Crystal S., Haleigh's mother #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay let's all say Crystal gave her children to RC so he could file custody. Add to that, she have changed her mind decided to steal Haleigh back, so went to Satsuma and broke in the trailer, because that seems to be where you are going.

NOW...why doesn't Misty and RCs story about Feb 9th/10 add up and why did the LE say "Misty is the key"?

I don't believe LE has a problem with RC's story, I haven't seen LE mention that. Misty is the key because she was in the mobile home when Haleigh disappeared. Without knowing what the inconsistencies are it is hard to discuss really. In addition, we do not know if those inconsistencies have been cleared up. I just don't see LE coming out and saying ok we figured out the inconsistencies and we still don't know where Haleigh is, much easier for them to leave people with the impression that Misty story has problems so we can't find Haleigh, it is takes the heat off of LE.

Okay let's all say Crystal gave her children to RC so he could file custody. Add to that she stole Haleigh from her home because that seems to be where you are going.

NOW...why doesn't Misty and RCs story about Feb 9th/10 add up and why did the LE say "Misty is the key"?

I think I will take a break with this thought from BusyLady..from post #343

...I just don't see LE coming out and saying ok we figured out the inconsistencies and we still don't know where Haleigh is, much easier for them to leave people with the impression that Misty story has problems so we can't find Haleigh, it is takes the heat off of LE.

If I am correct in summarizing this is what was said:

...The LE just wants to make us all think Misty is the problem because they really know it is not her and it is them.

Ron when asked if he ever hit Haleigh...

RC states "I have never, ever hit my child...NEVER!" (sic)
THEN, he takes a breath and says, "My daughter and I have an agreement, yes, she has got spanked, just like DCF has told me, on her behind as they say to" (sic).

Snipped

Just guessing from listening to that interview, but Ron probably considers a difference between "hitting" a child and spanking. A spanking generally consists of a tap on the bottom. Hitting a child is often done out of anger and can harm a child and cause injuries. That is why "hitting" a child is illegal. Spanking a child is not against the law. I think, IMO, what Ron was trying to say is that he had never broken the law and "hit" the kids.

FYI - I am not advocating spanking children, and certainly not hitting them. I am aware, however, that the law does allow parents to "spank" their children.

This has nothing to do with defending RC and not liking Crystal. I don't know these people personal, I can only base my opinions on what I have seen thru interviews, what research has uncovered, and the words out of their mouths. I do not believe Crystal because the research and her actions do not match her words at all and she places blame on everyone else. I believe RC is telling the truth. I believe his actions and motives are sincere, I do not believe Crystals are.

People want to believe RC is bad and Crystal is a poor beat down weak woman. Based on everything I have looked at and learned I do not believe that for a minute. We are all allowed our opinions and hopefully others can respect those opinions that differ from theirs.

I am fascinated with the number of women defending RC. Have any men come forth? I could understand family defending him and admiring his parental skills and fine attributes, but strangers? And those same women can't stand Crystal.

Anyone remember the Geraldo interview? Ron when asked if he ever hit Haleigh...

RC states "I have never, ever hit my child...NEVER!" (sic)
THEN, he takes a breath and says, "My daughter and I have an agreement, yes, she has got spanked, just like DCF has told me, on her behind as they say to" (sic).

This is a very conflicted man. He talks out of both sides of his mouth.

As I said I am amazed at the people who not only believe him but believe in him.

Crystal knows this person better than any of us. If she dares to tell anyone what he is really like, she is sandblasted..

I am thinking there is some kind of deep psychology going on here. Maybe the female psyche feels a need to rescue RC....IDK

Snipped

Just guessing from listening to that interview, but Ron probably considers a difference between "hitting" a child and spanking. A spanking generally consists of a tap on the bottom. Hitting a child is often done out of anger and can harm a child and cause injuries. That is why "hitting" a child is illegal. Spanking a child is not against the law. I think, IMO, what Ron was trying to say is that he had never broken the law and "hit" the kids.

FYI - I am not advocating spanking children, and certainly not hitting them. I am aware, however, that the law does allow parents to "spank" their children.
-------
Personally, I can't imagine Ron spanking a child, in other words, hitting a child unless he was doing it in anger. It is truly amazing to me the people who believe that fathers like Ron will not harm a child, but then I read about the people with "Child Protective Agencies" who give children back to a parent and then the child turns up dead, and I realize that, yes, there are definitely people who do not believe the obvious.

Snipped

------
Have you ever considered why there was a necessity for Ron to find out from DCF how to properly discipline a child? Has it occurred to you that he may have gone "over the line" while disciplining the children and it became necessary for DCF to actually come to the aid of the children and let Ron know that he could not continue doing what he had been doing to discipline the children? If you haven't considered this, why not?

------
Have you ever considered why there was a necessity for Ron to find out from DCF how to properly discipline a child? Has it occurred to you that he may have gone "over the line" while disciplining the children and it became necessary for DCF to actually come to the aid of the children and let Ron know that he could not continue doing what he had been doing to discipline the children? If you haven't considered this, why not?

I have considered why DCF was involved with this family. I have also considered the fact that there was never any finding, either.

Crystal has reported Ron on more than one occasion to DCF - as often happens when there is a bitter separation and custody dispute. When DCF becomes involved with a family and there is abuse allegations - DCF does educate the parents. I do not think that is a bad thing either.

If Ron was "going over the line" disciplining the children, there would have been a finding against him.

------

Sixty-five percent of Americans approve of spanking children, a rate that has been steady since 1990

There are big regional differences in spanking. Among Southerners, 62 percent of parents spank their kids; that drops to 41 percent in the rest of the country. Similarly, 73 percent of Southerners approve of spanking children, compared to 60 percent elsewhere.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90406&page=1

Ron and Crystal both took parenting classes. Do you think that Crystal & Chad spank their kids? If you haven't considered this, why not?

JMO in a parenting class one would be taught that spanking on the bottom is one acceptable means of discipline. I imagine time outs and other issues were covered, just a guess, I have never taken a parenting class

Do I think he ever "went over the line"? No

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members