Crystal S., Ron's sister: Criminal Records

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not think it is anyone pulling any favors. Both sides of the families have numerous charges and they all appear to just get a slap on the wrist and small fines. It appears this is the way Baker and Putnam county do things. Scary in my opinion.

Let's not leave out Flagler County. [sorry, pirate.] See Sapp RSO thread for more info.

Let's not leave out Flagler County. [sorry, pirate.] See Sapp RSO thread for more info.

Don't I know it!! That's why it's not a stretch for me to imagine special favors being granted to specific families- by LE as well as by the courts.

These small towns/small counties with long time families seem to have a different set of rules for certain folks than the rest of the community.

And on the flip side, I will admit that these small towns also have a tendency to pursue certain people relentlessly as well. It does work both ways.

The pastor said the people in area are so scared,they have boobytrapped windows and kids are sleeping in parents room.So sad.

Even over here "in town" we're doing the same. Everybody in one room, w/2 yappy dogs to boot. So hope y'all can forgive my paranoid tendencies on here. This is scaring the voo-doo out of me.

Even over here "in town" we're doing the same. Everybody in one room, w/2 yappy dogs to boot. So hope y'all can forgive my paranoid tendencies on here. This is scaring the voo-doo out of me.

Can you elaborate on any public warning that those of us who are not local may have missed?
Have you heard any warning going out through the school systems about children walking home from school, or going to the buses?
I understand people are afraid, I think I would be sleeping with my shotgun at this point because of the silence.
However, I still think that if LE really believed this story, they would want for schools to send out those warnings to parents.

Can you elaborate on any public warning that those of us who are not local may have missed?
Have you heard any warning going out through the school systems about children walking home from school, or going to the buses?
I understand people are afraid, I think I would be sleeping with my shotgun at this point because of the silence.
However, I still think that if LE really believed this story, they would want for schools to send out those warnings to parents.

The schools sent home missing child poster the first day.

That is ALL the "warning" or "alert" we have received from any source. Why ya think I'm on here?!

[Don't even get me started, lol.]

The schools sent home missing child poster the first day.

That is ALL the "warning" or "alert" we have received from any source. Why ya think I'm on here?!

[Don't even get me started, lol.]

I don't mean to sound like a horrible person. Please don't think of my statement here that way, but honestly, you have one child missing compared to a thousand or so who are not..
If there was really someone out in that community going into homes taking children, would they not send a public warning out through the schools?
Further leads me to believe that they know this is not an abduction.

I don't mean to sound like a horrible person. Please don't think of my statement here that way, but honestly, you have one child missing compared to a thousand or so who are not..
If there was really someone out in that community going into homes taking children, would they not send a public warning out through the schools?
Further leads me to believe that they know this is not an abduction.

Yup- not one public warning has been sent out through the media.

When a mother and her son were found murdered in thier home,the whole area was warned until they found it was a teen in neighborhood and a botched burglary attempt.Maybe it depends on area,the pastor on NG last night said everyone is so frightened,parents have children sleeping with them and one even said they boobytrapped thier window in case someone tries to go in.To me it would be odd not to give a warning to area.

I grew up in a very rural area, my neighbor was termed as a "good ol' boy". He was always in to everything, from his teens on , he would steal, get caught,spend a couple days in county jail,be real respectful while in jail,ask for mercy before the court, his mother would show up (about all 98 lbs of her) tell how much she needed him at home, he would be released on good behavior,come home,be good about a month,steal something, get caught ....he is now 45..never had a real job,gets a Check for being BI_Polar now he doesn't steal..lol
the perps are very good while in jail..yes sir and all the remorse in the world.
This seems to be the case here.
In Virginia, LE can stop you if your children are not properly restrained,it's about $75 -$150 +court cost's
Failure to stop,about $150.+ court cost's
Where do you get the money to keep paying all these fines??
The posesion charges would land you in jail...
What about the habitual criminal law, three strikes and you are out...
I shake my head and say "Train wreck in the making .."
Forgive me but ,I don't get the hair at alllll...Did she want to make sure she got noticed..or what??
No wonder Le has not cleared anyone let's see...
RC...past drug associates..could be of interest
Misty...under age teen living in an adult role..last person to claim to have saw HC alive
Biomon...court order over child support, claims of abuse by RC but left children there
Biomom BF..????
Then we've got the sister, the Uncle,the RSO, how do these children have a chance???
I hope all of this makes CPS look out for all the other children in this family.
Not having a child properly seated is no joke in my state, how about yours?
Virginia LE can and will stop some one for not wearing a seat belt and I'm sure if some Mother ,showed up that many times before Judge Paul, he would recommend Parenting Classes, mandatory counseling and if you showed up again...you would be visited by Child Protective Services..

It can happen if you are a heavy sleeper. I have slept through very heavy thunder storms, never heard a thing.
When the Riley Fox case happened my son went home from work and put huge nails inside my grand-children's windows so they could not be opened from either side. Those windows were still nailed shut when they sold that trailer and moved.

I slept through an earthquake once. For real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500