Cuban child at center of custody battle

Well now I am confused. The woman was comming here to LIVE and the only time the father would see the child is if he visited? What would make it so different now?

Well now I am confused. The woman was comming here to LIVE and the only time the father would see the child is if he visited? What would make it so different now?

The mom tried to commit suicide? Other than that, please re-read other comments made about this already here (like mine, LOL ;)).

LOLOL
He would NOT be permitted to visit!!

They do not allow that when you live in Cuba.

*you can go visit Cuba if you are of Cuban decent.
Many of the older exiles would not because they fear retribution from Castro as many worked for Batista's regime or were from well off families that did not support Castro.

Lots of mothers move out of the US with their kids without the fathers permission, but with court permission. That is not right. Once you marry someone in the US and have a child, you have lost rights to go back to your home country and take your child (who is a US citizen) with you. These fathers often never see their child again but are expected to pay support, especially if the home country is a member of the Hague Convention.

Lots of mothers move out of the US with their kids without the fathers permission, but with court permission. That is not right. Once you marry someone in the US and have a child, you have lost rights to go back to your home country and take your child (who is a US citizen) with you. These fathers often never see their child again but are expected to pay support, especially if the home country is a member of the Hague Convention.

We are not talking about moving out of the US we are talking about a father who lives in Cuba and his expectations of visiting his child in the US once he gave permission for the mother to take the child.
The Cuban government is not going to permit him to "visit"
It simply does not happen!

Plus we are talking about two Cuban citizens, one of whom moved to the US with their daughter. The Cuban citizen in the US went haywire, and the Cuban citizen in Cuba wants the daughter back since the one in the US can't take care of her. Nobody lost the right to go back to their home country here.

The mom tried to commit suicide? Other than that, please re-read other comments made about this already here (like mine, LOL ;)).

What I am saying is, he let the child go with the mother yes, she became unstable, but if the point was for something better for the child, wouldn't loving foster parents be another option to consider? I dont' mean to sound cold, its a very sad situation!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph
Back