GUILTY CT - Ted Hakey for shooting at mosque, Meriden, 2015

Ex-Marine Pleads Guilty in Meriden Mosque Shooting

Federal guidelines suggest Hakey Jr. serve 8 to 14 months in prison for pleading guilty to intentional destruction of a religious property with a dangerous weapon.

"Mr. Hakey, do you have anything you would like to say to the mosque?" NBC Connecticut asked as he left court.

"Not allowed to speak at all yet, but after sentencing I’ll be open to talk to everybody," Hakey Jr. said.

U.S. District Judge Michael P. Shea scheduled sentencing for May 10.

I wonder what he'll say when he's allowed to speak.

People often ask why Muslims aren't doing anything about Muslim terrorists, or why the friends and neighbors of 'suspicious' Muslims aren't turning them in. (Neither question is fair, as they are.)

Here's a guy who has been posting violent, hateful stuff for ages -- and doing it on Facebook.

Why didn't anyone turn this guy in to the authorities? He's clearly been a terrorist waiting to emerge for quite some time.

Side note. People who live in gang communities has stayed hush for at least a century. From the Irish, Italians, Kkk, Bloods and Crips, Spanish Mafia. You name it.

So I don't think we can clearly blame the people who knew without blaming everyone from all cases that we read on WS. Jmo.

But I still do agree with yours.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675
Back