CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED

Status
Not open for further replies.
For new members who are unfamiliar with the way a forum is used on WS, please check out the latest threads on the forum. Everyone is welcome to post a thread on a specific topic, but take time to make certain one has not already been posted to save the mods time from having to merge them.

In order to begin a thread, simply click on the New Thread button, create a title, and outline the purpose of the thread in your post. Please be concise in the title as to the subject matter.

Here is the link to our new forum on Annie Le. Please post and remain on topic in the threads designed for each specific subject.:

Annie Le - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thank you SS.

Now that we have a whole forum, we can break out the discussion into topic specific discussion that really helps find information in the future and keep discussion of like things together. We can revist old information later when more is revealed and have the full benefit of our early research.

When there is one long thread everyone is talking about something different and it is hard to focus on specific issues.

So, this general discussion thread will be closed at some point today.
So, best to search for topics you want to discuss, or find a thread that is suited for what you want to discuss. If a topic does not have its own thread after searching then start one if you feel it will add to the case analysis.

Alway search before starting a new thread.

Precisely. On the CCTV pictures it doesn't seem like there's a barrier system; if it's anything like my university then it's a swipe on the door and people can just file in. Certainly raises some questions.

yup...uhhuh...certainly does...'specially considerin' that awesome security system they have in place...me thinks yale is 'bout to get penalized on a large scale level...yupyup...

You are more than welcome, JBean~ Thanks so much for starting a forum!! :woohoo: We didn't even have to beg this time. :p :dance: I am only trying to jump start things here.

We need to take advantage of the forum now. The reason we are given a forum is to spread out the case into individual files on pertinent information so we can go back to find it easily when the case goes to trial. We will be very grateful when the time comes not to dig through the endless general discussion threads to get important facts of the case.

We won't have this thread later today. ;) We should get busy before we have new developments in the case.

bumpity bump

Hey guys don't discuss each other please. stay on topic.

the more information you post here, the less you will be able to bump and revisit later in discussion. It will be locked and lost.
Please refer to the 166 general discussion threads in the Caylee Anthony forum that are pretty much unusable to advance discussion.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=168"]Caylee Anthony General Discussion Threads, Rules and Sticky Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

you guys, be respectful of each other's opinions. If you disagree with someones post, then state why in another post without attacking the poster and without being rude. If you can't do that scroll past that post and post about something else.
If you see a rude, attacking or otherwise violating post...DO NOT RESPOND! Hit the little red triangle in the top right of the offensive post. A text box will pop up and you can write a little explanation of what the problem is.
Please don;t tell us what should happen or what we should do or what you will do if we don't do it :)
Just report, tell us why and remember that we are not always online.

So if you report a post and no one does anything about it for a few hours, we aren't here. Sometimes we can react in a moment and sometimes it takes hours.

Okay be nice, advance the discussion and let's figure out what happened to Annie Le.

So if we are not supposed to post here -- where do we go? I've tried to navigate from teh homepage and have not been able to find this "forum".

Is there any further detail available in regards to the clothes that were found, or if RC was seen on video arriving at the building in one outfit, and leaving in a different one? I'm curious to know how common it would be for an animal tech to keep a change of clothes at the lab? My layman assumption is that the tech's clothing would be protected by a lab coat -- is that the 'bloody clothing' that was found?

If the clothing in question was something more akin to pants and/or a shirt, I wonder how new, clean clothing was obtained. For instance, do the techs have lockers where clean clothes can be stored in case they're ever needed? Or is having a change of clothes at work more of a rarity, perhaps suggesting premeditation? My other thought was that maybe someone brought him a change of clothes upon request. Then again, we probably don't have enough information to even discuss this aspect....

Heather

So if we are not supposed to post here -- where do we go? I've tried to navigate from teh homepage and have not been able to find this "forum".

Hi Puffster.

Go to the very top of the page we're on here. Look at the thread we're on now. "CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED"

Go left, (or up) one level to "Annie Le", and hit that button.

Magically, you'll be transported to the newly created Annie Le forum, and a delightful selection of sub-topics on Annie Le.

Find your topic, stay on topic, and have some more fun sleuthing!

Considering how petite she is her shoes look really huge and chunky. Could they be Crocs or clogs?

Crocs, clogs, loafers, or mules...i have a chunky pair of Ugg mules that I'm wearing right now, look similar to what she has on...no fur in them...just a thought...they're very unattractive (my Uggs, that is) but I love them b/c they're comfortable...

I think you can post here, but you're supposed to find the thread on your topic first and post it there instead, so it gets in the right place.

forum link. you are here-----> [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=374"]Annie Le - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

you are right here right now!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=374"]Annie Le - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

this will show you the front page of the forum for Annie Le and give you the full picture.

From the front page we are a subforum under "Crimes and Trials"----"Hot Cases"---Annie Le

you are right here right now!

this will show you the front page of the forum for Annie Le and give you the full picture.

From the front page we are a subforum under "Crimes and Trials"----"Hot Cases"---Annie Le

For new members who are unfamiliar with the way a forum is used on WS, please check out the latest threads on the forum. Everyone is welcome to post a thread on a specific topic, but take time to make certain one has not already been posted to save the mods time from having to merge them.

In order to begin a thread, simply click on the New Thread button, create a title, and outline the purpose of the thread in your post. Please be concise in the title as to the subject matter.

Here is the link to our new forum on Annie Le. Please post and remain on topic in the threads designed for each specific subject.:

Thank you SS.

Now that we have a whole forum, we can break out the discussion into topic specific discussion that really helps find information in the future and keep discussion of like things together. We can revist old information later when more is revealed and have the full benefit of our early research.

When there is one long thread everyone is talking about something different and it is hard to focus on specific issues.

So, this general discussion thread will be closed at some point today.
So, best to search for topics you want to discuss, or find a thread that is suited for what you want to discuss. If a topic does not have its own thread after searching then start one if you feel it will add to the case analysis.

Alway search before starting a new thread.

the more information you post here, the less you will be able to bump and revisit later in discussion. It will be locked and lost.
Please refer to the 166 general discussion threads in the Caylee Anthony forum that are pretty much unusable to advance discussion.

Caylee Anthony General Discussion Threads, Rules and Sticky Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

you guys, be respectful of each other's opinions. If you disagree with someones post, then state why in another post without attacking the poster and without being rude. If you can't do that scroll past that post and post about something else.
If you see a rude, attacking or otherwise violating post...DO NOT RESPOND! Hit the little red triangle in the top right of the offensive post. A text box will pop up and you can write a little explanation of what the problem is.
Please don;t tell us what should happen or what we should do or what you will do if we don't do it :)
Just report, tell us why and remember that we are not always online.

So if you report a post and no one does anything about it for a few hours, we aren't here. Sometimes we can react in a moment and sometimes it takes hours.

Okay be nice, advance the discussion and let's figure out what happened to Annie Le.

Hi Puffster.

Go to the very top of the page we're on here. Look at the thread we're on now. "CT- Annie Le, missing from Yale, thread #7 FOUND DECEASED"

Go left, (or up) one level to "Annie Le", and hit that button.

Magically, you'll be transported to the newly created Annie Le forum, and a delightful selection of sub-topics on Annie Le.

Find your topic, stay on topic, and have some more fun sleuthing!

DO NOT POST LINKS TO OTHER STUDENTS OR REVEAL PRIVATE INFORMATION ABOUT INNOCENT PEOPLE!!
Okay closing down here. thanks everyone and please figure out what happened to Annie Le. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member