CT- Annie Le, 24, Yale Student, Missing 9/8/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Link posted for article not opening!

Investigators find bloody clothes in ceiling of Yale lab where missing student Annie Le last seen
Updated Saturday, September 12th 2009, 3:17 PM
<snipped>
Investigators found bloody clothes stuffed in the ceiling where missing Yale graduate student Annie Le was last seen Athorities emptied the building at 10 Amistad St. in New Haven Saturday afternoon and declared it a crime scene.

Police sources told Fox 61 in New Haven that they found Le's body inside the building.
The building houses the university's molecular biology labs. Investigators questioned a man outside her lab Saturday morning - then put him in an unmarked car with an FBI agent and drove away.

Officials would not say whether the man was a suspect or a witness. Le, a 24-year-old doctoral student in pharmacology, was last seen around 10 a.m. Tuesday at the lab on the Yale Medical School complex, about a mile from the main campus.

alg_annie-le_questioning.jpg

Article:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...nt_annie_les_disappearance_say_case_wide.html

:angel:

http://www.fox61.com/wtic-annie-le-found-0912,0,3017730.story
"Body Of Missing Yale Student Found

Nick Caito Fox 61

3:56 PM EDT, September 12, 2009

NEW HAVEN - Police sources are telling Fox 61 that the body of missing Yale Student Annie Le has been found inside the building where she was last seen."

I hope the person responsible for this crime will do the right thing and confess.

HCL will dissolve bone but Hydrofluoric acid (HF) is supposedly the best chemical to dispose of human flesh/bone. I get the chills even thinking about this. I feel the loss of Annie is tragic at every dimension I can think of.

Something else...they speak of an incinerator. I have to question the incinerator being used b/c why would they put her body in an incinerator but not her clothes...or their own clothes that could have been the bloody items? Wouldn't the clothes burn faster than the body? Why burn a body in an incinerator that will leave her teeth as proof her body was there but not take the chance to burn the clothes, also? I'm only brainstorming, please don't anyone bash me...just thinkin' aloud...

go to http://www.nydailynews.com
and click on the story "Yale lab declared a crime scene"

This story was updated at 3:40 pm to read,

"Investigators found bloody clothes stuffed in the ceiling where missing Yale graduate student Annie Le was last seen. Authorities emptied the building at 10 Amistad St. in New Haven Saturday afternoon and declared it a crime scene. Police sources told a local New Haven television news channel that Le's body was also found in the building."

Omgosh...words cannot express my deepest condolences to her loved ones & colleagues...hopefully time can help ease this loss of such a brilliant mind. May peace be with you.

I cant believe this! I was hoping she would be found safe and sound! I hope they catch the person, and looking forward to the presser.
Prayers sent to family and fiance, i cant imagine......

I cannot imagine the pain her family and fiance are going through. This was supposed to be such a happy weekend.

FYI: Fox News Cable Network is covering the news conference live & discussing the case right now!

:angel:

The live news conference will be shown on CNN... just announced.

What in the world could have provoked this to happen.
Did she stumble upon something?
Now I am believing she died before that false fire alarm went off and thats how the perp got out.

I,m watching the Fox coverage, bloody clothing, body found, and the fact that she swiped card going in and not out, motive robbery possibly, expensive equipment.

What in the world could have provoked this to happen.
Did she stumble upon something?
Now I am believing she died before that false fire alarm went off and thats how the perp got out.

Fox news said something about robbery being a motive so this is possible.

The link wasn't working. Here's the full link:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_...nt_annie_les_disappearance_say_case_wide.html
The NY Daily News headline/subline informs her body was also found, but nowhere in their article does it state that. Has her body been found, also? Good GOD! Their subline informs news media are informing a body was found also. Can anyone confirm this yet?

The way that I am interpreting this is that there are multiple unconfirmed reports of a body being found, it simply has not been confirmed by authorities.

Sadly, it increasingly appears that it will be confirmed at the presser shortly.
What a tragic ending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member