Dachshunds Breeders?

SchnauzerMom said:
J2M,
Did I read elsewhere on the board that you're in FL? Schnauzer Love Rescue has some people there, and they had a fundraiser called Schnauzer-palooza down there last year in the Spring. www.schnauzerloverescue.org I believe is their website, if not it's .net . Check and see if they're having it again and if it's near you. You could dress your Lab up as a Schnauzer for the costume contest. They had an agility demo and an Earthdog demo, all kinds of contests, a raffle - I'd have gone, but we always go to Cincinnati for SchnauzerFest and couldn't do both.

Adoption fees are usually not much more than it costs to get the dog it's shots and spay or neuter. Most people want females and younger dogs, so knowing how sweet little males are, you might have an advantage.

My smallest and oldest is "the boss" around here, too. She's the only female of my own 4, affectionately known as "The Princess" or "Diva Dog".
thanks for the info- i did look into the pet rescu link, and most of the schnauzers, they indicated no other animals, and slot even said no children in htte fanmily-- I emailed them about a giant, and explained the background i was away of, and they did reply, said they dont know the background, nor tmeperments , so i can understand taht point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back