Current Traction on Possible I-4 Serial Killer

CeeDawg

Reaction score
Hello, I am starting some research to see if a series of current (2020-2021) bodies and human remains found along I-4 in Central Florida might be an active serial killer. I have no idea where to even begin, tonight is literally my first time attempting to post on here to see if I get any kind of response. This was brought to my attention after seeing that this might be a possibility in several media outlets, but I haven't been able to find much solid information out there in my searches. Can anyone help or am I maybe missing a thread on here that could give me more info or catch up on a current discussion?

Thank you!

Hello, I am starting some research to see if a series of current (2020-2021) bodies and human remains found along I-4 in Central Florida might be an active serial killer. I have no idea where to even begin, tonight is literally my first time attempting to post on here to see if I get any kind of response. This was brought to my attention after seeing that this might be a possibility in several media outlets, but I haven't been able to find much solid information out there in my searches. Can anyone help or am I maybe missing a thread on here that could give me more info or catch up on a current discussion?

Thank you!
Welcome to Websleuths!! I'm not familiar with the victims you mention, but if you post links to some that you're referring to I'd be happy to point you in the right direction! :)

I do strongly encourage you to read through the RULES of this site (if you haven't already) to ensure the links and sources are allowed to be posted. Thanks!

What is the original media source(s) that peaked your interest?

This was brought to my attention after seeing that this might be a possibility in several media outlets, but I haven't been able to find much solid information out there in my searches.”

I took it to mean bodies/remains found circa 2020/2021. I'm not at all familiar with discoveries that recent.

Hi, Thanks for the links you listed below. I have seen some of these while doing some initial research too. I also saw an older interactive map posted on a thread here on WS that I will include below. It has some much older cases on the map but many of them are right along or near I-4. I will also include a few links to newer news articles I found, still doing more research:

Published Nov. 12th 2021
More body parts found in McKay Bay near where leg was spotted by fishermen | WFLA

Published Oct. 17th, 2021
Skeletal remains found near I-4 and SR 528, sheriff’s office says

Published March 2, 2020
Decomposing body found near I-4 in DeLand, officials say

WS Thread That Includes Map
Updated Map

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics