Dante S & Christopher S. testimonies

Does anyone know why Christopher was not allowed to mention KC calling him from jail?

I think they all did a fantastic job.

Why was this witness (Mr. Stutz) not allowed to testify about ICA sleeping over ? We heard lots of her man friends telling the jury about many sleep overs. Was it because he was living at his mother's house ? Very curious.

Why was this witness (Mr. Stutz) not allowed to testify about ICA sleeping over ? We heard lots of her man friends telling the jury about many sleep overs. Was it because he was living at his mother's house ? Very curious.

Didn't make sense to me. Head scratcher.

I was not able to watch Christopher and Dante's testimonies yesterday. Sounds like it was much of the same.

So Dante said he did NOT find it abnormal that Casey acted the same way before and after Caylee's death? Everyone else found it odd. Just wondering if that was a typo.

Must have been a typo or misinterpetation because I definitely find that strange. How can you act with no worry when you know your child is missing or otherwise. I flipped out when I thought my cat had gotten out and that was only for five minutes.

:wave: NitrousPowrdSS...so what was your impression of ICA's appearance? Do you think she has aged?

To be honest did not even look at her. Did not look at the jury. Only faces I looked at while in the courtroom were State Attorney, JB, Court reporter and bailiffs. Other than that I didnt see anyone. Had the blinders on totally. Was really weird actually because usually I am completely aware of my surroundings.

I was not able to watch Christopher and Dante's testimonies yesterday. Sounds like it was much of the same.

So Dante said he did NOT find it abnormal that Casey acted the same way before and after Caylee's death? Everyone else found it odd. Just wondering if that was a typo.

I also missed Christopher's Stutz :banghead: testimony and I really wanted to hear his. I am going to go back and find it and take a listen. I had read his transcript from his report to LE about Casey and found a lot of things of interest from him. Like him saying Casey came over distraught around June 17, 2008 but told him that it was because of her parents. This is how I interpreted his statement, I may be off a bit. I wonder if the state will put him back on the stand?

"Snip" http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0926/17564652.pdf (Ex Boy-fried Stutz) Hope this link still works, for some reason it is not working for me right now.

Christopher Stutz. Met him through a few friends, Adam Lynch and Matt.

Met him three years ago, began to date last year around March or April of 2007. The relationship did not last long. Long distance. She stayed over with Caylee before and on Mothers Day at his parents house with him. From June 7th 2008 to Present.

(June 17 dark color Jeep Cherokee with New York Plates, is this not Tony Lazz?), dates given were 17th, 18th,and 19th. No sign of Caylee only Casey a short surprise visit 1 ½ to 2 hours.

She came over distress, claimed it was because parents were splitting up or getting a divorce. She said that George was cheating on Cindy and Casey was upset over that. Casey also stated that Caylee would be with a nanny or sitter near UCF, but no name given. Told him she worked at sports authority, universal and then she was going to become a personal trainer, but can not confirm she worked anywhere. In 2006 he seen Mardi graw beads and a picture ID hanging from the car and he said maybe that was from work, not sure though. On July 13th, 14th, 15, she texted him. On his way to work July 15th ? He saw a girl that looked like Casey running down Chickasaw, he texted her to see if it was her but she said no. He thought she was just doing a work out run. He then got a texted from her July 16th , could of been Lee stating that Casey has been missing for (32 days). Later that night around 11:30 - 11:45 Casey called him from Jail Orange County Correction Facility, it said do you accept the call from Casey and he like heard her voice and hung up and asked his parents what to do. ( She called back 3 or 4 times later again). On July 17th he called the crime line, Defective White called him back on the 18th.

She talked about buying a house, (It’s by the dump on Curry Ford.) That her and Cindy were going to go get a new house, her relationship with Cindy was stronger than with George, he wanted her to get her life together, that did not go well with Casey. This was on July 17th, but she stated the house was for her and Caylee only, not Cindy.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled
Back