Dan Rassier: Former POI **Wrongly accused**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's your source: http://www.immelman.us/news/jacob-wetterling-latest-news/

“I did quite a bit of searching … Did I sleep? I did eventually go to sleep but at that point it was like, what can I do? I remember getting back out of bed and going, wow, now they’re down in the gravel pit with a spotlight and thinking, Should I go down there? But, I didn’t. I regret that.”

What do you regret about that? That you should have led them in a better direction, like towards the car you saw by your house with a girl covering her face inside?

Do you think DR is being naive or deceptive? To me, he is being deceptive because he knows who did it and may be afraid of retaliation. There have been a few unusual deaths with people I have looked at for this case and nearby Josh G case.
Who has died unusually from this case?

Re the car with the face. If one is on a second story looking down, can one see into a car ?

Easily. I've lived in 2 stories my whole life and unless they're directly under you you can see everything clear as day.

Re the car with the face. If one is on a second story looking down, can one see into a car ?

Do you think DR is being naive or deceptive? To me, he is being deceptive because he knows who did it and may be afraid of retaliation. There have been a few unusual deaths with people I have looked at for this case and nearby Josh G case.

When did DR say he knew who did it? The only way he would know who did it is if he did, he saw someone abduct jacob, or he had a friend or family member over who he knows/suspects did it. Obvously if it's him that explains why DR is keeping quiet. A friend? I don't know anyone who wouldn't tell on a friend for abducting a child. At the very least they would call in a tip. Family member? Maybe not. But what are the chances of a pedo family member just happening to be there that night with a gun and a mask?

I take it seriously that DR has a lot of support from community--esp. the area GLBT community

What makes you say that? I would think the GLBT would not support him at all. Either he isn't gay or he is and won't admit to it. Doesn't he have to be something? How could anyone go decades without being in any type of relationship or at least having a friend with benefits?

What makes you say that? I would think the GLBT would not support him at all. Either he isn't gay or he is and won't admit to it. Doesn't he have to be something? How could anyone go decades without being in any type of relationship or at least having a friend with benefits?

Maybe he's asexual.

How could anyone go decades without being in any type of relationship or at least having a friend with benefits?

Oh, you people who think people have to be having sex or else they are messed up crack me up. ;)

Former students in that community love him.

Oh, you people who think people have to be having sex or else they are messed up crack me up. ;)

I always wonder what kind of person does it take to do something like this and never tell anyone. So you look at your POI, and find he still lives with his parents, has never been married, and dwells in the fact that most of his time spent is in his "own little world". I think it's an issue at hand.

Who has died unusually from this case?

Wollmering, Seitz, Ritter, etc. I feel there are men in a group that get to talking too much and are found with injuries that do not match their official cause of death.

DR is out running lonely trails and roads. It would be easy for him to have an "accident" if he did know some conspiracy thing.
He will die someday so for him to have an " open this if I die threat" makes no sense as an insurance policy for him to remain safe.

DR is out running lonely trails and roads. It would be easy for him to have an "accident" if he did know some conspiracy thing.
He will die someday so for him to have an " open this if I die threat" makes no sense as an insurance policy for him to remain safe.

He has too many eyes on him right now. People may become suspicious.

When did DR say he knew who did it? The only way he would know who did it is if he did, he saw someone abduct jacob, or he had a friend or family member over who he knows/suspects did it. Obvously if it's him that explains why DR is keeping quiet. A friend? I don't know anyone who wouldn't tell on a friend for abducting a child. At the very least they would call in a tip. Family member? Maybe not. But what are the chances of a pedo family member just happening to be there that night with a gun and a mask?

You don't know who you are dealing with. Say you are in a group that is comparable with the police. They have what is called a "thin blue line." You don't rat out your co-workers. You risk being ostracized, fired or worse, an "accidental death". Plus the people in the group may be priests who your parents have revered and thought of as holy men all your life They can do no wrong. But you know they are doing things they shouldn't be doing- having relationships with subordinates, drinking with subordinates, *advertiser censored*, etc. They are as close to God as you can get. Or if you out this person you may out another family member who may belong to the group or was molested by someone in the group. What if the whole town goes to football games in support of the school? You want the whole town against you for outing someone who may implicate a large group of townspeople? This is a small town. Rumors spread like wildfire. All my opinion of course.

You don't know who you are dealing with. Say you are in a group that is comparable with the police. They have what is called a "thin blue line." You don't rat out your co-workers. You risk being ostracized, fired or worse, an "accidental death". Plus the people in the group may be priests who your parents have revered and thought of as holy men all your life They can do no wrong. They are as close to God as you can get. Or if you out this person you may out another family member who may belong to the group or was molested by someone in the group. What if the whole town goes to football games in support of the school? You want the whole town against you for outing someone who may implicate a large group of townspeople? This is a small town. Rumors spread like wildfire. All my opinion of course.

I can see the not knowing who to trust part.

What about telling the FBI anonymously?

But when you are anonymous, you have no way of knowing what, if any , steps are being taken.

Finding out what more this man knows, is essential to the public at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member