Cyril Wecht's theory of the murder

re: cover-up

http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/dr-cy...mann-exclusive-interview-on-book-final-exams/

March 12, 2014.
Dr. Cyril Wecht and Dawna Kaufmann: Exclusive Interview on 'Final Exams'

Dr. Wecht: ... "But, one should never forget an injustice. I don’t mean to stand on a podium and be a preacher but injustice, and when it involves a major figure and when there was a deliberate cover-up especially a governmental cover-up. A governmental cover-up, and that’s what we’re talking about, and again, I’m not saying that you excuse something because you murder your neighbor and get away with it and it’s a cover-up but when you have a cover-up from the highest officials in the country, such as we had with J.F.K., that’s from major officials like with R.F.K., and from significant county and state officials with JonBenet Ramsey..."

http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/dr-cy...mann-exclusive-interview-on-book-final-exams/

March 12, 2014.

Dr. Wecht: ... "But, one should never forget an injustice. I don’t mean to stand on a podium and be a preacher but injustice, and when it involves a major figure and when there was a deliberate cover-up especially a governmental cover-up. A governmental cover-up, and that’s what we’re talking about, and again, I’m not saying that you excuse something because you murder your neighbor and get away with it and it’s a cover-up but when you have a cover-up from the highest officials in the country, such as we had with J.F.K., that’s from major officials like with R.F.K., and from significant county and state officials with JonBenet Ramsey..."

Thanks for posting...very interesting... He also says this..

Guardian Liberty Voice: Very true. How about you Ms. Kaufmann? Have you got anything that’s stuck with you?

Dawna Kaufmann: Well the big cases, one of things that make Dr. Wecht and I good partners is that we obsess about three cases in particular that we will just never get over because there’s just no justice and we know the facts of the cases so well that we could recite them word by word from what’s in the autopsy reports and all the investigations…but that would be the assassination of John Kennedy, our president, the assassination of his brother Robert Kennedy who was running for president and the sex abuse and murder of JonBenet Ramsey which was just a case with a million moving parts…

And...

Dr. Wecht: Yeah, I would add a fourth. I agree with Dawna, on her recollection of these three cases, indeed, I’ll just make one small correction, semantically; Dawna knows, of course, the difference. When she says they’re open cases…they’re officially closed, JFK, RFK, they’re closed; well, for that matter, JonBenet Ramsey is officially closed too.

Would love to know what he means be "officially closed."

March 12, 2014.

ITA
:cheers:

@ 9:00

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member