CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #3 BODY FOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all surprised to hear that.

I really get the feeling this was personal, and that the timing (just before her wedding) is no coincidence.

Haven't read the entire thread, but do you think it was someone incensed about her marriage?

How many ways can we interpret: "Not a random act".

ABC News: Cops Identify Suspect in Annie Le Case
6 mins ago
<snipped>
ABC News has learned police at Yale University have identified a suspect in the presumed murder of Placerville graduate student Annie Le, 24.

According to a news producer in New Haven, the suspect failed a lie detector test and has retained an attorney. The suspect is said to have evidence of defensive wounds that could have been suffered during a struggle.

Police in Connecticut on Sunday said they found what they believe is the body of a Yale University graduate student and bride-to-be hidden inside the wall of a university building where she was last seen five days before.

Article:
http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=66856&catid=2

:angel:

Fingerprints may not be too plentiful here....latex gloves are available by the case in these labs and worn by nearly everyone when doing any kind of work inside the labs. More than easy to remove, toss into biohazard containers and put on new ones that are on nearly every counter inside the labs. The clothes will be helpful, could be a lab coat, scrub suit, lab apron, even street clothes that someone changed out of and into a scrub suit.....another item that is usually easily available in stacks for those working in labs to change into if necessary. Many people keep changes of clothes in their offices so that they can quickly change to go to meetings or even out to dinner after work. Labs are messy places, stains and spills occur on a regular basis.

jmoo

In the bio-hazard containers the likeliness of matching blood with, I heard it was a lab coat found, could be evident. I believe they did go through trash and other variables. Good point!

Chris Le (UC Davis) wrote
at 1:24am
As a family, we take solace in the fact that though she is gone, she left this world doing what she loved. She may be small, but she be fierce. Stuck in a 4'11'' frame, she had a 7' tall personality. She will always live on through us.

Her brother and uncle have been replying on the facebook wall of support annie le, we praying 4 you

Haven't read the entire thread, but do you think it was someone incensed about her marriage?

Personally, yes - that's the vibe I get.

I don't think a maintenance worker would go to such efforts to hide the body, particularly in an area where such staff would most commonly have access. He (or she) could have easily exited the facility with trash through a service entrance without raising immediate suspicion.

A colleague jealous of her accomplishments would want her to be found in a more easily spotted location, perhaps in a humiliating pose.

I think this guy wanted to make Annie disappear if he couldn't have her. Her family and fiance would be left with the pain of not knowing, and that would give him a feeling of control, since her location would remain his secret. He'd also have the satisfaction of feeling that through inflicting pain on her loved ones, he could continue to punish her.

Of course, I readily acknowledge I could be wrong on all counts. :)

Can you tell I watch a lot of forensic psychology shows?

{{{HUGS TO YOU}}} My son and some members of his paternal family are "extreme" geniuses and they seem to lack empathy as well. However, if I call them on the carpet about it, they stop and show quite a bit of caring in their own "special" way. I don't know that one's IQ kills the empathy factor ~ I think it just hides it. I've seen a lot of lack of empathy in "plain folk" as well.

I'm not offering advice to you, Miss James. I don't know all the ins and outs to your experience in order to throw out my two cents worth. It sounds to me like these family members are just too dang LAZY to care, from the little bit you've shared. Makes me want to slap them!

{{{HUGS}}} again. (My son has Asperger's, so I know how a lack of family concern can be discouraging!)

Actually ,I feel sorry for the ones who are so closed off to life.They are missing out on so much joy.
I think it's possible for such "brilliant" people to be so focused on their own interests and needs that they don't relate to others well.
Asperger's can be a challenge,but also a gift! God bless to you and your son!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike