Daily updates - Friday, Sept. 5

Did anyone hear Mark say that Casey had bought airline tickets for TonE, Ricardo and someone else??

YES I tivoed it so this is exactly what he said:

You listen to the grandmother, Cindy Anthony, talk about "we believe the child is in Puerto Rico or Texas or another state" well that's because
Casey Anthony bought tickets for Amy, Tony and Ricardo, at different times, airline tickets to those three locations

You listen to the grandmother, Cindy Anthony, talk about "we believe the child is in Puerto Rico or Texas or another state" well that's because
Casey Anthony bought tickets for Amy, Tony and Ricardo, at different times, airline tickets to those three locations

Thanks! We know that TonE went to N.Y. Amy went to P.R. Ricardo went to Texas? Must be why Cindy keeps chirping that Caylee is in the Dallas area...

Here is a HUGE inconsistency. T said Casey stayed at his house every night after about the 15th of June (of course he was gone at one point and she stayed elsewhere)...BUT, if she stayed all night at his house every night, then why was her car out of gas at 7:00 AM on that parking lot, and why was she calling him late morning to come and pick her up when he SHOULD have been in class at Full Sail? Did he leave class to go and pick her up? And did she spend the night with him and wait until he left and WALK back to the location of the car or take a cab or something and THEN call him to pick her up? There is something BAD wrong with this story...HE IS LYING about SOMETHING.

Heh, living the good life on stolen credit cards and money. What a psycho.

Did she wait until he was asleep and sneak out and go and get Caylee and dump her and then sneak BACK, and THEN go back to the location after he was gone and fein the "out of gas" thing? There is a BIG hole in this one, somewhere...

I thought Tone said she started sleeping over after June 9th. Also why was CASEY buying tickets for her friends?

Here is a HUGE inconsistency. T said Casey stayed at his house every night after about the 15th of June (of course he was gone at one point and she stayed elsewhere)...BUT, if she stayed all night at his house every night, then why was her car out of gas at 7:00 AM on that parking lot, and why was she calling him late morning to come and pick her up when he SHOULD have been in class at Full Sail? Did he leave class to go and pick her up? And did she spend the night with him and wait until he left and WALK back to the location of the car or take a cab or something and THEN call him to pick her up? There is something BAD wrong with this story...HE IS LYING about SOMETHING.

LE hasn't released the entire interview with TonE. So, we really don't know what he said about that morning.

I thought Tone said she started sleeping over after June 9th. Also why was CASEY buying tickets for her friends?

I know I shouldn't say this, but I will anyway. Casey has some nerve to buy airline tickets for her friends, trying to show off, while she should be buying her daughter a proper casket to have the funeral and burial she deserves.

Today, I'm mad...

:behindbar

Heh, living the good life on stolen credit cards and money. What a psycho.

I so agree!

But I'm sure someone in the "family" would say "awww isn't that sweet of her, being sooooo generous with her friends..."

Edited to add: I'm sure someone in the "family and/or defense team" after reading the above nonsense about Steel Magnolia...

"She's a remarkable young woman in the sense that ... the best way I could describe her is she's a steel magnolia," said Michael Walsh, a member of her defense team.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/story?id=5727546&page=1

I belive I'm going to be sick now :censored:

:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:furious:

Amazing....in this same article, LP is quoted as saying that Casey contacted him saying that if she got out she'd tell him where Caylee is.

Confusing...LP says he never talked to her. :waitasec:

I know I shouldn't say this, but I will anyway. Casey has some nerve to buy airline tickets for her friends, trying to show off, while she should be buying her daughter a proper casket to have the funeral and burial she deserves.

Today, I'm mad...

:behindbar

I wonder if she told them she would put them on her credit card if they would give her the cash? I just dont see Casey doing that out of the goodness of her heart....mainly because I dont think she has one!

"She's a remarkable young woman in the sense that ... the best way I could describe her is she's a steel magnolia," said Michael Walsh, a member of her defense team.

More like steel stinkweed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back