CT CT - WM DEVIN HOWELL, New Britain, 2003 and possibly earlier

An inmate who helped prosecutors convict serial killer William Devin Howell has received a significant reduction in his prison sentence.

The prisoner, who was serving a 26-year sentence for his role in several armed robberies and burglaries, had his sentence reduced to 18 years during a brief hearing.

The Courant is not identifying the inmate.

Prison Inmate Who Assisted State In Serial Killer Case Gets Sentence Reduced

So I’ve been a member of websleuths for many many years, longer than my account states as I joined originally when Cayley Anthony was found, but lost my login info at some point and here I am.

I’ve avoided this thread until yesterday. This one hits WAY too close to home. My ex husband and father of my kids was WDH’s replacement at Benco when he up and left and went to Virginia after the murders. My ex got the job there through his brother (my BIL), who worked there for years prior, and worked and hung out with WDH.

Reading this (and articles and literally everything I can get my hands on) now I have so many questions.

I know at least one person below has been brought up before as a potential vic of Howell. I wonder if the authorities have looked into any others below as potential victims? Looking at Google Maps these victims were found about 45 minutes away from the shopping center on Hartford Road.

- In 2006 the remains of Jessica Marie Muskus, 22, were found by a hunter.

- Olga Marie Cornieles was found in 1994 in Thomaston. She was naked and mutilated.

- In 1988 and 1989 the bodies of Mildred Alvarado, 30, and Karen Everett, 24, were found. They were both strangled and partially clothed.

Woman’s remains found near suspected serial killer dumping ground in CT

There is some speculation that there was a serial killer dumping bodies in a wooded area. Authorities and citizens know it as a dumping ground.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde
Back