Cyndy Short: "I will continue to search for Baby Lisa" PC tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
The house was a crime scene whether it was a kidnapping or murder. The house should've been sealed off, evidence taken, finger printed, etc etc. I don't believe anyone would think anything suspicious if it was done the same day or day after. Don't come 3 weeks later with a SW that says cadaver dog hit on the affadavit and in the meantime, they allowed people in and out of the home.

I won't even get into what was described as the search. Rolling a carpet on the ground??? Really??

Yeah, I would say they screwed up big time.

I some what agree, yet I don't remember that being the case(sealed off) in the anthony case, the Benet case, the smart case etc.etc.

Maybe there should be a thread for those who feel LE is incompetent? And all other complaints about them?

i understand what your saying about having reporters etc in the house but that doesn't (to me) explain the hit the HRD dog made....none of these people carried in a dead body and placed it there and then removed it so that IF LE decided to search again it could incriminate DB and/or JI.

JMO MOO!!

BBM. Shhhh.....don't give the defense team any ideas.

:seeya:

Peeps, there is an existing thread for discussion of the search of the house/warrant... I will bump it up for you

this thread is about Cyndy Short making a statement today

I really dont think cyndi will say anything news worthy today. moo :banghead:

I some what agree, yet I don't remember that being the case(sealed off) in the anthony case, the Benet case, the smart case etc.etc.

The Anthony home was not the crime scene. Caylee wasn't "kidnapped" from the Anthony home. I can't comment on the other 2 because I didn't follow them.

The house is considered contaminated b/c of the media tour. All those people, equipment, everything - just adds to DNA, fingerprints, shoe prints, smudges, fibers, hairs, you name it, to the home. The lab would have to have all the DNA from everyone that entered, anyone that previously used the filming equipment, fibers from everyone's clothing, fingerprints from everyone, shoe impressions from everyone, you get the idea.

Also, anyone could remove or place anything in the home at that time. There are even more issues, but I think everyone gets it. It was a HUGE mistake.

I know, right? That last 17 hour search LE did was pointless really. Dozens of people had trampled through that house by that point. If anyone is ever actually arrested for this crime (which I doubt), the defense attornies will have a field day with any evidence collected at that search.

Dumb move by LE releasing that house before they were finished with it.

:seeya:

Peeps, there is an existing thread for discussion of the search of the house/warrant... I will bump it up for you

this thread is about Cyndy Short making a statement today

again peeps.... pretty please take the house search discussion to the warrant thread. Thanks

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153172"]Cyndy Short Press Conference~31 October 2011 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

here is the thread for the presser... this thread will close (so we do not get parallel discussion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph