Identified! CT - New Britain, Wht/HispFem 175UFCT, 17-20, Sep'95 - Elizabeth Honsch

Status
Not open for further replies.
On and interesting note, I recall, that Pedro Miranda's last know address was Oak St in New Britain. Coincidently, Oak St, was also Diane Cusacks last know address.

I had no idea about that! I'm in Hartford and have been really interested in this case...family lives down the street from where these remains were found (cusak, doe etc). That connection would make sense.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

that the media would update this! i am dying to know what happened that night :(

maybe we will never know.

I assume the facts of this case are already known, but they are not being shared with the press.

I emailed the case manager for the NamUs UID case for Elizabeth about the identification. It bothers me that that is still up, mostly due to the fact that it contains a contains a very cleaned up post-mortem photo. I feel that even though the photo is very appropriate for public viewing, it could still be offensive to the family and friends. In addition, the information could be misleading to those looking for loved ones on NamUs.

I assume the facts of this case are already known, but they are not being shared with the press.

I emailed the case manager for the NamUs UID case for Elizabeth about the identification. It bothers me that that is still up, mostly due to the fact that it contains a contains a very cleaned up post-mortem photo. I feel that even though the photo is very appropriate for public viewing, it could still be offensive to the family and friends. In addition, the information could be misleading to those looking for loved ones on NamUs.

a real PM photo comes up :( you can see the entry wound in front of her ear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member