldo show!

You're absolutely correct in that Crystal having to pay $4100 (if I calculated correctly that's about a year) in back child support, she has been quite irresponsible. I agree her mother's bitterness toward Ron is not helpful and serves really only to keep Crystal stuck in a bad time instead of being able to move forward and find a healthier way to work with Ron to be better parents. Not all situations have to be acrimonious and Marie standing by her side fanning the fires that seem like Crystal would rather just put out than keep going, is destructive to the children involved as well as Crystal. In fact, until Marie attached herself to Crystal's side, Crystal was hesitant to say much more than that she wasn't getting any information and that the story she heard had changed a bit and didn't really know anything else.

The level of person to person abuse in this case, inter-generational as well as inter-relationship........it is overpowering.

I will have to find the reports, but she has left Satsuma on a number of occasions.

If my daughter was missing, I would have packed up the baby and bolted to the scene no matter the time. It was said she arrived with her mother so she did have a ride. Why would you stop anywhere along that route other than perhaps to get gasoline or go to the restroom? Makes no sense to take any longer than 2 hours maximum. If she got the call at 2:49 am...her arrival time should have been more along the lines of 5:00 - 6:00 am instead of "mid-morning". This would leave hours of unaccounted for time, imo.

I believe it is important to know everyone's timeline, too. They are suspects in this case.

How in the world could she get a call at 2:49 am when no one even supposedly knew Haleigh was missing yet? The 911 call was not until nearly 3:30 am! There is no way that she got a call then...it had to have been nearly an hour later at least. Both Ron and Misty SHOULD have been talking to police for at least 30 minutes. Since no one has a police report saying when she arrived, I think it is more than unfair to condemn her for "taking too long" for all WE know she could have been there by 5 or 6 am. Unless one of us can say they SAW her arrive....we don't have an accurate time on that.

I agree... The video shown of the tour of the house made it (the home) appear to be fairly tidy. Granted, I think I read/saw/heard that the grandma had cleaned up the place a bit... perhaps for the cameras.

As for there being no bedding on the toddler bed mattress, it may have been taken in for forensics and testing, and not a sign of neglect.

I was about Crystal's age when I got a call at 2 am that my mom was seriously ill and in the hospital. I grabbed a few things and was out of the house in 15 min, making the long drive in 2 hours flat. The point is that if you are an adult and there is a family emergency, you rise to the occasion and everything else is secondary. There is a consistant dynamic between CS and her family that gives the impression that she is easily manipulated by her mother, father, and stepfather. At the end of the custody information is an affadavit of counter-information, written by, not CS, but her father. In her initial interviews on NG, CS answered in monosyllables and didn't seem to know anything. There were long awkward pause with NG attempting to supply the answers herself. Finally, CS's mother stepped in and took over answering the questions for her. She now states the same accusatory things towards RC every chance she gets, as if she has been coached by her parents. IMO it was not a CS decision to appear on the GR show, it was her parents' decision, as well as exactly what she was to say and that RJ would appear on camera. When she got the call that her daughter was missing, did she charge right over like a normal mother? No, she let her daddy check out the situation and then took her time to arrive.
I don't mean to paint CS as a bad person. I actually think she is a very kindhearted and sweet individual and she cares about her children. But after having three kids, she still acts as if she is still a child herself. When is she going to become a mature and responsible adult? IMO, this was a factor in the custody dispute. I also don't think she had any role in her daughter's disappearance because she is too subservient to have come up with a plan. However, the rest of her family has shown a disturbingly vindictive and manipulative side.
Excellent post! I agree she does appear to be driven by her family, but I do think she has a definite side to her which has come out a few times. She can be defiant and not the shrinking violet she appears. Her level of maturity or responsibility doesn't seem to be equal to her having 3 children, imo. She needs to grow up and realize what she is doing to Haleigh and Rj during all this by trashing their father etc. They are most important right now and the rest should have stayed off the national media spotlight.

I still think there is a possibility she did have something to do with Haleigh's disappearance in some way. I only wish we could figure it out so we could find Haleigh to bring her home where she belongs.

Haleigh's Mother Obtains a Spokesperson and Seeks an Attorney

ATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh's mother's side of the family has asked a spokesperson to help them.

Wayanne Kruger from Arizona has come to Satsuma, Florida to help Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, while the search for the missing five year old continues.

Kruger told First Coast News Sheffield's mother, Marie Griffis, sought her out.

Kruger said she will help the family find a home in Putnam County. All of them live in Baker County. Kruger will also speak on their behalf and help them find an attorney.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133403&catid=3

ATSUMA, FL -- Haleigh's mother's side of the family has asked a spokesperson to help them.

Wayanne Kruger from Arizona has come to Satsuma, Florida to help Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh's mother, while the search for the missing five year old continues.

Kruger said she will help the family find a home in Putnam County. All of them live in Baker County. Kruger will also speak on their behalf and help them find an attorney.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/news-article.aspx?storyid=133403&catid=3

attorney for what

I never thought I would say this, but - it's a good idea. IMO, it is critical to keep the public involved in the search for Haleigh. Fair, or unfair, the perception of her family's honesty in regard to the disappearance will factor into that involvement. RC, MC, CS, etc are all in a glass bowl now and I'm sure it's horrid place to be. But won't it be worth it if Haleigh comes home ? All the parties need advice to avoid further public relations errors like those that have already been made. JMHO

attorney for what

Probably for custody of Jr.According to thier custody agreement,when Ronald was working,even at night,he was suppose to have the kids in daycare or nightcare.Misty wasn't suppose to be watching the kids.Now that one of the kids are missing,she might have grounds to fight the custody agreement.

I have not posted here before but have been reading here for a while.

I have 2 things to say..

I found a comment at this link:
http://www.powerful-psychic-reading.com/bruno.html

That there is a camera that LE may not know about?

Also the mom has acquired a spokesperson...

Oh my goodness,I've never heard that,a camera in the development.I would guess someone in the neighborhood told them,I wonder how many knew of it.Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somegirlinsf