Cuddle Cat (and Other Obvious Lies)

Status
Not open for further replies.
btw, look at the title of the thread?

Now, did I start that thread? NO

again, what are you accusing the mccanns of then? You admit there was no evidence, so what proof do you have they did anything wrong?

There was a disappearenc eof a little girl just seven miles away three years previously, there were five cases of a man breaking into the holiday flats of British tourists and getting into bed and sexually abusing a child, and three other cases of a child waking up to find a strange man in their room who ran off before he could abuse the children or be caught all within an hour of the location of Madeleine's disappearence, and the last known attack was only a few months before Madeleine disappeared. Why (and I am honestly interested) do you think the man behind these attacks could not be involved? The flat was unlocked, the window shutters could be opened from the outside (where there would be few on lookers), the flat was also right on the corner right by the road, and was quite hidden from view, there was a note for anyone to see int he tapas restuarant that they were leaving their children alone at night. In my opinion it is more likely to be something like that, than her parents covered up an accident.

You said
"being medical doctors, they were smarter and knew how to clean up and hide DNA "

What are you accusing them of, hiding a crime, hiding an accident????? Whatever it is the above statement is pretty serious to make.

again, what are you accusing the mccanns of then? You admit there was no evidence, so what proof do you have they did anything wrong?

There was a disappearenc eof a little girl just seven miles away three years previously, there were five cases of a man breaking into the holiday flats of British tourists and getting into bed and sexually abusing a child, and three other cases of a child waking up to find a strange man in their room who ran off before he could abuse the children or be caught all within an hour of the location of Madeleine's disappearence, and the last known attack was only a few months before Madeleine disappeared. Why (and I am honestly interested) do you think the man behind these attacks could not be involved? The flat was unlocked, the window shutters could be opened from the outside (where there would be few on lookers), the flat was also right on the corner right by the road, and was quite hidden from view, there was a note for anyone to see int he tapas restuarant that they were leaving their children alone at night. In my opinion it is more likely to be something like that, than her parents covered up an accident.

Do you have links for any of what you stated above? Honestly, would love to read about those events.

Can you provide links to news accounts, or reports, etc of those?

Try looking in the telegraph, the information was contained in the released pj files.
the little girl who disappeared was called joana cipriano. Amaralel was convicted of falsifying statements that led to three policemen being acquited of torturing her mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg